asspull after asspull

> asspull after asspull
> shit design
How is this any good? How retarded one should be to like this trash? Super was a mistake.

> using hakai on people
> 2 minutes later he suddenly remembers killing is against rules
nu Toei are fucking retards

Better: anything after Cell saga was a mistake

I agree. Buu saga was trash.

It's not an asspull when we knew from the very start that Toppo was a Hakaishin candidate. He used god ki in the manga, and Belmod intends for Toppo to replace him. It stands to reason that Belmod can use Hakaishin powers.

The only complaint here is that Toppo had access to this power and chose not to use it until now. Probably would have ended this tournament a lot sooner if he had.

>Vegeta jobs as usual to toppo
>frieza goes 100% golden and beats the shit out of Toppo

It will happen

>asspull
Should have read the mango nerd, it was directly explained.

Anyway, Jobbo's GoDicks state is nothing worse than younger Toguro 20 years ago

It's implied that either he expected Freezer to survive or didn't care either way, because his disqualification doesn't mean the death of his universe and he knows 17 can't harm Ayy.

He previously had a sense of justice. This is the event horizon for him, knowing that his choices are between keeping face and seeing his universe survive. Jobbo might be the only character in the entire series who has any depth other than maybe Vegina.

So It's pretty much confirmed that Freeza will help Goku against Jiren and will asspull a new form eh?

Dragonball was a mistake*

GT was thousand times better you shitheads who have no taste and only like shit. faggots

This.

>Cell sage was a mistake
Fixed that for you

Boo > Cell
You fucking plebs

Dumbass, Cell saga was shit, Buu saga was cool

>>
Anonymous 01/28/18(Sun)13:26:35 No.167697870▶
Boo > Cell
You fucking plebs

In the next episode preview it shows vegeta using physical attacks against toppos hakai covered body
makes no sense

faggot, ki blasts does not work against toppo's barrier

Vegeta is so strong he can ignore gettong erased.

>anything after Cell saga was a mistake
Why Cell Saga and not the Frieza stuff? Everything now criticized about the series started there, wasn't even done well there
>fights "too fast for us to bother drawing/animating it!"
>asspull transformations taking more focus than the fights themselves
>big stretches of fucking nothing happening, moreso in the anime but it's still there in the manga
>most of the up-to-that-point supporting cast being discarded

this but unironically. also holy fuck this episode was amazing

That's why it says he's sacrificing himself. He probably will need to wound himself in order to hurt Toppo.

DB characters can ignore hax if they are strong enough. It's been this way since Dragon Ball. Remember General Blue vs Tao pai pai?

Freeza was supposed to be the last arc so the power creep, the fast fights and the edginess (which were inherited from the saiyan arc) were justified. It was also the arc that closed the saiyan storyline and Goku became the warrior of legend and defeated the tyrant of his race, no fights after Freeza recaptured that level of epicness and the popularity of Dragon Ball was at its peak in Japan in that saga, it was Prime Dragon Ball, you have all the modern DBZ action but with good storyline and characters and best villain

>>most of the up-to-that-point supporting cast being discarded
They were kind of dead

wasn't it implied at the beginning that Toppo was a GoD candidate?

It was only natural that Wally walrus would beat the freezer

>They were kind of dead

Like that's an excuse

That was also part of the incredible way to tie both saiyan arc and namek arc, it felt like a natural progression, Piccolo was dead so they needed new dragon balls to resurrect their friends.

The androids, Cell and Buu though literally just came out of nowhere

Well yeah. The whole point of going to Namek was to resurrect them.

how the fuck is hakai energy hax u retarded speedwatcher? tao pai pai 1 shotting general blue wasnt hax

P L E B S

>dragontard calling anyone a pleb
Oh the ironing

Tao pai pai tanked General Blue's hypnosis you cocksucker.

>Super was a mistake
Dragon ball was always shit, nothing changed.

Go back to watching your soyboy self insert harem then while we try to enjoy a manly 90s anime with dubious quality.

>soyboy

Frieza has showcased the ability to withstand it. Vegeta is currently way above Frieza, so a quick touch shouldn't be a big deal.

Being unable to appreciate good things makes you a pleb.

How can anyone believe buu saga is better than cell saga. Buu saga pussified gohan, fought too many versions of buu for way too long, had decent animation but terrible storytelling and pacing, and buu himself was an obnoxious pile of shit.

Cell saga ended dragonball z so well. With cell saga there is the passing of the guard from Goku to Gohan. Gohan has been developed so well throughout the series, going from a crybaby to a seasoned warrior. Namek set the stage for Gohan’s potential to be awakened. If you think about it, he was this 9 year old kid who had been in battles far beyond anything his father had faced at that age. He faced grown men twice his size without much trouble, and stood up to powerhouses like nappa, vegeta, and recoome even if his life was on the line. It’s only natural that his potential would surge far beyond his fathers. I thought that him training with goku in the hyperbolic time chamber was the final test to Gohan’s blossoming as a man, and becoming the man to lead his family as his father has done. Cell was the culmination of every difficult opponent Gohan had faced, and yet he cooly finished him with one broken arm and half his power.

