Drawthread

The place for Sup Forumsrt. Draw or request

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/PkMvYF6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting lewds be drawn of this Kinko. Or put her in a ninja outfit or bikini.

Requesting Kajou getting the smug fucked out of her by the biggest and burliest faceless man you can think of.

Requesting Shiromi and Sae on a hot tub double date with Hibiki and Ren

Requesting a doujin parody cover where Sophia is dressed as Ghost in the Shell: SAC Motoko

Requesting Alicetaria next to a campfire.

Requesting Nagatoro raping Senpai tied to a chair

Anchor

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

Requesting Kaede in a school swimsuit. Bonus for the swimsuit to be skintight

Requesting Esdeath in a bikini armor version of Exdeath's armor

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya dressed up as The Juggernaut, Bitch.
For inspiration: youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8

Requesting Ichigo Momomiya in her cat form enjoying some nice chin scratches

Super cute, I didn't expect to get more! T hank you!

Help what three?! Thank you so much!!

Requesting Akko packing some big heat. No gangrapes.

Requesting left pic with Itoshiki Nozomu

Requesting koko hekmatyar wearing a please be patient i have autism hat with planes falling out of the sky in the back ground doing whatever pose

Requesting a pic of D-OS and Garou

Requesting Panty Anarchy in the remnants of this dress (the gloves/heels/feather boa) and lying on a bed/poker table nude, with poker chips covering her nipples and a $100 bill covering her crotch.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Junko Enoshima paizuri, preferably POV.

This is an anchor post for
Requesting Haruka cosplaying as Gerudo Link.

rate me Sup Forums

cute/10

Requesting a line of canon traps using urinals. Choose whoever you like.

But traps sit down to pee.

Requesting Jungle Girl Mako Mankanshoku making cave paintings of her hunt for food.

Requesting Uzuki making a snow angel please!

>lurks

It's amazing how a series turned into abject trash.. I was looking forward to these two, kuso.

Whats with all that primal requests?

I would like a drawing of a sleepy Noire in pajamas or some happy pov stuff like wife/housewifey, although I would also love to see her cosplaying.(cosplay ideas of mostly fabric-based costumes, fantasy or scifi things) and you can also turn to the Drama CDs of hers for ideas.

Requesting more Gran+Djeeta art

Chain as an actual werewolf please, like the monster girl variety of even wearing the Dangerous Beast mystic code outfit from Fate/Grand Order

Guys is there any tag for boobs ripping clothes?

Very cute!

Continued that Jack x Lancer Artoria pic.

DAMN

Requesting Nadeshiko from Yuru camp being stalked by Jason Voorhees

Requesting Ikamusume with her hands on her hip, leaning forward, lifting up her perky breasts with her tentacles

Requesting a full body drawing of this damphir chick wearing light body armor with throwing knives around it, two wolverine-like claw gauntlet weapons on both of her hands, a tomahawk carried on her right thigh and on the other side a double-edged sword with the handle of it being made from human bone with some ruins engraved onto the bone, and have her necklace of vampire fangs being visible. Note: Her knives, claw gauntlets, tomahawk, and sword are made of silver.

BRUH

requesting coloring for this Chie

ref
imgur.com/PkMvYF6

>10

Im sorry.
I could try to finish it if you like it.

SMOTHER DAT

Requesting Gyujiro and Groke meeting.

Requesting colouring please

Yes, I like it, go ahead.

Also:
Be careful with her chest. Remember: she as mosquito bite.

Requesting Sailor Senshi Chun-Li

Very rough sketch

Requesting Caulifla (Dragon Ball Super) in the same exercise position as Riza Wildman (Princess Resurrection) in the right pic.

Seconding, please.
And keep the pantyhose

>sailor senshi
>with pantyhose
literally missing the point

Requesting Ms. Mari poledancing

Requesting Arata Kasuga from Trinity Seven kabedoning Umi Sonoda from Love Live.

what the fuck is that thing behind her?

Requesting Kirari getting a happy happy orgasm. Preferably with legs showing, implied sex (have the actual action off panel, the main focus is her orgasm face and legs), and with heart eyes.

Bait.

I dont know some big fish i saw on the ref pic.

Oh. Haha, okay. I was really confused for a sec there then. Please continue, it still looks nice. (OR here)

Requesting Fusion

Requesting more art of Becky/Rebecca Miyamoto in this catgirl outfit.

Requesting Iori upon it herself to try and fit two trap cocks in her asshole at once for some anal.

Leotard and pantyhose is patrician though.
The best part of the senshi outfit is the gloves and footwear anyway

Requesting Futaba Odagiri sleeping with a loaf of bread or grinding her vagoo on a loaf of bread

Any Love Live requests?

Requesting Dia in the midst of removing her clothes. Like her shirt is still being removed and her pants falling.

Mari surfing

C-can I request a LL girl that isn't the main girls? (A minor character)

Hanayo hugging a fumo version of herself

Requesting Ranfan with her ninja clothes being torn up, barely covering her body.

Now I'm curious.

Smurf is still amazing

I really like Mito-nee, and always wanted more art of her. Or an upskirt view of this part.

Requesting Meiko dressed as SCIV Ivy.

Can I request something cute out of Cocoa?

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarrassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

hey Linefag how is coming along?

Nozomi wearing this clothes, and eating bread.

Now that's a big gun, looking good, thank you for picking up my request

Whops!

I tried to sketch it

nice

Rough and dirty, feel free to rerequest
I haven't started it yet, I wanted to get some practice in since I won't be drawing much today. Gonna get to it now
I didn't mistype the captcha god damnit get off my dick and let me post already

Why?

Thanks.

Also, Fubuki wip.

What the hell are those tumors hanging off her chest?

*Fubooty wip.

You are a master of tight clothes

playing a game of clue with other detective type characters

Requesting the ultimate waifu with Rachnera's spider lower body, Akeno's upper body and wings, Witchblade Masane's arms, and Asagi's demon form head and skintone

I nominate Dick Gumshoe.

>I haven't started it yet, I wanted to get some practice in since I won't be drawing much today. Gonna get to it now

ok cool.

Jeanne d'Arc wearing a cute boxing outfit with the shorts, mid-shin lace boots, and gloves. Cheerful and energetic if possible, an excuse to be a 'berserker' class?

Fubooby & Fubooty then here.

Murata showed me the way of 2d extra tight clothes.