Darling in the Franxx

Why does Sup Forums love this show so much?

Bait

Because it's a raunchy story that is more than the sum of its parts.

because it has cuckolding

Because Sup Forums is mostly teenagers.

because most of Sup Forums has shit taste and loves generic self-insert action shows
also sex sells

because it has the potential to be good but right now it's shit

F U N
U
N

original 2-cour show that they want to be good

Is she taking off the glove to get ready to start fisting her Darling?

It's more sexualised than killing bites.

That's what Killing Bites is

it has ntr

So he basically just said, "Please fuck my bitch", right?

>love
You haven't been much on the threads have you

People who love it come mainly from american middle schools, don't blame Sup Forums for people breaking the rules.

Because VEG is shit

Japanese government propaganda to make nippons believe in the OTP meme and increase the birthrate again

Because it's Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Because i love characters and mecha's.

Because i like anime

What's so good about Hiro

Show has beautiful graphics

Two cour original anime. Also sakuga. The last two cour original we got (reddit:creators) was disappointing

Cockonafag plis

Cause it's stylish and sincere.

Any show where a girl says Darling, is usually good

That show had an even worse MC though

Suffering

Are dinosaurs animals?

Depends is an horse an athlete?

It's basically a 00s Gainax show

When she calls him darling I feel like she's talking to me

>Oni wants to run away. She obviously doesnt likes how APE treats her.
>Why would Hiro want to run away? This is the only life he knows, and the only desire he expressed was to be helpful to his people, not fuck off from them.
Also
>This phrase implies that "darling" is not tied to Hiro and any compatible stamen to be labeled by it. She does not sees Hiro as human and partner (We are to expect that Hiro will change that, but for now he isnt even trying), more as pet or tool that is rare and very useful. She probably needs darling for Strelitzia to work properly so she can finally tell APE to sod off.
>Oni is not a human, she holds no loyalty to humans and humans hold on loyalty to her.
>Main reason she was so buttmad when Hiro told her to pilot with milkman is she isnt used to her whims being denied (it's mentioned that Doc spoils her).
>I think more and more about flashback at the beginning of ep1 being added to meme on us, and when it comes down I'll be feeling really fucking bad for flower poster who draws more conclusions from this flashback than from the rest of what we saw combined

02 will become the true faithfulness in relationships when Darling gives her a name

Of course development of relationships between her and Hiro is show's main theme not that they started developing anything in its direction yet but right now she obviously licks him all over just because she wants compatible stamen who does what she says. People here have trouble to understand that for some reason and in all-out waifufagging mode for a woman who basically tries to manipulate MC for her own goals.

He isn't a self insert. He actually is a character instead of a blank vessel.

The dream

I hope she isn't manipulating him

If you'd seen the threads for this show you'd know it's mostly crossboarders.
Wojak posting, pepe posting, cuck spam, non-anime reaction pics, Sup Forums shit like (((x))), rapist LARP, fanbase war posting, etc.

This is factual and it's not up to discussion, see ya.

I don't think she is manipulating him in a trickery sense. Everything she's doing has been completely genuine. She doesn't seem "human" enough to be deliberately deceptive. Although she definitely has an pragmatic use to getting close to darling even if she's genuinely amused and interested in him.

Where the fuck are these crossboarders coming from? They should fuck off.

I miss the archiver.
He was the hero we needed.

he would join in the ntr shitposting. he doesn't like ditf

>complain about archiveanon
>he gets banned and pegging fags run wild
>complain about pegging
>get NTR
>complain about NTR
>??????

She doesnt looks like evil manipulation type, but it is obvious that her devotion right now based exclusively on piloting compatibility, not on knowing Hiro as person, because she does not knows him at all. And it is even more obvious that she has her own plans on what to do and wants Hiro doing what she says.

So him completely shitting up the threads with off topic posts = saving the threads? He did more damage than he was "preventing" and he knew that because he was trying to derail all discussion.

It's the only thing up this season that's interesting enough on the surface that you want to know more about its nuts and bolts. Everything else is far more stereotypical and doesn't really leave you wondering what beans they'll spill or what new questions we'll be asking next week.

