Kuroka > koneko

Kuroka > koneko

Water is wet.

Thirded!

You, sir, have fantastic taste.

But a neko loli is better.

Go away. You're wrong, and this is a Kuroka thread. Your kind aren't welcome here.

I'll pick both

>conceived literal twins
>said twins have even personality swap of their mothers
JUST FUCKING HOW!

Get posting more Kuroka then.

As you command.
1/?

2/?

Good fella.

3/?

4/?

5/?

Nah. Right is superior. Left is too old and big.

6/?
urk, gotta hit the men's room. brb

kuroka makes my dick move and bend in ways previously thought impossible

Don't be long.

7/?
Whew. That took a bit.

8/?

9/?

10/?

11/?

12/?
Ignore this filename; dunno why I put that.

13/?

14/?

15/?

16/?

17/?
Well, that's all the Kuroka I have. Now I expect the rest of you to post these in future Kuroka threads so we can spread the love of our lovely cat goddess!

thanks man, kuroka truly is the greatest goddess in the harem genre

Thanks for these my friend.

np, user.

Vol. 23 life 3 got translated in English
Holy shit the cockblocking is getting insane

Sex isn't going to happen.

But the children, think of the children
How are they gonna happen if they don't have sex?

Best girls

This level of lewd is precisely why I unilaterally decided that sex happens all the time offscreen, and only due to censors is why we're only shown the times sex doesn't happen due to cockblocking.

Except Issei still talks about being a virgin and being shy

I know and I don't care because I decided Ishibumi writes this part only to fool censors.
Guy who can't shut up about loving tits being shy, sure thing Ishibumi sensei....

It certainly makes no sense for all of them to be virgins, not given the level of lewds involved. Given the level of boldness they show in pursuing him, I refused to believe no girl forcibly jumped and straddled him, not stopping even when rest of harems barged in....

Hey are the LN's quality? I felt like the anime was okay, but mostly pretty meh especially season 3. I do like demon girls a lot though for what it's worth.

Or better yet get a fucking bouncer
Can't you just tell Ophis to stand guard outside the door and fuck in peace?
Yeah though, Issei was never shy about tits or nudity in the first volumes and yet now he's turning more and more into a generic harem protag instead of being the lovable pervert from the first volumes

>Or better yet get a fucking bouncer
True. Well, that or door hanger that says: "fucking in progress. Anyone who disturbs will be placed at the very end of waiting line"

Holy shit that sounds like fun
Shouldn't Ravel organize this?
Make a fucking timetable, organize it on a weekly basis, talk with the girls about their preferences and possible 3/4/5somes, obviously if a girl agrees to share they get more weekly turns
Whoever cockblocks gets removed from the rotation for a week