Golden Kamui 140

It seems user called it

>sugimoto's eyes in the last panel

Noda, please. You're killing me and Sugi.

No, this seem like classic Sugimoto to me.

He's practically sparkling there though. No such chill this time.

What does it mean?

Sugimoto isn't above threatening with violence. But the first (chronologically) case, he's using a threat to enforce peace betwen two asociates, and sugar-coating it as a joke, while in the latter case, he's giving a rather disproportionate threat to a simple robber, while about to burst (just look at his mouth!) with uncontained rage - something that classic Sugimoto would have dealed with in a calmer, if equally expeditive, way. Contrast with the very first chapter, where he deals with a would-be-killer in an almost prankish (no huge rage, no disproportionate threats. Just efficient ass-whooping) way.

To be fair, considering the situation Asirpa is in right now it's reasonable to assume he'd be under a lot more stress than in previous incidents where he didn't get mad.

so Tsukishima knows Russian, but can't translate more complicated expressions and doesn't know what Stenka is
that probably means he just learned some during the war and doesn't have any secret russian backstory

how does Koito know this specific Ainu dialect though?

Yeah, it's not surprising that Tsurumi would have a Russian speaker in his troops that served as an interpreter or whatever considering that they just finished a war with Russia.

As for Koito, well... I suppose if Tsurumi's troops saw combat in Karafuto, it wouldn't be strange if the troops interacted with the locals and picked up a few Ainu words. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Koito isn't one of his original troops though, he joined way later.

The more I think about this, the less it makes sense. Why did some snooty rich kid learn Ainu?

No idea, then. Your guess is as good as mine.

His dad is an admiral, could be he went along for his travels sometimes and learned different languages that way.

Anons, plz
Sugimoto always insta loses his shit, when it comes to Asirpa being in some kind of danger. He is her yandere dad after all.

Oh, you're right lol. My bad.

Sugimoto would be the type of guy who greets his daughter's prom date with a gun

Tsukishima speaking Russian makes sense if he was part of Tsurumi's staff already. He'd have to know at least some Russian to translate intercepted communications.
He doesn't seem to be that fluent though. Maybe he has a servant, or maybe he's an intelligence officer like Tsurumi is/was.

Now I'm imagining brain-damaged Sugimoto stuck in such a high state of alert he thinks everything is a threat to Asirpa, and ultimately being too dangerous to remain in her life.

>W-what's that?
>Colonel Tsurumi wants to head up north, to Hokkaido!?
>Better study up on everything I can to impress him!
>I know, I'll learn some Ainu! There're totally Ainu people up there, right? It's perfect!

Jokes aside, Koito's introduction is literally him using his linguistic skills (with a touch of local knowledge) to get one over on our heroes, so him being good with languages isn't a huge stretch even if he is otherwise an enormous goober.

That's perfect.

Is Inkarmat pregnant with twins yet?

>Koito's introduction is literally him using his linguistic skills (with a touch of local knowledge) to get one over on our heroes
True dat

You have to wonder. Maybe that's why she's having an extra hard time recovering.

Why twins, though?

nah it´s aight- easy to forget these things when you´re reading a long running manga like this but Sugimoto´s always been this protective of Asirpa like for example, this is from chapter 28: (also, saved your pic, such perfection!)

I can only wonder if the brain damage would only exacerbate his unbridled rage.

But using the dialect of his own native region isn't the same as speaking an indigenous completely different language.

Definitely quadruplets! Such a fertile, healthy and THICC couple like them is bound to have a bunch of cute kids.

user she got stabbed in the belly.

The evolution of Tanigaki has been healing to watch unfold.

>I was asked to wear this, but I don't want to do it alone... you'll join me won't you, tanigaki-nispa?

I was thinking triplets, but sure, why not. Lots of work to keep Tanigaki busy and slightly bullied.

What if stab killled the baby and now it decomposes inside her womb?

If that´s the case then....Lord have mercy, i mean, he murdered all the yakuzas for her by himself and there was like at least 15 of them, can anyone stop him at this point? Is he stronger than even Ushiyama now?

Then she will die

user, we know it does. Shit, did you even read OP's post?

I was not expecting Tsukihima to grow on me as much as he has honestly. The guy just a straight up badass, no frills attached.

Don't be silly. Ienaga would never let that free food go to waste.

I'm behind what the fuck is going on?

Sugimoto is one hell of an ice breaker, isn't he?