It's not even THAT interesting, it's just relative.

Absolutely. Even though these threads are going to get shitposted to oblivion, I'll still watch it.
I want to know about the world and I want to see mecha fights. I enjoy having absolutely no idea what will happen next week and not have it spoiled. It may or may not have the potential to be something amazing but I'm enjoying it so far.

I like a few other shows this season but for different reasons.

Have you read any of the articles about the creative staff? The A-1/Trigger collaboration is a reunion of the best of the best from old Gainax, before everyone with a mote of talent quit. FranXX is the most Gainax-like show since Gurren Lagann, and Sup Forums went fucking mad for Gurren Lagann. It's also got a decent bit of Evangelion and FLCL in its blood, and those are both Sup Forums favorites too.

tl;dr It's a Gainax style show about sex and mecha. How could Sup Forums not love it?

I hope you're all ready for more drama next episode. Hiro already knew 02 drained guys when he saw that dead pilot in episode 1, so he'll probably still want to get in the robot.
But now the whole cast knows Ichigo was right about the rumors and she won't be the only one trying to stop him from piloting.

Saddle up boys, no darling in the FRANXX next episode.

MC has spine but now everybody else wants to stop him? Great.

As long as he's not an official pilot, he doesn't get to pilot anything at all. And as long as he can't even function with one of the normal girls, he can't ever become an official pilot.
Since his problem is that he's putting his metaphorical dick too quickly inside (Naomi said so, don't bother her, she's now gone and dead), his only chance is 02 or Ichigo, who can connect quickly with him. But 02 doesn't count, cause she's an outsider and not meant to stay around anyway, and he blew his chances with Ichigo already.
So, he's fucked and out of options.
Unless he learns to do it the Goro way. Smooth and sensual.
And the only way to learn master Goro's way, is to let master Goro teach him directly by accepting master Goro's dick inside.

He doesn't

I expect Dr. Franxx's test/experiment is going to involve Hiro and 02, that could get them in the mech together. I can't see any other reason why he'd come to P13 if not for Hiro since nothing and nobody else is exceptional at all other than him.

While I agree with you that it's interesting, I have to take issue with your claim that it's not stereotypical.

It's extremely stereotypical, but that doesn't make it bad because it's still entertaining.

Plot.

because it perfectly refletcs Sup Forums's tastes in absolute garbage

>tfw 02 will never grab your ass joy sticks

>no episode with Nana training Hiro and helping him with "connecting" just like my incest doujins
The entire show will be pointless if this doesn't help.

*happen

Because it's Sup Forums's favorite Anime with mecha.

Here's the latest 4koma, enjoy.

Argentea is the worst. Those claws suck.

This shit is wonderful

What's nice about hero is he doesn't really do anything out of ego.
He realizes that he is part of a bigger picture and his motivations come from a desire to help the humanity as a collective move forward.
He realizes he's useless as a pilot and that is the reason he let's Mitsuru(?) pilot with 002 instead of himself.
He genuinely believes that he will do a better job, and thus be more effective for humanity.
His struggle is more interesting because it comes from an unselfish place.
He is ostensibly unable to fulfill the purpose he's meant to serve, so he has to grapple with the idea of his existence being meaningless.
But in spite of it all, he doesn't throw a pity party, he continues to actively participate in anyway he can, no matter how small.
He's better than most MC's. Not the best I've ever seen, but a breath of fresh air for sure.

>He realizes that he is part of a bigger picture and his motivations come from a desire to help the humanity as a collective move forward.
>He genuinely believes that he will do a better job, and thus be more effective for humanity.
I think its more of a survival thing than a "benefit humanity". He is a bird in a cage, if he doesn't sing then they are going to discard him. He knows he has to prove his worth as a parasite or his life will be over.

Fair, but if that was completely true, then why not insist on piloting with 002 in the latest episode?
What better way to prove his worth than by successfully piloting the best franxx in the world?

Because it's fun.

