Dragon Ball Super

he actually had the guts to fight a GoD, you gotta respect that

he is infinitely weaker than goku and vegeta, also not half smart as 17, his participation as a villain was a flop and nobody is interested in him anymore
he isn't needed anymore and is going to drop out next episode

Yamcha dating Caulifla's mother when?

It's a classic case of mistaking bravery for stupidity.

Personally I thought the level of shit talking that Freeza did in the last several episodes was out of character even for him, and was only done to justify him getting his ass beat so viciously. Can't give a DBS protagonist that kind of rough treatment, lest Toei get a slew of complaints from parents of the 8 year olds in the audience who see it and cry.

>be you
>live miserable life
>go to McDonalds for a happy meal
>this guy slaps your gf on the butt
>"The work of justice ends here."
what do

Is this the correct top 6 now?

Jiren
Vegeta
Toppo
Goku
Frieza

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>NOBODY LIKES CAULIFLA AND HER AUTISTIC SISTER beacuse they ruined Dragon Ball Super fanbase with public masturbators and femdom fags
>no jobgeta vs lizardcuck
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

Frieza can still do it...hang i there bros

Nah he's beaten and out of the picture and both toppo and jiren have bigger fish to fight at the moment. He's obviously being saved for a last minute twist that will give goku to opening to win and won't drop out

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, the god dimension is two blocks down

>"Oh fuck..."

New bread found.

>no possible situation where vegeta or goku triggers a new transformation
>not even UI could make Jiren sweat
>6 minutes left
>Zamasu arc showed the fusion timespand relies on the power required
>potaras allowed

do people really question themselves over what's going to happen?
it's so obvious

have faith in the lizard. No matter how hard of a beatdown he gets, he always comes back. Kind of inspiring actually.

>first dyspo
>now toppo
how come frieza always gets the worst treatment?

Probably freizas still above 17, but he's just too arrogant to give his enemy the respect needed to survive.

I was really hoping Freeza wouldnt also pull a power up out of his ass, but that's really looking like what's going to happen. No reason to keep him around otherwise.

No, he's a goddamn idiot who thought because he handled a bit of GoD energy before that he could take an actual GoD. 17 is so gimped by retards on his team like Jobhan and Lizardcuck.

Hi guys, insider user, here, freeza plays an important role in the upcoming jiren vs goku electric boogaloo, frieza ends up leaving the world of the living in a twist that gets jiren banned!

So, a bad guy doing typical bad guy shit, caused the ultimate bastion of justice to abandon his entire life philosophy and accept being a god of destruction. Because quote : "The only thing that matters is survival."

The writing in super is fucking awful. Maybe this hiatus will allow them to shakeup the staff and actually hire some people who know how to string together a coherent story line that doesnt shit on 20+ years of established lore or at the very least, can keep a character driving motivation in tact for the entire goddamned arc.

>implying my life is miserable if I had a gf
Obviously let him have his way with my gf, he looks like he could really take her to pound town. Why do you think Krillin is cool with 18 flirting with Sayians?

>Forgetting Frieza saved 17 ass by attacking Toppo from the back
>forgetting 17 would've been knocked out there
>forgetting 17 has been saved a billion times by now

Fake news, Jiren is going to fuse with GoDpo.

Source: My dad is a janitor at Toei.

then what? he is gonna kill the grand priest? ask to switch bodies with zeno? he is in no position of making any difference unless they asspull a frieza blanco shit to ring out Jiren

frieza's participation was milking a deadcow

based god-bread poster

Until Bejita gets knocked out and 17 is still in.

Toei foreshadowing. Bravo.

I got you pham.

What was this expression meant to convey?
>everyone in the audience at this moment

Because he's a villain user.

In what world does 17 outlast Vegeta?

are we getting a hakaishin fight between Vegeta and Toppo?
last episode's preview reminded of Whis saying to Vegeta he'd only train him if he accepted to become a god of destruction one day

since UI Goku made Jiren only use one hand, either that is going to happen or Vegetto

Nothing to do with guts and everything to do with conceit.

Basically, Frieza broke Toppo's philosophy like how Joker was attempting to do with Batman. It's not really bad writing.
>hiatus
Super is ending senpai. We might get something new in a year if the movie does gangbusters, but the show did it's job. Which was the regenerate buzz and interest in the IP. Now they can coast on games and movies utilizing the new characters until it gets stale. Rinse and repeat.

s-sorry

P-Put me down Toppo sama!

s-son?

Frieza doesn't have spunk, he prefers sneak attacks and bullying those weaker than him. He didn't know Toppo was that strong.

In the world of next Saturday.

It's more like because Toppo finally realized that if he doesn't erase people his universe is going to fucking die

No he just provides a last minute opening for goku to ring out jiren and win the tournament finalising his redemption arc before the series comes to an end

Why is Toppo allowed to use god/destruction powers in the tournament? Is that not grounds for disqualification?

Use the Chaos emeralds to go super and defeat him and his robots like I always do

Why the fuck this space Yakubovich is bigger than Jiren?

Yes.

Yamcha is stronger than all of them, though.

>that pic
ew. trunks is for goten

Sure thing Androidpedro

So far 17 vs Toppo was pretty quality animation!

>The only thing that matters is survival.
Didn't toppo say that episodes ago?

Jiren is kind of a lame final villain. No explanation behind his abilities it's just, Oh he's just strong.
Toppo is much more interesting since he's basically a GoD

He said that 21 episodes ago.

Why is his design so much more intimidating and bad ass then Jiren's?

no one wants to see frieza's redemption

vegeta was enough

Why can't they all he together?

