Citrus

Why would perfection like her deserves to suffer?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/766540/A_Kiss_For_The_Petals__Maidens_of_Michael/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She'll strike back. Yuzu has a talent to always overcome pain and obstacles. She'll BTFO this fucking engagement in the manga and she'll melt Mei's heart in the anime.

That's not Himeko.

Sleepy Yuzu is cute.

Will Mei ever give her the V?

Her character is so fucking great. The design, the voice, her personality. It works together very fucking well.

Mei would have to be retarded to not tap an ass like that

Yuzucchi!

>Namori fan art

Lightheared comedy spinoff with Himeko as MC when?

Best girl

>imagine a dork and a autistic girl trying to have sex

Volume 4 is pretty damning unless certain things are changed.

Mei deceived an innocent girl into thinking she liked her. Then Yuzu and Mei have an intimate moment in Mei's room while Mei is dating the girl. This will be made even more obvious in the anime, where the lewd scenes are extended and played up. So right there Mei's guilty of manipulation and cheating.

She really reminds me of the girl from Maria-sama...

Best girl

Himeko and Shirapon spinoff would be much better than Harumi and Matsuri spinoff.

And her way to always shoulder everything to put others before her. Including drill-loli when she tells Mei to make amends with her because she's friend-zoned her in chapter 6.

A saint who is also able to make Shiraho laugh.

Yes, in the manga Mei is melting like butter when Yuzu touches her and she can barely walk from arousal

Part of the cast look a lot like a few Marimite girls.

God I love Yuzu. One my favorite female MCs.

why is mei such a bitch?

why do girls love girls?

And yet she gets in Sara's way in the end.

Reminder to always reward your pupper when she's done good.

Why wouldn't girls love girls?

Sara and Mei broke up because Mei didn't really like Sara. Nina stopped Yuzu from showing up to interfere before that.

Thats why they keep loving, to find that answer

The worst part of it all is that she gets away with it with no repercussions.

Well Sara already BTFO herself seeing Mei wasn't in it. Yuzu just did what Sara told her, "fight for your love". And yuzu isn't stupid, Sara's crush has nothing to do with her real love. But it was retarded this "my fated person" bulshit.
If only Saburouta would have had a real rival, another kaichou from another school who already met Mei during previous school trips. That could have been something.

Yuzu is a dumb fag and I love her.

just like irl girls

The author expects you to give Mei a pass, since the volume 4 bonus has: Mei feel bad about it, Mei apologize for it, Mei offer to make it up to her, and Sara not being mad about it, even telling Mei she needs to be more selfish. Truly disgusting.

Because it's wonderful.

They wasted twincest characters by having their arc not be about their twincest.

Did someone call me?

>we have to be careful not to expose our love on this trip
>nearly everyone on trip already knows

What did you expect from these two adorable autists?

Nobody cares about Sara.

>girls like cute things
>girls are cute
1+1=2

Next week. Let's hope Mei's ass won't be butchered once again.

Sara’s feelings for Mei are forced as fuck desu.

They should've just had Nina blackmail Mei into dating Sara. That way Mei's not doing anything wrong on purpose.

It was a silly crush, since Mei's hot and was nice to her once. The fated person stuff was just dumb.

Yes, she's trying really hard to control her lust for Yuzu.

Sound like you just haven't met your fated person yet. One day you will.

Hope she had some panties in store for the trip.

Sara automatically thought Mei was this flawless person and didn't know shit about the real Mei. So all her gushing just came across as delusional.

>tfw you let yourself fall in love with your step sister, but still expect to have your grandfather arrange your marriage

That's probably why she wanted to got later to the bath or else everyone would have seen her wet pantsu

store.steampowered.com/app/766540/A_Kiss_For_The_Petals__Maidens_of_Michael/
Yuritopia is turning into a reality

Oh boy that took a while, this is great

New Mai Hime series when?

A Citrus visual novel game would be wonderful. Or a beat-em all, Himeko and her drills could do wonders.

>Citrus beat em all
All of my money

Would rather a Momoiro Sisters VN

Yuzu liked Mei before she knew about the real Mei too. Was she delusional also?

Harumi could have laser beam boobs.

>Himeko and her drills could do wonders.
Mei will always beat her with the friendzone finisher.

Harumin could use her wrestling moves

Yuzu falls in love with Mei when she actually sees the real Mei. The pained suffering face Mei shows only her, or the crying in her sleep for her daddy are what makes Yuzu fall in love. Also aggressive kissus.

Yuzu has a strange habit of wanting to save everyone. She’s a bit broken, i guess.

Female Naruto.

She fell for Mei just like her mom fell for Shou.

Citrus is actually a shonen manga.

I want to fuck Himeko so badly and message her eyebrows, maybe drink expensive tea.

Yuzu knew Mei was a flawed, messed up person from the start, Sara didn't. Sara thought Mei was a perfect, kind person.

That's nice, Himeko

>lesbo
>perfection
nigga wot??

I want to violently rape Himeko's eyebrows.

Nice try, Himeko.

>not inserting as Mei
The fuck are you doing with your life, senpai?

>lesbo
>perfection
Self explanatory

Himeko's eyebrow get me so wet(hard)

Finally!

So it's Sara's fault Mei isn't honest about who she is?

Sara assumed false things about Mei's character. That's her own fault. All Mei did was accept Sara's confession under false pretenses, since she didn't return Sara's feelings and gave Sara false hope.

Did Mei motorboat Yuzu's ass yet?

It’s not her fault, but the “MY FATED PERSON” thing is really retarded. I know she’s a nice girl.

Can she please fuck the midget into submission?

Not sure if I want to be Mei or Yuzu.

Later on when she tells Nina the fated person thing was just to make it sound more romantic was funny, since it showed even Sara didn't believe it for real.

Comes down to whether you want a cute gyaru eating you out, or a cute nadeshiko eating you out.

Mei, you can't have Yuzu if you are Yuzu.

>"Yuzu"
>cums
How does she do it?

Why can't it be next week already? I love flustered Mei.

I want to gently kiss Harumin and spoon with her every night in bed!

I've started to hate this faggot.

Mitsuko pls

Just rape her, you will be getting along in no time.

Mei is handsome

>you will never clean Mei's ears while she squirms and cums for you

Mei got away with raping Yuzu, what did you expect?

Yuzu just needs to whisper in her ear and she already cums, since apparently Mei gets turned on by cute voices close to her ear.

More rape, I need more yuri rape, also """male gaze""".

>I need more yuri watersports
FTFY

yes please

What if I stuck my drill in Mei's ear?

>yuri watersports

That's probably any voice and Himeko just delusionally thought only cute voices had that effect on Mei. Mei's ears are sensitive to breath, so any voice should work.

No.