This fucking girl

This fucking girl

Other urls found in this thread:

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.ie/ulk/itm/332535936608
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But she's right.

words to live by

She's right you know

And she's already regretting not getting involved.

But you will regret it more, if you don't do anything.

If you fail you'll regret it no matter what but if you don't work hard you have a much bigger chance of failing.

Shes completely right though there is no worse feeling than trying your best and failing.
This just reminded me I actually had a dream last night where episode 9 of this show was somehow leaked early even though we're on epsiode 4 and they still hadn't reached Antartica and then everyone got pissed and dropped it.

I don't think regret is the right word. I have been disappointed with some outcomes but I have never regretted the attempts.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Dreaming of being on Sup Forums
Jesus that's depressing.

Sure regret makes it hurt but if you never try you never learn anything.

Its easy when the attempt costs a lot of money.

She's just upset that her friend is planning to go and die in a frozen shithole.

Get bent

You can read a book and learn

She's just salty her friend doesn't give a single fuck about her.

You'll learn less.

There are worse reasons to be salty

>be Megumi sitting at her favorite cafe
>suddenly autistic friend sends an average picture of nature while she tells you how she's freezing her ass off
>look around and realize there's already tons of paintings and pictures of nature everywhere you go and on the internet
>shake your head and continue drinking your delicious drink in peace, shrugging off the affairs of lesser mortals

That's why you should never work hard, kids, so that you can always reconfort yourself by thinking that you're a genius that just isn't giving his best

fucking gold

I want to go to antatica with hinata.

Not really.
You'll learn a hell of a lot more reading a book thats a compilation of many different experiences and than if you just went out and did it yourself and just got your one experience.
Especially if the experience in question is over a large timeframe.

This is essentially how I feel about travelling, though without the smugness (I'm actually kind of depressed about it).

Well, it's a good mindset to have if you're not the protagonist.

So? Just because you work hard doesn't mean you'll succeed.

She's getting on the plane tuesday to see them off in Australia
Screencap this
And Hinata's shirt will have a pizza slice on it, screencap that as well

>constantly being negative toward the whole idea
>things actually start working
>she's regretting it
>sora yoris go to antarctica
>two months later
>expedition fucks up
>everyone dies
How will Megumi react to this?

i’ll say it’s two types of learning, u’ll face different aspects of this world through read/research and travel
so the argument is quite subjective here i guess

>This exists
Otaku are the scum of the Earth.

What is he talking about ?

Man, I wish I had a pizza slice right now.

Blame Shirase for being a thirsty dirty girl.

She's only into pengins.

The only time you should travel, is if you're sure there's a great prostitution industry going on at your destination, otherwise you have no reason to leave your house, and you're just putting your life at risk

I've found travelling to be mostly a social activity. My father loves to travel and he talks up everyone he meets. He enjoys learning about the people and places he visits. I don't like talking to people, or learning anything about them. I enjoy looking at scenic views and interesting architecture, but I can do that just as well with photos and movies, I'm satisfied without actually going anywhere.

gross

Looking at pictures really isn't the same experience as actually being there.

Pictures are nothing like the actual scenery, for better or worse sometimes.

This. Actually experiencing things first hand is not the same as looking at things on a screen.

Why is this show so good? Easily AOTS

Went to mexico and climbed some ruins, walked the streets of old cities like Valladolid and laid about the beaches of Isla Mujeres, and it was definitely different than pictures and movies, but not enough to really justify the expense and time. My imagination seems effective enough for me.

get out of here woman!

>If you work TOO hard

So, working hard is fine. Just don't overdo it.

for facesitting

>the only reason to leave your house is to have sex
You must be a really sad person if you genuinely believe that.

Yeah, real men don't even have to leave their basements to have sex. You just wait until a female family member comes down to see if your still alive.

The character's enthusiasm is infectious and they have good chemistry with each other. If I was a cute anime girl I would want to be friends with them.

How else is she gonna pay to go to Antarctica? Isn't that the implication in the show?

more of best girl pls

No, her idea was to pimp out the other girls.

Here you go!

Anytime

fatty fatty 2x4, couldn't fit through the bathroom door

True villain of the Arctic girls?

No, that's Shirase.

Yeah. I better sit on my arse and don't do shit.

She has just the right amount of energy reserves to provide for my child inside her with.

No, fat parents make fat children. You only need like 5% more energy when your pregnant

At one point I was relieved by failure because I didn't have to try anymore -- trying to accomplish something made me nervous.

Doing nothing now, I'm still anxious every day, but it's more of a dull anxiety.

You obviously don't have that kind of experiense. Like wasting of time or/and money.

I love Yuzuki.

You don't learn chemistry by tasting all the elements of Periodic table.

But how do you travel to the school?

But there is only one way to learn what all the elements of the periodic table tastes like.

How is she not uglier than Hinata?

She is, you niggers are just forcing shit.

That girl is Sup Forums, she can't leave her comfort zone and tries to make everyone who tries feel bad (shitposting irl).
When she sees that the expedition goes well and the girls all return feeling that they got the best of their youth she will become a resentful angry shut-in with a hateboner for penguins.

But she's right

so luscious

>Those artifacts
They really left her on screen like that for quite a bit of time. That and the scene when she fell off the ladder.

When Shirase realizes that the only reason they went to Antartica was to shoot down some pengins.

How do you even manage to watch anime in such a shit quality

Why isn't Sora Yori popular, Sup Forums?

Her mom's alive! She's just hanging out with the penguins, and when they find her I'm going to rub those penguins right in your faces!

All the gay rape scared people off.

I'm glad it isn't.
This isn't a good season to be popular and it deserves better.

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.ie/ulk/itm/332535936608

She swam to Australia, the girls are gonna run into her when they flee from the emus at the airport

are you kidding, those horny nerdy antarctic researchers will fuck anything with a hole in it, for free. Truth be told, to be wiling to go to a frozen wasteland where it's night for 6 months, they're one level lower than otaku

soon...

I think it's an exposure issue. From what I can tell, most of the folks who have watched this are in love with it, but the "hook" of CGDCT in Antarctica doesn't attract general audiences.

>the "hook" of CGDCT in Antarctica doesn't attract general audiences.
Good.

It's a strange show, it's a lot closer to reality than a lot of CGDCT shows which I think turns some people off but draws others in. It doesn't fit neatly into a box.