If that was the case then Goku and Vegeta would be breaking the rules by using god ki and UI

Which is why he got ringed out and he's waiting on the bench right now.

Right?

A very Broly-sh scene

>attend a tournament in which is mandatory to erase other universes
>don't do shit for 50 episodes
>realize that you and Universe 7 are the only ones left
>"uuuh guess I have to kill people now"
Frieza has nothing to do with it

The only rules are no killing and no healing items or weapons

oh i understand that, i just mean jiren is using destruction powers. Where as goku/vegeta/jiren just use their abilities to match their opponent.

He's shirtless, he's huge, the aura?

google 見掛け倒し

It's the moustache.

he was at least blue level when they brought him back, obviously the only ones above him are jiren, toppo, vegeta and goku, which are all in the tournament right now

eliminated next episode

If only Vegeta still had his moustache

He'll be Jiren's punching bag as well, completing the cycle.

because they too Vergos body and put Toppos head on it.

The power of destruction.

Has there ever been a character with more moments of pure PAIN than Freeza?

>Genki Dama
>Cut in half
>Angry Kamehameha'd
>Planet blows up
>Floats around in space in a vacuum bleeding out
>Darth Vader scene where they scientifically put him back together
>Go to Earth with his daddy
>Get cut into pieces and die horribly in front of his daddy
>Dad dies too
>Gets sent to personal hell and gets tortured for 10-20+ years
>Get brought back
>Train hard and achieve new form
>an angel and a god of destruction are there and you politely ask if they won't interfere in your revenge
>They say "no, we don't care, we won't bother you. Do whatever you want."
>Job to Goku because your new form drains too much energy
>Somehow asspull a win, think that you'll finally get revenge on Goku!
>Vegeta has SSB too and beats the crap out of you
>About to get killed again so you blow up the planet
>THE FUCKING ANGEL AND THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION REWIND TIME
>THEY FUCKING SAVE GOKU AND VEGETA AND THE EARTH DESPITE SAYING THAT THEY DIDN'T CARE
>they get literal deux ex machina as an angel saves them
>Get absolutely killed by Goku this time
>Sent back to personal hell for a few more years
>Get brought back, get targeted for assassination from other universes, get hit with a hakai
>Fast forward to tournament of power
>Do nothing all tournament
>Get wrecked by Dyspo after talking mad shit
>Get saved by Gohan
>Get absolutely wrecked by GoDpo in the most brutal beatdown of a character ever seen in this entire show across every franchise combined
>17 chucks a rock at your skull at the very end
>You're still in and will probably get obliterated by Jiren
>Beerus will probably Hakai you at the end of the Tournament of Power
Freeza had a hard life.

Can't wait for the manga where Gohan having Kaioshin powers lets him attack through Toppo's Hakai armor

Is this a WHIIIRRRR post?

Was this the worst "redesign" of all Dragon Ball?

Yes but he still tried to stick with Justice.

At 6 minutes to the end, in lower numbers and against a complete bastard, he actually stopped giving a fuck.

Yes, but thankfully it isn't canon.

>U7 only wins duo to Freeza in vegetal state

The entire first half of this is Frieza being a retard and literally doing it to himself.

He has been best supporting character.

he doesnt need redemption (though he's probably going to get some form of it), he will do exactly what he did the last couple episodes, gloat, then promptly get his ass smashed. that punch from GoD Toppo was an actual quality shot
though poses an interesting question, if only because i dont remember all the rules exactly. oh right, that's why the GoDs themselves aren't allowed to fight, because why not get in the ring to, at the very least, save your own ass? but my guess is because his title isnt a GoD, he's just an apprentice. dumb copout, but the zenos are dumb too and just allow shit they think is cool. breaking apart the entire ring with an attack likely qualifies

Will the final fight be Goku and Freeza vs. Jiren?

Whirrposting still makes me laugh.

With Freeza as punching bag, maybe

>Implying Freeza won't get a bullshit powerup

>toppo smashing frieza's head caused him permanent memory loss
>redemption arc with retard frieza hanging out with goku and friends

it isn't fair!

Yeah it will happen
>Goku, sleeping Frieza and Jiren left
>Goku and Jiren both fall off the ring

the only reason dyspo was able to fight him was because of the rules. a flying frieza destroying everything obviously is enough to stop dyspo speed.

I loved how much of a loser dad Vegeta turned into in GT. Makes me laugh every time.

this. He could've destroyed the entire arena 40 minutes ago if it wasn't for the rules

>Frieza wins
>Everyone is shitting their pants
>In a twist, he wishes for all the universes back

>ywn be this deluded
It's okay Freeza. That beatdown wasn't as humiliating as Toppo's, anyway.

nice try.

>Actually becomes a good guy
>"I'm tired of being a dick, if Vegeta can turn over a new leaf so can I!"

>respecting unparalleled hubris
Cuckzafags in full damage control mode

>brain damaged Frieza

I want it for some reason.

>i suppose you monkeys arent so bad!

Is Super actually ending or was that bullshit? I want some type of GoD/Angel rebellion arc then I can be happy with this trainwreck ending.

>Next arc happens
>Good Guy Freeza gets hit in the skull again
>Gets his memories back
>Everyone terrified
>Yamcha: "No! He's gone back to his evil ways!"
>Still helps and saves the MCs
>"Freeza... w-why?"
>"... Being a nice guy wasn't that bad."

I hope it ends on a huge cliffhanger that's bait for the next show.

They are being vague about whether it's actually ending or just taking a break

seriously toriyama?

Wait for Jiren vs Freeza