Houseki no Kuni

Say something nice to your new Sensei. Diplomacy > War

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw too intelligent

>tfw ENTP

The Being Formerly Known As Phos did absolutely nothing wrong

I want LaPhos to take me on a romantic lunar getaway.

This animated never.

GIVE HER BACK YOU LUNARIAN SHITS

She is dead

I'm in love with Phos~~

Sure, here you go.*

*Not all parts included

I wonder if lunarians tried to shock sensei by killing all inclusions inside kidnapped gems ant throwing bodies back to their island.

Sociopath lv 1 here
Funny how its my favorite gem

Build-A-Phos™

To extract the inclusion they would have to grind the gems to fine dust (smaller even than the microorganisms) and then reassemble it without the inclusions. It doesn't seem they had ever attempted to rebuild the dust.

I'm assuming extraction is the only option since even acid strong enough to melt gems (even Bortz) didn't kill the inclusion.

We don't know survival capabilities of inclusions and how far lunarians technologies developed. Maybe extreme radiation can kill them.

Legs look long as fuck though.

So no Uranium-chan then?

>radiation can kill inclusions
hmm I wonder if somebody's done anything with that

I wonder if Shinsha can actually kill inclusions, or just blocks photosynthesis, leading to anabios, until mercury is properly washed away. If she can, Uranium is highly likely, since Shinsha has some kind of mutated inclusions, capable of living in mercury.

I made a shrine for my crystalline husband

Rotated

>putting books in the freezer where they're going to get condensation damage.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chapter 65 spoilers.
Sensei and Professor's backstory.

Nice user, I'm gonna prepare a mini shrine for Antarc that way the shrines can be connected.

So he can buy them second time.

wat

>all Ichikawa's works are actually connected
I need theories on this, i know, something like this shows up eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg

>Sensei had to carve Red Diamond's eyes
>Caligula already had them under Ghost

Really activates my inclusions

They weren't "under" ghost, they are the same eyes.

Yes, only the outer layer was chipped off, eyes weren't.

What are the eyes even made out of? Some people suspect Sensei's inclusions but I doubt it.

So what are you going to do for your shrine?

Not him but I get the feeling that her other works are telling the tale of the last days on earth. And that the Oyster Woman in that one story just might be Sensei's creator.

I half expect the eyes don't even let them see. Like the skin powder its just too make them look more like sensei/human. Basically just glass eyes.

Quartz, maybe
They likely have a ton of it lying around if the school is carved from one massive piece of it

I don't know it yet, maybe a little box with a little antarc inside and a photo glued to the box. That's for the mini shrine, for the big one I wan't to get as closer as I can to a real shinto shrine.

Is this new moonie art I see?

Funny, because Laphos just dragged all gems into war. It seems humans can never escape their nature, even when they're not humans anymore.

Are you sure we reading same manga?

Yeah.

I don't think so, their eyes have an actual hole for a pupil, little holes in the back where light would come out (where optic nerves are in the regular eye), and there's probably a lens inside. If they were just for decoration all of those would be unnecessary.

Moonies are so perfect.

>And that the Oyster Woman in that one story just might be Sensei's creator.
But she was a marine biologist, not a roboticist. Plus she doesn't have the same hairstyle as fake professor did.

Sensei description now really fits, given the last chapter.

Holy fuck this is perfect

Very cool, the homemade Antarc especially.
But what about the books and the refrigerator? Are you just not going to use it anymore.

That makes sense.

Maybe it was she and her brother's daughter who was the professor. Perhaps she started with robotic parts for her mother's legs and then moved up from there. Maybe their son, now known as Aechmea, helped in the process. Suppose they don't get to go to heaven because they're incest babies.

>It seems humans can never escape their nature, even when they're not humans anymore.

The moonies and the gems, sure, but the sea slugs turned out beautiful and perfect.

Well, I took the books out after taking the photo, because had to use the refrigerator
Also, here's a pic of the banner

>Admirabilis stuck in captivity on the moon with no ocean to be free in
>Meanwhile the Lustrous and Lunarians living pretty comfy lives for the past couple ages
>Have the shortest lifespan out of the 3 an got finessed out of the immortality
They might be beautiful but they got the bad end of the stick.

That seems like the best option yes, and thanks for the close up picture.

Nice theory, but how would a pearl concieve a child?

Lexi-chan is going to be alright, right?

I mean all it takes is for her blindfold to fall off for her to lose her shit, not to mention she hasn't discovered the truth of the Lustrous grinded across the moon so.. she's probably going to shatter unless they pluck out her eyeballs in the meantime for her own safety so she doesn't rage.

Have you read previous chapter? She lost her shit even harder than yellow.

She did see the dust sea user. In the previous chapter you even have a close up panel of both Lexi and Yellow staring at the ground and breaking.

Science and marine magic.

>Meanwhile the Lustrous and Lunarians living pretty comfy lives for the past couple ages
At the expense of dealing with their mental/emotional issues that comes with being immortal, that is.

>mfw too intelligent

hnng

I miss Houseki no Comfy

I like how her nose fell.

You are correct, there is truly no comfy, there is only suffering

>gemdicks
Delet this

Sensei already did.

Have the better version.

Just so you know.

What about Red Diamond?

That image was made before his introduction.

Amazonite looks like it would be terrible to clean.

Why would anyone make those. I can't think of any use except as a decoration.

I have a glass dildo. It feels a lot better than rubber and it's very easy to clean.

Though it would be a shame to have a big piece of blue aventurine like that just to hide it in the closet.

I want to unread this

>I have a glass dildo. It feels a lot better than rubber and it's very easy to clean.
Gay.

>Though it would be a shame to have a big piece of blue aventurine like that just to hide it in the closet.
How about not putting fake or real dicks up your ass.

Gem butts...

Ok this is not what we're gonna do in a Houseki thread

But user, how else could you have sex with your gem waifu?

>Literal baby
Mean

yamete

This thread is probably going to get deleted.

You dont, they're too pure for this world.

Best though