Why does this attract so much hate? Both the manga and the anime are pretty comfy

Why does this attract so much hate? Both the manga and the anime are pretty comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normie/end/2010-01-01/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normalfag/end/2010-01-01/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normie/end/2013-01-01/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normalfag/end/2013-01-01/
theautismblog.seattlechildrens.org/autism-and-dealing-with-change/
fabhow.com/how-to-stop-a-panic-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesnt?

autistic gaijins can't handle people liking what they don't

Tryhards always hate good stuff

cancerous fanbase with a huge normalfag component

>parody anime
>not even remotely funny

It's popular with normalfags.

>begins as a parody of generic superhero shit
>turns into generic superhero shit
bad/10

It doesn't.

It doesn't.

Quality attracts fans.
Anime fans are insufferable individuals.
Anime fans hate themselves, each other, but most especially normies who get to enjoy occasional particularly good shows without being social pariahs.

OPM has broad (normie) appeal, so dyed in the wool weebs get their panties in a twist.

It got a popular anime.

Contrarians of course but to be fair it was overhype like nothing else when it aired.

associated strongly with normalfags now. it was liked her before it became popular just like Jojo was.

i don't know what you're talking about OP, but i assume the people that don't like it think its just typical shonenshit when actually its a total parody of it, even with the tournament arc making the entire concept look like a joke when the monsters show up there making Suiryu into a hero apologist

S 2 W H E N

W
H
E
N

This but unironically.

S2 doesn't exist. No evidence of it has been made available to the public. No previews, no promo art, no production photos, nothing. S2 was announced, a studio was named and part of the creative team was listed but beyond that NOTHING EXISTS.

I wasn't being ironic though

As a normie (well, as normie as you can be and still be active on Sup Forums), can you answer why anime fans hate themselves? Is that true?

It's normie bait.

What does that even mean?

Someone tell me this guy is wrong.

But that's not true. At no point has it stopped being a parody.

>normies

What happened to Sup Forums? Why is this normalfags word suddenly accepted?

Not enough pantyshots, fucking weirdos.

why the fuck shouldn't you be allowed to use "normie"? literally nobody complained about it until suddenly some autist started forcing the "only normalfags use the word normie" meme.
this is reddit spacing meme tier retarded

Hey guys remember that one time Saitama was fighting a giant monster and then he remebered shit was on sale? That was hilarious! Based Saitama! OPM is almost as hilarious as Rick and Morty.

And its true only normalfags use the word normie.
This faggot is literally the proof.

It got popular.
That is literally the only reason.

I think you meant to tag this faggot

It doesn't attract a lot of hate except from people who expected a show that was funny all through out. The webcomic is better, though.

what sub do i pick for the bd

Wait until September 25th 2018 to hear more about it. Season 2 was announced on September 25th 2016, 1 year later, J.C. Staff announced to be working on it. I sense a pattern.

this is either medium level bait or you've gone full retard
>normalfags use a word
>then I can't use it
guess you better stop speaking english then faggot, because all the normalfags love speaking english

it's popular with everyone dumbfag

>its just typical shonenshit
This.

I found it boring. Probably because it's a parody of something I find boring.
It's vaguely annoying when things I don't like are popular and get dozens of threads. But it's hardly unique for that.

I can't believe it's taking JC Staff two years to make 12 episodes of anything.

Only contrarians hate it

10x better than boku no shitdemia

Its true, though. Only normalfags from plebbit use "normie". It's not a new thing either.

>comfy
What the fuck does "comfy" even mean when you apply it to a series about guys punching monsters through buildings?

So this... is the power of Sup Forums

>normie
Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

No, you retard, the word was hated as soon as it became a thing. You clearly weren't here, so stop trying to talk about things you don't know.

> hello fellow oldfags

If someone uses the word normie, I typically assume they came to Sup Forums in 2014 at the earliest, most likely from reddit through /r9k/ or Sup Forums.

Normie has been around just as long as normalfag. You just sound like a contrarian. Or do I need to say contrarianfag?

Everyone likes it for different reasons. Sakugafags like for animation. Mangafags like for Murata. ONEfags like it for ONE.

>Why does this attract so much hate?
Where?

>t. a brainlet who didn't read/watch it

>Normie has been around just as long as normalfag
In the most technical sense of "been around," sure.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normie/end/2010-01-01/
12 results before 2010
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normalfag/end/2010-01-01/
4,848 results before 2010

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normie/end/2013-01-01/
207 results before 2013
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/normalfag/end/2013-01-01/
43,713 results before 2013

It was some random-ass term basically no one used and that most Sup Forumsnons had probably never even seen (207 posts over five fucking years is nothing), and then it completely exploded around 2013/14, and as soon as it entered the average Sup Forumsnon's awareness, it was shat on for being /r9k/ newfag shit.

It doesn't. It even managed to somehow survive getting an anime adaptation and attracting normies, unlike Jojo.

