Posting webm's of the 3rd episode as i cut them. Its for technical purposes...

Posting webm's of the 3rd episode as i cut them. Its for technical purposes, so not all are exemples of good animation or otherwise notable - its mix of normal and standing out animation bits for compilation like below.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0_5b3CuRHc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=2aulh16Br9s&feature=youtu.be

This is second half, starting from 8th or so minute. First part can be found here if anyone needs:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that those are for technicaly purposes, so include a lot of short/non cinematic cuts.

static

Scene of the Episode

So cute.

ok

ok that was wrongly cut

Just passing by to say that I admire your dedication.
For what purpose are you doing this, though?

Hobby. For vids posted in OP, for reaction images/Sup Forums webms and for later use after season finishes to maybe make notable animation compilation or amv

I want to believe this was a SukaSuka reference. With her VA and the scenery.
>trying this hard to fit in
Please just stop

Since staff is rendering, some bonus from other episodes

He's not wrong though this is /c/ or /wsg/ content.

VEG is anime and Sup Forums allows webm threads.

>they even animated animated the shadows from the keys under the thing
BASED

It is CGI. So is reflection in this case. They did great shadow work in general, just in this particular shot it is 3D. They wasted too much time animating typewriter in CM (more than month), so decided to make them CG for TV.

I actually really like the typewriter CG they've been using. 2D would no doubt look better, but I think it looks good for what it is.

Weird, they have no problem with Hibike's instruments. Or is the instrument guy being too busy part of the reason too?

No, the issue is not the typewriter per see, but all the movable parts.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

>hand over your best looking show ever which also happens to be very story focused to Ishidate
All of my rage.

Nobody else would do it better

This face has so many great details. I really want them to make an anime about a farm for some reason after watching this.

Yamada would, she's the best they have when it comes to directing and making great characters come to life.
Ishidate should've been kept as an episode director or animator to polish stuff since he's better at drawing and judging key frames.

If you need any proofs look at the CMs done for this show, those were Ishidate's doing. Then look at how Yamada handles stories like Koe no Katachi.

Especially after the horse birth in Amagi.

Next they are making the Archery club anime that will air on NHK at prime (well 23AM) time. Hope it has more substance than Free.

Yamada is good, but not for that kind of story. She never did anything that is not sol, and Tamako story shown that she is not really ready. Hibike was Ishihara superwising. For subtle and warm family or teen drama Yamada is good, but for dramatic, war, violent, and downright tragic and heavy story at times - she`ll not fit.

Ishidate just happens to be best episode director they had and also the only dedicated action animator doing it since second raid.

Then get Ishihara to do it. I guess my point is that Ishidate is not the right man for this project, he's basically a newbie director with only 1 big show under his belt.
I feel that with Ishidate supervising animation the show would've looked even better while also being directed better.

VEG is "next gen" project. It has all the new promising names - Ishidate, Fujita, Takase.

Takemoto possibly could do it, but i doubt about Ishihara. I have no complaints with Ishidate as director, in fact his episode was the best so far. If i were to nitpick i`d replace Reiko Yoshida with Fumuhiko Shimo.

Speaking of whicih, KyoAni animator school just started accepting applications again. Quoting them "we`ll work you to death, but if you want to become proffessional - we'll do best to give you all you need to achive that"

Kek nice filename.

If true, very nice.

>I want to believe this was a SukaSuka reference.

Without a doubt it is. This episode is full anime original so someone really liked Sukasuka to pull this off and cast Azusa Tadakoro as the VA.

They cheated here, litterally mirrored the keyframe.

>filename
Accurate

notice the hair near nose switching direction

Yeah you're right. It's barely noticeable since it's a quick cut.

theres a car far at background at middle right. The panoramas like that are nothing special, but they sure pay alot attention to detail. Bell chiming, cars, people in other ones. Had fun playing "spot Valdo" with other ones.