Cell saga was written far better than people give it credit for.

Fucking WHEN

>Super
>manly

What is training with Marcarita like? Is it better than Whis's?

Everything past planet Namek exploding was a mistake.

Frieza's already dead so you can't kill him just erase him

>manly

>read the manga lol you will luv et!
I can name 10 things to avoid faggots like you

What is Freeza thinking at this exact moment in time?

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

>I pooped em

I felt like the Cell saga was absolute crap. Freeza was supposed to be the strongest in the universe and now here's some robots that are like way stronger than him. Also, Freeza's final fight was on an amazing volcanic destroyed Namek whereas Perfect Cell met his match on plain old Earth. The Cell saga took itself too seriously in a show with almost no repercussions thanks to time travel and the Dragon Balls. The buu saga wasn't very epic but it had a slice of life charm to it that the show didn't have since the original DB.

I prefer the ToP arc in Super over any arc in DB/Z. However, every other arc in Super was sub par compared to Z.

>Boo > Cell
no fucking way
Boo saga was pretty much:
>retard jokes
>a coward villain who must absorb others in other to get stronger
>most of the Z fighters pretty underused

Hakai was used by Beerus to kill a gag ghost villain. Even Whis stated that a GoD can destroy anything. It's also implied that Zamasu did not go to the afterlife after Beerus hakaied him. Hakai just erases things similar to Zeno's ability.

Cell was a goddamn mistake. The only good thing that came out of it was Satan.

Yeah but there's nothing even remotely good about dragonshit

>no fights after Freeza recaptured that level of epicness
this
but Cell saga was still enjoyable at least,unlike the Boo one

spics will defend it though, it's their lifeblood

>asspull after asspull

Oh, you mean Dragonball is written like Dragonball? Dragonball was the proto-Naruto, it was the shounen entry level shit from which shounen like Naruto and Black Clover was spawned. Toriyamo, just like Kishiboruto, just keep asspulling for eternity and shoving in homoerotic scenes because that's what pays the bills. I vastly prefer Mashima's Fairy Tail or Kubo's Tites when it comes to shitty shounen full of asspulls because at least they're red-blooded japanese males who include lots and lots of gormlessly sexualized female bodies instead of just being shitty asspulling and fujo-oriented yaoi pandering.

Yeah but my point is he's already dead so you can erase him without killing him

I see it differently. What better way to end a series than a fight against beings with the most undeveloped potential: humans. It’s ironic that something created by humans give the otherworldly beings of sayians so much trouble. The time travel thing to me was cool because you get to see trunks, and you can’t tell me that future trunks isn’t cool as shit. I loved when vegeta launched that final flash against cell two times, the first out of pride and arrogance, the second to save people that he’s finally grown to accept. Piccolo fused with kami and became his strongest self. You see goku spending time with Gohan that he never had before, which made his death make sense.

Personally I can stand Super. None of the characters are really being truly developed, it’s just a means of milking the DBZ cow for all it’s got. I mean, super sayian god with red hair? And there’s super sayian super sayian god with blue hair? Get out of here with that crap. And “ultra instinct”? Didn’t goku learn that on the lookout with popo and kami? To me it’s a bullshit asspull. And this tournament is so unappealing it’s crazy. The character designs are nonsensical and unimaginative. Jiren is a plot device, not like Freeza or cell. Freeza loved being bad. He was a character you loved to hate. Perfect cell literally made a game out of humanity for his own twisted ideology because before Gohan no one could stop him. Super can fuck itself.

The Cell saga went to shit when he started voring cyborgs.

>Jiren is a plot device, not like Freeza or cell

Cell was a gigantic plot device, he was only made because Toriyama's editor kept pestering him for muh evil generic final boss.

> Jobbo might be the only character in the entire series who has any depth other than maybe Vegina.
This but Toei can't notice nor focus on good characters and execute them decently even if their life depended on it

Sounds like you CAN'T stand it

I don't think you watched Dragon Ball, shitposter-kun.
inb4 you did. Then you're a reard to watch 153 episodes of show you don't like.

OOOOOOOOOHOHOHO-SHIT

>Dragonball was the proto-Naruto

you really are a filthy nigger, that's why I despise niggers watching animu

>anime only fags
how sad is to be you

he is right, kishimoto said that db and toriyama inspired him.

Blue is god ki too,

and other shonen shows weren't inspired by dragon ball?

stop being a faggot

>Black Clover
speaking of that shit, will his MC even shut the fuck up?

because general blue wasnt that strong, i doubt he was even general silver tier