Dragon Ball Super

What's up with all the hand slipping?

maybe you should ask 17's, Goku's, and Frieza's proctologist

>NO TOPPO DONO YAMATE

It looks like toppo's hand slipped and his entire lower arm went up frieza's bumhole

I don't care if everyone shits on Super. 17 being awesome is all I need. Ever since he reappeared he has been consistently great.

Shouldn’t Toppo be disqualified?

>hey Dyspo check this out

>wow Toppo is SO strong now, he can ungold Freeza by giving him a good hit from its attack!
>then he can beat base Freeza, you know the one that is not even SSG tier!
>only Vegeta can stop him now because Goku will face Jiren!

Literally SSB Goku/Toppo in the manga besides the Hakai barrier (that is confirmed filler from Toei since Toriyama's Hakai isn't even remotely similar to Toei's).
How is this supposed to be impressive?

Yeah it seems like he be on par with Sparkly Vegeta at best. He just has hakai power as well which is pretty broken.

no because he didn't kill Frieza.. Also Frieza was the one torturing people earlier in the tournament

Goku, Frieza and 17 apparently would be total bros in another life.

They literally have a line for that in the episode. Toppo holds back to avoid killing him for that reason.

Stop asking dumb questions and just watch the episode again.

17 Is weak but he's an incredibly intelligent prideless fighter. He can't do jack shit to Toppo (even before GoD mode) so 17 decided to trick the Captain instead. 17 Pretended like he tried to hit Toppo to make Toppo unaware of the fact that he just saved Freeza. Toppo probably does not know that Freeza is still in the ring and 17 is relying on Freeza to deliver a devastating cheap shot on Toppo.

>bb but 17 is blue level!
No he's not. Goku went easy on every U7 fighter in the recruitment arc to boost morale. SSB Goku thoroughly fucked Toppo before even using kaioken. 17 Was unable to do anything to base Toppo until Freeza stepped in. There's also the fact that base Goku stood inside a black hole that left both 17 and 18 motionless. 17 Was also unable to beat Ribrianne alone whereas base Vegeta destroyed both Ribrianne and Rozie in like 30 seconds.

Post yfw Toppo showed more personality in one episode than Jiren did in the entire tournament.

**whiplash**

GOD Toppo feels a lot more threatening than Jiren.

>17 intentionally get's killed or erased by Toppo or Jiren disqualifying him to the sidelines to make room for the grand finale.
>Vegeta is most likely knocked out by Toppo

Jiren does have a personality. You just don't like it.

I doubt Vegeta will lose to Toppo but I do think 17 plans on dying to Toppo. 17 Doesn't care for fair fights.

In the preview Goku implies that Vegeta is planning to sacrifice himself.

Good, Vegeta couldn't be eliminated soon enough. He stands in the way of Goku jobbing hard enough to perfect UI.

How are those freizafags handling the massive jobbing their "Emperor" got during ep 125?

Thoughts?

>yellow
Not hakai.

That's orange though, and he can use regular ki blasts. This was already addressed.

There's seriously no rule against turning into actual GODS OF DESTRUCTION?

I'm personally holding out on goku and jiren fucking each other up and frieza gets a cheap ass kill steal on jiren at the end. You knows that's exactly what will happen because toppo fucked up the one chance to remove frieza.

>17 Was also unable to beat Ribrianne alone whereas base Vegeta destroyed both Ribrianne and Rozie in like 30 seconds.
In the episode where 17 was unable to beat Ribrianne, Ribrianne also did just fine against SSJ Vegeta. The issue is that Ribrianne's power basically was retconned later. In that early episode she easily broke through 17's barrier, but then later her powered up form could do nothing against it.

He isn't formally a Hakaishin.

Basically like this.

Nobody complained about SSG so it's fine

17 needs to win the entire tournament.

SSJ Vegeta didn't kick Ribrianne out of disgust. Once Vegeta overcame his disgust he wrecked Ribrianne.

Dumb question here.
Is there any chance that when they resume DBS that it won't be rated G/PG?

this explains everything

My prediction:
>Vegeta, Toppo, Freeza and 17 all lose one way or another
>Jiren vs Goku are the last men standing
>Goku slowly catches up
>TIME UPPU
>DRAW
>We will do this tournament again in a couple of weeks, this time with the 4 excluded universes added, as well as U7 and U11
>Show goes on hiatus and comes back as Dragon Ball Ultra
>Bulma sounds strange now

Why would they throw away Goku's new form and Vegeta's determination to win just for some park ranger who really wants a boat?

No

"I wish my forest can be more safe" would be like a remake of the first underpants wish.

I hope Frieza wins and wishes back all of the universes expecting to gain influence and be resurrected but only to end up being cucked by the Z team and left to rot eternally in hell.

Someone should edit this so he falls into a trashcan

Caulifriends assemble!

Can't you do it?

>resume dbs
The series is ending. If dragon ball ever comes back in tv anime form, it won't be called dragon ball super.

Has there ever been a more embarrassing performance than cuck lizard?

