ITT: shows that do NOT have any asspulls

Pic related is literally build up around the concept of "anything can happen in any fucking moment now".
Like a city being wiped out in a second by a space ship

Saitama himself is the asspull.

Well, when the whole setting is asspull in itself there's no more room to surpass it that.

Gurren Lagann

*at that

>literally
either youre ignorant, mentally lacking or "just pretending" if you think one punch man isnt a manga about asspulls

Ironic asspulling is still asspulling

Wut? The joke is that Saitama himself is the biggest asspull, for example he is the strongest being, nothing can remotely phase or hurt him, but a normal cat can leave a scratch mark on his face. It's pretty much a parody of shounens where the mc starts weak and becomes op.

Overlord

Ok mentioned some

Saitama, Saitama, Saitama, Saitama and Saitama.
He's like if that Power Man comic were made into a series.
And yes I know that's the point but

The Nazarick itself is an aspull tho

>An Ass Pull is a moment when the writers pull something out of thin air in a less-than-graceful narrative development, violating the Law of Conservation of Detail by dropping a plot-critical detail in the middle, or near the end of their narrative without Foreshadowing or dropping a Chekhov's Gun earlier on.
How about an actual asspull

>"Saitama isn't a living, breathing asspull that resolves all conflicts without any risk or threat because /I/ read TV Tropes"
Saitama's entire gimmick is that everything he does is an asspull.
>Somehow becomes the strongest being in the universe from regular strength training
>Literally the most powerful in every aspect but intellect
His entire CHARACTER ARC is hating that he's such an OP motherfucker that he can literally never be challenged anymore but he's not an asspull because they point at him and say "Wow look at that guy, isn't he cuhrazy XD"
Fuck off.

saitama somehow having super speed when he fights sonic

>>"Saitama isn't a living, breathing asspull that resolves all conflicts without any risk or threat because /I/ read TV Tropes"
That's called Deus ex machina you fucking retard and it's not an asspull

>Saitama's entire gimmick is that everything he does is an asspull
How?
His gimmick is that he's the strongest and that is the concept of the series and that in itself can't be an asspull

>"A Deus Ex Machina isn't an asspull!"
Holy fucking shit were you born this stupid or did you practice?

>but he's not an asspull because they point at him and say "Wow look at that guy, isn't he cuhrazy XD"
No it's not an asspull Because that's not what an asspull means.
It's like calling Dr. Manhattan an asspull

>"But that's the point so it isn't an asspull, it can't be an asspull if it's ironic!"
What a waste of trips.

>Still doesn't no what an asspull is
>Y-You we're b-born stupid

Who are you quoting?

What a brainlet

>"An asspull isn't an asspull because /I/ refer to it by a completely different name! Don't you feel stupid now?"

The absolute state of konosubafags

>/I/
>An Ass Pull is a moment when the writers pull something out of thin air in a less-than-graceful narrative development, violating the Law of Conservation of Detail by dropping a plot-critical detail in the middle, or near the end of their narrative without Foreshadowing or dropping a Chekhov's Gun earlier on.
Fucking Google is referring it in a different way, not me you fucking brainlet

There's some advance searching engine called "Firefox" or the more advanced one called "google" you can find like, a lot of information but if you're a stupid cunt you shouldn't really use it

Or how he can't squash that damned fly