The great debate

The great debate

stop shitposting already

I actually finished Hinako Note. Slow Start I immediatly dropped. They are both shit, though.

Slow Start I guess even if it's shit

Both are fucking terrible but Hinako Note was at least fappable so I guess it's "better".

They're both 10/10. Also fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Hinako note was bad and lifeless. Slow start is actually okay.

If you honestly think that you can even compare the piece of shit that is Hinako Note to god tier Slow Start, you're retarded and don't know shit about CGDCT or pretty much anything else, also you're stupid.

You're missing Anne Shit.

Is this the new Anne Happy vs Sansha Sanyou?

I like both.

>having tastes this bad

Yuru Camp

Stop.

Hinako Note is absolute trash. Slow Start is just mediocre.

This.

Eiko makes watching Slow Start worth it.

Slow Start is 10/10 show perfect pleb filter

Right is worst. This shouldn't even be a question.

Those were both good.

More like autism note amirite?

I enjoy both

Slow Start - 6.66 score
Hinako Note - 6.72

It's pretty clear which is worse

Puffy

hinakos main appeal was their sex appeal. actually it was something of a chore to get through since it was so vapid and you realized you're just waiting for the tits to come out. Meanwhile slow start has engaging plotline focusing on neet redemption and dealing with the social anxiety one feels after having been disconnected from mundane life for too long due to various circumstances. Truly, it's far more cerebral than hinakoHMYDICK

>my hobby is standing still in a field for hours
>my hobby is eating books
I have no idea what was up with Hinako Note; it's like an alien wrote it. Then again I can't even remember any other characters. The only salvageable thing was the lewd, which was still very out of place.

I can't imagine anything more tasteless than mindlessly putting all shows in a genre on the same level.

>implying tama-chan isn't the biggest semen demon this season

SlowStart is patrician SoL CGDCT while Hinako is fapbait under the guise of CGDCT.

They're both good.

Not even the same shit.
>>>/mal/

>MAL scores
Stay there

Yurucamp

She fucks sensei?

Hinako Note had 1-dimensional characters with no chemistry with each other, and poor comedy and pacing to top it off. The only thing it had going for it was the fanservice, but it was infrequent and felt completely out of place with the rest of the anime. Blonde loli had like one scene, and the oppai loli got nothing. Honestly they should've just focused on the fanservice and made it an ecchi show because there were no other redeeming qualities.
Slow Start on the other hand is actually entertaining. Sure it's not the greatest but I never feel like skipping to the end because I expect a lewd endcard to be the only worthwhile thing about the whole episode.

>hinakos main appeal was their sex appeal
>actually it was something of a chore to get through since it was so vapid and you realized you're just waiting for the tits to come out
I wish Hinako Note would have done away with the lewd.
That way I would have enjoyed the show more and you wouldn't have had to waste so much time enduring something you mostly disliked.

>MAL scores one anime 0.06/10 points lower than another
>Pretty clear which one is worse
Huh

How do people even focus on two specific shows when Kirara alone outputs so much shit per year?

>there hasn't been a good Kirara show since Yuyushiki
Wow

>Kimosa
>Gochiusa
>Dandelion
>AneHapy
>New Gay

>last Hidamari season was 5 years ago
Kill me baby

What's this timeline meant to show/

Shimbo is whoring shaft with gatari.

Kirarara magazine's adaptation.

>>Kimosa
Bad
>Gochiusa
Worse
>Dandelion
Eh
>Anne Happy
Trash
>New Gay
Eh

Are you really that stupid? It’s SOL/CGDCT/moeblob shows that Kirara craps out.

>>>/malfag/

It's the Kirara bit I fail to understand.

Houbunsha has a series of magazines named "Manga Time Kirara". All of those series come from those magazines, except for Wakaba Girl which was serialized in a completely unrelated magazine (that went under?) but was still compiled under the "KR Comics" brand.

Danke, manga time were the key words apparently.

Only Gochiusa was good.

Anne Happy was better than K-On and Gochiusa, so no.

>>my hobby is standing still in a field for hours
>>my hobby is eating books
These are the only things I remember from Hinako Note. Oh, also the book-eating girl was a Konata clone and they lived above a café or something.

I remember a tsundere being best girl as well as the token loli maid being cute and the boring girl's wife.

I don't.

I only remember book-eating girl because of Gabu va.

You could be making shit up, I wouldn't be able to tell.

Loli maid is the reason why I started watching in the first place.

Has anyone made fanservice scene compilation for Note?