>what the fuck is going on?
Brain cummy

FTFTTFTFTFT

Then go to lhscans and get caught up.

>lhscans
Nah I'll wait

Then don't ask to be spoonfed, you little baby.

It isn't, but it's within the same ballpark (thematically). Koito is introduced using language as his weapon - thereafter it can be assumed that he is the linguistically gifted member of whatever group he finds himself in, unless he or someone else specifically states otherwise ("Boy oh boy, it sure is a shame you never learned Chinese, huh Koito?").

It's a narrative trick on par with establishing, early on, that Sugimoto is specifically Sugimoto "The Immortal!" with a quick flashback to him fighting and surviving the Russo-Japanese War. Whatever happens afterward, no matter what sort of injury Sugimoto sustains, we can be reasonably assured he'll survive it with minimal medical explanation necessary, even though realistically there's a huge gulf between getting stabbed in the mouth and getting brain damage from being shot directly in the face. He's just that kind of character, so you roll with it. Likewise, Ogata's introduced as an expert marksman, so you can assume he's going to know his way around, and be familiar with, any kind of fire arm, unless it's specifically a plot point that he isn't.

You can do this for all the characters, really, and many characters in many different series.

Same, he went from "who the fuck's that guy again?" to one of my favourites impressively quick.

Nice pic, blood really suits him but i don´t think Ogata´s a masochist...it´s more like he enjoys working people up/seeing them lose their shit, he´s a bully! >:(

He looks pretty into it here.

>Go to a restaurant together
>"So help me God, if Asirpa doesn't say 'hinna' at least twice, I'm burning this place to the ground"

nah, he´s prolly keking at the guy for being so passionate about wanting to kill him...
inb4 Ogata is so emo he substitutes love for hate from others since he didn´t get any (except from his granny maybe) when he was a kiddo and pitting people agaisnt himself makes him feel ALIVE!

Kek, 4koma with Asirpa and Sugimoto doing father-daughter adventures when?

Now, that's sweet! :')

>This loli-kidnapping son of a bitch is fucking super THICC Ainu chicks, and basically, you're fucking stupid

You sound salty.

>fucking
>not getting fucked
at this point Tanigaki is the token airhead bimbo

Some people are into that.

>ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE

Goddamn it, Noda
I fucking love you

Hnnnggg

Salty?
Maybe

Jelly?
Definitely

I support and appreciate you brain damage-kun.

[Erotic desire to murder Sugimoto intensifies]

Hmm, boya...

I can't believe there isn't any R18 Tanigaki/Inkarmat doujinshi yet. I need more.

This guy is gonna turn out to be the most dangerous guy in the 7th division isn't he.

Of course. He's the sanest.

Ogata is basically a Mishima character.

Tsurumi seems to trust him the most, he knows what's up.

Whomstve?

He's just the best at hiding his murderboner

What do you mean? We had a Mishima already.

You know, I went to an ethnological museum-village thing in Siberia and the architecture there was pretty similar. It's kind of cool.

Tsurumi is a man of taste.

More than one already, honestly. But Ogata is another.

I'm still mad he died for some reason.

Well considering how the others are it's not a hard conclusion to come to.

Wasn't it became Ogara blew his brains out?

Based Noda, putting his heart into every single page and thing he draws. It´s rare to find a mangaka who cares about the authenticity of the settings/places in his work, who does so much research and makes sure to show/represent everything correctly. Such a great guy.

>everyone constantly shit-talking Tanigaki now
Does everyone just dislike how heterosexual he is or something

Yea, kinda wish Sugimoto killed him with that cliff, it'd save everybody a lot of trouble.

Post this in /cm/ too so I can look at it again

It's just bantz nigga

People don't like anything concrete that interferes with their shipping, y'know?

get better lewds user, that anatomy is pretty wonky

Ohhh this Matagi...

Asirpa's going to regret stopping Sugimoto from killing him originally.

>that ass

Gosh.

They just jelly of his fat tits he got thanks to Inkarmat.

This is a translation error. Koito says "probably" in the original: 'The girl is probably saying she's deaf and her grandpa couldn't hear her and so bla bla..'

Then I wouldn't be reading this

Is this one more to your liking, user-san? (zoku and tiru are the best gk fan artists imo)

She helped him achieve his full potential, they should be more grateful.

This needs to stop. Lewds are ok, but this is rape.