youtube.com/watch?v=xmvVuHeSZJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TSHAR

Furimukanaide

Misenumono misenumono

TEETANS?!

SHAU

DUN DUN DUNUDUNDUNDUN SHAU!!!

>there are literally people posting on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who haven't watched 0079

>there are peopleposting on Sup Forums who haven't watched LOGH

I haven't watched it yet but I have had it on my backlog since 2012 or something. The size intimidates me.

FURIMUKANAIDE

LALAAH!?

100~ episodes isn't even that bad, user.

who’s the best gundam MC and why is it amuro?

It's Kamille

Beautiful ending song.

This ED is good but I think I like Runner more

Because unlike some other mecha anime full of Jewish symbolism, he gets real character development, from running away to not giving up after having lost the Gundam's head and left arm and fighting to the end, all this against a man who was struggling for a cause he believed just and directly challenged the family that betrayed his father.
And we don't need 5-6 characters spewing out pseudointellectual stuff to understand and appreciate this.

Kamille is autistic

>an autistic child
ftfy

That's why I can relate to him so well.

CHAA MEE

Amuro is best MC but the best character is this smug ass motherfucker

CHAR

YOKUMOO

Is Amuro the most iconic leaf character there is?

Actually it's Judau.

I'm pretty sure he's the only one

Have you still not read One Piece for the same reasons too? Jesus Christ, just download the first few episodes and drop it if you don't like it. Nobody said you had to watch 100 episodes of a show you don't like. And should you like it you'll literally have too much of a good thing. What's intimidating about looking forward to hours of content you enjoy?

>implying

Doesn't count. ZZ isn't anime.

AAAMMUURROOOOO FURIMUKAINEEEEEE
AAAMMUURROOOOO...

1979 was a great year for anime.

Char is the main character of early UC and the hero.

People say 0079 looks bad because of its age but it looked shit even for 1979.

OBOETEIRUKAI, SHOUNEN NO HI NO KOTO WO

I came here to laugh at OP.

I dunno. Usso fucked his mom, and fondled some enemy MILFs too.

Who else can say the same?

C'mon user
We all know thats Bright

Bright wins only because he is literally Jesus and can cure autism by punching. Except Katz

It's true. Bright has appeared in literally every major installment of early UC Gundam.

I like Amuro when he shakes crying Fraw and tells her to run in the first ep after her parents die.
People call him a whiny hikki but he had his shit together pretty well.

>zeek scum

Man I tear up when I think of Amuro's heroics in CCA. RIP to the King

Dozle and Ramba Ral had the best deaths in UC though. All of these legends who helped forge an even greater legend

I mean he almost got to live as long as his buddy, Bright. The fact that they had so many adventures when there is a huge fucking war in their universe every other month is an achievement unto itself.
I still wish we’d get more of Bright leading his Londo Bell black ops team. Those fucks didn’t get to shine since they had to be next to muh space autism newtype characters.

furimukanaidee

KONO PURESSHA

>downloading a 200gb torrent with nearly 900 episodes

I don't even want to watch all of it. I really like the movies but I hope the tv episodes aren't too episodic.

I'd imagine that's 95% of Sup Forums.

CAN YOU REMEMBER NOW
THOSE CHILDHOOD DAYS GONE BY

Who did Delaz even try to colony drop, since it missed Jaburo? I don't really understand the purpose of Stardust.

Man that was some shit when the feddies revealed they had been using them as decoys. And then ordered them to go back out to behind enemy lines and continue being decoys.

He dropped it on North America in the bread basket of the US, destroying all the crops and farmland

How did Yellowstone not blow?

0079 was great, a shame tomino killed amuro in CCA

iirc Jaburo was the target all along
But Gato switched the trajectory on the last minute, hitting some crop fields. he basically wanted the people of Earth to starve to death or something

>doesn't take it seriously
>doesn't cry
>no drama
>slaughters his enemies, then plays with his friends as if nothing happened

truly the most alpha gundam protagonist

Judau cries all the time.