>I watched like, one episode

Mexican, literally everything is better in Mexican

Ever read the manga?

Yes, until around the end of the Garou arc (and wherever Murata was at at that time, too). I seriously have no clue how comfy would apply to it, I feel like 80% of its chapters were action-packed.

Because it's popular, popular things are not allowed here

Have you ever considered that lingo changes over time and words change in popularity? Especially considering oldfags are probably the biggest board crossposters of all.

All king, fubuki related stuff are comfy.
You know, the chapters where the sitting playing videogames, we literally had one chapter before a few weeks

Link me to an archive post containing the word that dates back before 2014 you fucking newfag.

No, you're right, I guess the word is "new" in the sense that it isn't more than 4 years old. But I'm not autistic enough to notice or care about these changes.

>normalfags say normalfag terms
who would have fucking thought?

There's an influx of crossboarders with their shitty memes and lingo.

>Have you ever considered that lingo changes over time and words change in popularity
And Sup Forums didn't like this particular change. It's that simple, and your claim that it isn't new and that people didn't complain about it is just wrong.

I literally just gave examples of that, so you're wrong, but he's still retarded.

>I'm not autistic enough to notice
How the fuck can you not notice when a word you've never heard before is suddenly being posted every day?

This. One of my favorite chapters is when some assassins try to get King in a restaurant.

>special attack: irrefutable proof!
>haaaa!!!

OPM is at its best when it tries to be comfy

Post fubuki art

>The adjustment to the start of a new year is a reminder that change is constantly occurring. Change, especially unexpected change, can be extremely stressful for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Children with ASD often prefer to have a sense of structure and to know what to expect during the day and what activity they will be doing and when. Consistency and predictability help children feel reassured that they know what will happen next. When change occurs, children with ASD may respond in a variety of ways, including exhibiting withdrawal, repetitive behaviors, tantrums, or even aggression
theautismblog.seattlechildrens.org/autism-and-dealing-with-change/

Wrong board?

I don't hate it at all
I just think it's funny when people call this series a fucking master piece when in reality it's like a 7-8/10

More!

Who calls it a masterpiece? What are your 10/10s?

ONE's original webcomic was better than the remake, even the stuff ONE wrote for the remake. Then ONE stopped updating it, and turned his focus to the (better) Mob Psycho and (worse) Murata remake.
There are still some funny scenes in the webcomic, but the only thing sustaining my interest now are the few mysteries ONE has teased at.

First time seeing these?
I have a whole set

>(better) Mob Psycho
The absolute state of mob shitco niggers

>Who calls it a masterpiece?
normies on youtube and reddit

>What are your 10/10s?
YYH
HXH
Space Dandy

>all change is good change therefore disliking any change whatsoever is irrational and autistic
EPIC
Hope someone breaks into your house, rapes you, and batters the shit out of you until you're a completely paralised paste of shit, all this after your entire family is brutally murdered. No need to get upset about it though, it's just change!

>lingo changes
it's only used by newfags and actual kids. neither of those two groups are wanted here. you are supposed to assimilate to the board and that includes terminology.

same thing h'what happened to shit like hxh, snk, bnha ect.
>hipsterfags hyped it up until it catches normie attention
>hipsterfags, being the contrarians they are, loathe it after it gets popular
>normalfriends drop it after a week like they do with everything
>those of the original fanbase who somehow managed to brave the cancer are left with autism

Not him, but please share the set but with the clothes on

Yeah, haven't seen them before. Not that I've gone looking.

It's just the same picture but with edit tho

This one is a gif and you'll definitely like it.
I just hope mods don't delete it

FUBUKI BEST GIRL

Saitama is white.

Why do the Japs have a white power fetish?

Simple its repeating itself: heroes job to the new villain to hype him only for Saitama to show up and dismiss him like nothing.

It became boring but fans act like it's the best thing ever.

thanks

Uhm... not really. Him defeating someone is just a a small part of the overall story beat. You know Saitama is going to win in a fight, that's not why you read the manga except maybe as the initial hook.

> King on the lower diving board.

>heroes job to the new villain to hype him only for Saitama to show up and dismiss him like nothing
Thank you for outlining the premise of the story but none of the actual components that flesh out the world and make it interesting.

You've done a good job of explaining your point.

I think the hate is directed at the fans. And especially ar the youtubers who make videos about it.

>Why does this attract so much hate?
By fucking whom?

>OMG FUCKING ELITISTS LET ME USE MY EPIC MEME WORD REEE STOP BULLYING ME ALL BOARDS ARE THE SAME A BLOO BLOO IT'S NOT FAIR THEY LET ME SAY THIS ON /r9k/ AND Sup Forums STOP STOP
Fucking kill yourself, you newfag crossposter.

>Splash water on your face. Splashing really cold water on your face can bring you back to the present moment.
fabhow.com/how-to-stop-a-panic-attack.html