Yeah, we probably should assemble at her funeral.

Why does Frieza's race poop out of their legs?

And losing most of their audience, i.e. 5 year old kids?

My boy i dont know the first shit about editing.

Toyo wrote himself into a corner. Manga Zenos thought that GoD fights were boring because the combatants were too strong and fast for the Zenos to see what was happening. Now we got four fighters who are as strong as a GoD with one being stronger and faster than a GoD. Why would Zeno enjoy the tournament in the manga? Toyo will have to use Toriyama's greatest technique. """Forgetting"""

>spoiling the top ending by showing frieza unconscious below the fighting stage
I guess that heroes image will end up being true.

This would be hilarious. Double points if at some point in the future fucking cell is brought back instead.

Freezacucks on suicide watch

The show won't survive with only nostalgic manchildren watching it.

Here. Sure feels good watching Cuckza get raped after all the shittalking from Friezafags earlier in the tourney.

Muten Roshi should've won. Imagine Sup Forums, universe-sized panties.

even going by the logic used, shouldnt his 1st through 3rd forms be taller than frieza's equivalent since his 'final/4th' form is?

They exchanged blows just fine before that part where he didn't attack her rolling attack. In the later episode she gets completely crushed by base Vegeta and can't keep up with him at all. And like I mentioned there, in that early episode she breaks through 17's barrier easily, while later on her super giant form's big attack does nothing to it. He doesn't even seem to need any effort to block her attack.

>Why does Frieza's race poop out of their legs?
Better question
What happens to his underwear in form 4 and 5?

Could Freeza beat Kale?

Reminder to give your energy to Frieza

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

He can still do it!!!!

what the hell did they do to vegeta's hair

What do you love most about her?

Probably, retard strength and sperg outs aren't really that scary

Probably her corpse.

Zeno is "that kid"

I like that part where she gets erased and doesn't ruin every 2nd or 3rd episode

I miss when they had wind

There were also 12 GoDs there though. In the tournament itself, at most we get two GoD tier fighters going against each other at once.

totally forgot dyspo got radditz'd desu

So a few things didn't make sense to me this episode. Why was 17 able to keep up with Toppo? Are they implying that he's actually SSB tier? Or was the previous fight between Goku and 17 not canon?
Also, why did 17 throw a rock at Friezas head? Was he trying to save him from being thrown out? The hand slipping line kinda makes no sense in that context.

They do.

Toppo will eliminate 17 and Begeta
Frieza will go 100% power Golden and somehow eliminate Toppo
Jiren will eliminate Freezer and we'll be left with Jiren vs Goku which will end in Jiren jumping out of the ring, after Goku promises he'll use the wish to revive the universes and the final shot will show everyone living in harmony again.

Her smile.

You're an idiot.

>GODhan saved himself from GoD Toppo's rampage and took out one of their members with him

Absolutely based, to be expected from the survivor

Androids have infinite energy and stamina. The rock saved Frieza from being thrown out.

It's probably similar to weigh in rules, where as long as you're in the right weight category at the time of the weigh in, you can fight in that weight class despite being out of it at the time of the match.

Either that, or Zeno will say it's cool, so it flies.

Her episodes were the highest rated. Try again retard.

Kale got steamrolled by a playing around weakened SSG Goku and Freeza is at least as strong as Blue Goku in terms of raw power so yeah Freeza would easily win.

He was lying to toppo, he did manage to save frieza either way though. Frieza is pretty much now confirmed to do some seriously asshole opportune thing at some point in the future though that might very well be the thing that saves U7.

Glad you're only brave enough to post insults.

Infinite energy and stamina didn't save him from being beaten by Piccolo during the android saga.

Only a few GoDs were fighting. Three or four if I remember correctly.

Yeah, his hand totally slipped and tried to throw the rock at Toppo, who's covered in the energy of Destruction.

The episode literally explains it to you.

>Frieza will go 100% power Golden

Because 17 is the best.

17 is as strong as he needs to be, let's just leave it at that. And no, he didn't keep up with Toppo. You're an idiot.

Anyone has the ToP chart?
With the warriors left and such

It's beautiful isn't it?
Truth

He was talking about the manga, where it's explained that Zen'o doesn't want the GoDs in the tournament because he couldn't keep up with them in the exhibition match which involved all 12 of them fighting in a tiny arena.

>tfw thanks to Dragonball Super we will never get comfy Dragonball threads without non-stop waifushitposting and you can't even express any displeasure because it just makes them want to shitpost harder

>Toriyama creates Frieza to have a character to hate instead of vegeta
>Vegeta jobs
>Frieza does not
what did he mean by this?

>mfw Friezafags actually thought he could stand up to Kefla

Frieza exists to perpetually piss off vegetafags, and it's a great thing.

>"Oh boy someone made a dragonball thread on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, time to post my entire Kefla folder again, its been 3 hours since I posted all of these"

Dragon Ball threads were much better before Super. Remember that?

Frieza actions make a bit more sense if you remember that he can't actually sense energy from others.