It's fun, over the top, surprising, exciting, interesting and high energy.
MC is a 10/10 cute oni semen demon pure waifu half monster.
What else is there to explain?
You watch it to see what the next episode's plot twists will be, who will get fucked and how, some cute Zero Two and some cool fights and cool mecha shit while slowly learning more about the convoluted plot and world.

with the circumstances that going against authority may end his life on its own, Mitsuru was already suited up, command forbid Hiro from piloting, and every second wasted arguing raises the chances of all his friends dying. he clearly did not like the decision of mitsuru being the one to pilot but Hiro was thinking logically and 02 picked up on that and that's why she dropped the issue.

to add. 02 was perfectly fine with all the kids dying down there if she got to pilot with her Darling.

Because Sup Forums is full of losers who want to get brutally femdommed by 02.

>this kills the NTRfags

Seriously though, how hard is it to understand these basic observations

NTR
T
R

02 wants to run away, however she can't leave on her own- she needs a partner who won't die from riding with her. hiro is the person she's been looking for, someone who can survive syncing with her.

this is why APE doesnt want hiro to ride 02. they know she's an escape risk. until now they know she can't escape due to sync issues.

FUN

Kiznaiver is also a mecha?

Because he's actually trying to get in the robot at every opportunity.

Is there an ETA on the ED release?

L-lewd

>Why would Hiro want to run away? This is the only life he knows, and the only desire he expressed was to be helpful to his people, not fuck off from them.
At some point they'll have an ability to flee, and Hiro will deny her this wish. Possibly with autistic look on his face and/or shonen monologue about friendship. Screencap this.

Where exactly would he be able to flee anyway? Everything is just rocks and shit.

>Where exactly would he be able to flee anyway?

to the klaxosaur home place

Just because she has some klaxxosaur stuff inside her doesn't make her a friend to klaxxosaurs.

hey when humanity is sucking up your only food source and killing the planet, you'd take any ally you could get.

>Possibly with autistic look on his face and/or shonen monologue about friendship
he'll probably accept everybody except ichigo and goro are not his friends. he won't have a reason to stick around if they die, plus if they die because of "the system" it gives him more motivation to escape the wretched system with 02.

I'd ask the same question actually, but Oni owns what she does maybe. Or perhaps she has some serious reasons to be as far away from APE as possible, and "where" doesnt even matter. Once again, she has zero own reasons to fight for humanity due to not being human and most likely obeys orders due to being conditioned or simply beaten into submission.

>he'll probably accept everybody except ichigo and goro are not his friends
They are only people he was ever close to most of his life, so I dont think so. I wont even be surprised if he'll be visiting Mitsuru in hospital with concerns for his health next episode.

Good to see there are people that get it. He may be generic to an extent, but Hiro is no blank slate self-insert either.

friends don't try to take you down a notch every chance they get. Goro never once does that, and so does Ichigo.

Of course, do you really think the Japanese writers will flip the script and actually write in a plot where the protagonist rebels against the establishment and runs off with his waifu?

That would be too much of a threat against the real life establishment. No, he will do exactly what you said and she will have a chance of heart because they must follow the rules like good little drones.

She was also initially holding back for probably for Darling's sake to avoid obliterating his "friend", albeit not very seriously. Then the guy had to run his mouth and the rest was history

02 Was more okay with any consequences happening to the people who prevented her from riding with Hiro. If the Klaxx attacked the station, I guarentee she would have snagged him and ducked out, leaving everyone there to die without a second thought. Hell, she even offered it to Hiro earlier, but pretended that she was just kidding. She's just waiting for the right opportunity to take the things that she wants; Hiro and her freedom,

It was basically a mission to squash some bugs. They weren't doing anything difficult or intense. The rest of the crew struggled there because they are literal rookies that can hardly even walk straight without falling on the ground much less put up a good fight yet.
She must have been putting in all of her effort to hold back.

She is manipulating Hiro

Mitsuru's still his friend who looked up to him years ago, and was going to accept him as their leader. But once Hiro turned out to not be stamen material, he's not useful anymore. Heck, he's the reason why Naomi had to leave.