His only problem is trusting some of his friends too much
You know who

What? Did you even see the ending when he meets up with bright again and the rest of the federation fleet? Honestly zz made me really hate the federation in its own way.

It's nothing to grin at

>watching victory
>char clone man saying gundam is a symbol of spacenoid hope
What the heck? did they forgot who won the OYW?

I think it was also to do with forcing the Earth to be more reliant on the colonies for food imports, which would annoy the spacenoids and push them into wanting independence.

spacenoids aren't the brightest of people

>Bomb flyover states
crazy zeeks

Do you have a girl's name as well?

Fucking A they aren't, also uso is a goddamn psycho, kid killed like 10 dudes and didn't even got shakey hands damn.

KAMILLE IS A MAN'S NAME

I've seen one movie! It was alright! !

You were supposed to hate the Feddies since 0079
They're just the lesser of two evils

>Fucking A they aren't
They are dumb spacenegros that think gravity is harmful towards humans, despite living in space tin cans with a gravity similar to Earth's.
And build giant meme mobile armors that are easily destroyed in one episode

It amazes me that even in g fucking reco they STILL try to fuck earth up.

Oscar...

tfw kamille va is dayoooooon

To think something as beautiful as LOGH could exist in this world

Thanks for reminding me to read the novels

ANIME
JA
NAI

The first novel was a disappointment frankly.

00 is my favorite gundam series

oh

I bet most of them are in the Franxx threads too.

They could even be in this very thread.

The EF were using the White Base as disposable bait and the Titans were a branch of the EF. They've always been assholes. It's just that Zeon is worse so the EF looks less evil by comparison.

>fuck your universe for centuries with endless wars all because you’re butt blasted that the government leader is giving independence to the colonists
UC humans are just shit and retarded all together.

OSCAAAAR

You know, after watching zeta, i found myself thinking, how in the blue fuck does the PR dept of EF deals with the fact the task force that's defends the earth spare is packing zakus that not even a year ago were dropping gas on civs and nukes on earth.

>long as fuck
>kind of boring to me since it set the tone for modern mecha, which I've seen ton of which means I've seen rips of it 100s of times

>audio is BAD (fucking terrible)
>animation is wonky
>most of the feddie cast is shit

I adore gunpla and cannot get myself interested in early UC

>not even a year ago
Zeta is set 8 years after 0079.
>does the PR dept of EF deals with the fact the task force that's defends the earth spare is packing zakus
Mobile suits are weapons first and foremost. If a weapon helps you then it's on your side. Think of it like how the USA recruited Nazi scientists after WWII.

Why was Amuro’s mom such a pussy piece of shit? Why aren’t any of the other pilots ever as pragmatic as him? Like 12episodes into 0079 he realized it was kill or be killed since he was fighting in a fucking space war. And tried to blow up char with a rocket launcher in CCA.

>>long as fuck
>42 episodes is long
Fucking one cour kiddies.

>>kind of boring to me since it set the tone for modern mecha, which I've seen ton of which means I've seen rips of it 100s of times
And yet 0079 is still better done than most of those.

>>most of the feddie cast is shit
Now you're talking shit.

Turn A was good.

>Why was Amuro’s mom such a pussy piece of shit?
She was shocked that her son, that she last saw when he was 4, is now an adult and had killed a man right in front of her. She was struggling to accept that she lost the son she knew.

I said most. Not all, and I mean early UC as a whole is long. Not just 0079.

42 episodes is a lot when it's episodic, I can watch all two seasons of Kaiju in like two days because that's the way you consume it, but stuff like Gundam or more recently Cardcaptor are a real grind to get through, even if they're good shows.

Why did the franchise turn to such shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=xmvVuHeSZJo

Pretty tragic to think one of the best characters and UC has to give his life to stop the schemes of some fuck he’s been at odds over a decade. And then in the end realizes the guy is just a psychotic mommas boy who couldn’t get over the death of two women.

>being such a pleb that 43 episodes is too for you to handle
Having ADHD must be hard.