KAZE TTE

KAZE TTE

Other urls found in this thread:

horitsuba.tumblr.com/tagged/ccs
cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TORI TTE! (I would be up for an Sup Forums sings of any of the CCS OPs)

I never realized until now that cute anime girls prancing around like princesses is the greatest thing to ever exist. Why isn't this a thing?

Even kaiju can be princesses!

There's something special with magical girls made by women and for women. A committee full of old men can't replicate it

I think that's the same reason K-On! was so well received

I don't understand exactly.
Are Syaoran and Eriol playing some kind of 4D chess game or something?
Also, new tenkousei is CUTE.

Kakifly is a dude.

Didn't Yamada have 2 other female coworkers who thought of scenarios or something?

GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING GOING

reminder

Main writer was a woman, character designer was a woman and many of the animation staff were female. In fact, K-on was the first anime show with a predominant female staff. According to Yamada, she loved to waste time on clubs during high school so there's some autobiographical stuff on K-on, obviously idealized for the otaku demographic. Ironic that this moe crap was the pinnacle of female success on the industry. Well, normie girls liked it so I guess it did something right

Clearfiles

Shoujo characters can't speak their damn minds for the most contrived reasons

Man I don't like how washed out the colors look.

I like her pose

Why do japs like to use that lake in Bolivia in there openings?

I really like that costume.

I hope she makes it in series or something that majestic

That costume is godly and it inspired a lot of artists on pixiv, Tomoyo really went above and beyond.

KASSETTE?

ON

Chapter 20 should be available (with translation) in the next couple of days. I doubt anything will be explained in it but I'm interested to see what happens.

Tomoyo is probably the only hime cut girl I like seeing in different hairstylses just as much.

Yeah I don't think they'll explain that last scene for the time being, especially since the anime is airing right now, they might want to keep the mystery going a bit more.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I admit I didn't care much for it in the manga, but I was really happy to see them becoming friends in this episode. Akiho is really adorable.

Pyon

I will literally pay $1000 if they make a 1/4 scale of this. Make my dreams come true, japan.

>always dressed as a giant mascot bunny for work
>no Touya pyon
Why

>turns out to be evil counterpart of Sakura.

There are no evil people in Sakura. Even the chick from the first movie just had the hots for Clow Reed.

Reminder that Li can still kick your butt

I will gladly take the D.

I miss gay Li

This OP really have the same catchyness as the older songs, feels like 'we tried to make a sakura OP' rather than 'make a good OP'

ED on the other hand is fantastic, and is probably better ((or at least on par)) in my opinion than the old ED's.

It's been a problem since the first series, they have to keep reminding you about a looming threat or that someones hiding something, etc.

I mean how many times did we really need Li saying "Hm I don't trust Mizuki sensei/Mizuki sensei is really powerful, huh" or Eriol constantly almost being found out and then going "It's not time yet, Sakura" ?

* really DOESN'T have the same catchyness

whoops.

stop posting this it makes me a little sad

Yoko Kanno wasn't on board with Maaya this time.

All conflicts caused in this series (or CLAMP in general) are caused either because someone hates Clow Reed, loves Clow Reed, or is Clow Reed

Is the manga still actually getting scanlated? I've been out of the loop for a while but remember it stopped around chapter 13.

>All conflicts caused in this series (or CLAMP in general) are caused either because someone hates Clow Reed, loves Clow Reed, or is Clow Reed
or is related to Clow Reed.

Which begs the question: When are they going to do a prequel series which stars younger clow reed?

It never stopped user. Been up to chapter 19. The translators made some of their work private due to copyright stuff

Is there a mega somewhere? Or do just dump it here when chapters are out?

Not that I know of and I've never seen a dump

platinum>catch you catch me>clear>tobira wo akete

> new op better than any of the old ones

Nah, it's barely a decent OP at all, the song itself is pretty generic sounding.

There is a facebook page which contains all of the chapters up to 18. I saw the 19th on one of these free manga sites.
If you're a spic you're lucky cause they post all of the chapters subbed on a youtube channel.

Yeah, I just found that. Wish they'd put the chapters in a single album so that I don't have to scroll though all these shittty memes.

their all pretty even to me

Old ones have more charm and style to them, plus catchier songs. New OP looks sterile and and nowhere near as good as the old OP's.

Which is weird, considering the ED for the new series is probably my favourite even above the old ED's, and unlike the OP, it has a lot of charm, pretty fantastic animation/style, and the song is catchy and fun.

All this mystery box shit is getting a little grating. Especially since the one withholding last arc is doing it again.

I just mute the ED desu. Couldn't they get a decent singer?

> not liking Saori Hayami
shit taste user, kill yourself.

back to /@/, retard.

Maaya Sakamoto just isn't what she used to be.

Her voice is fine, just the song itself that's generic sounding.

If she wrote the song too then sure, but I don't know whether that's the case or not.

For a series that's pretty open about non-trafitional love, it seemed pretty odd writing it off as just "Moon magic"

But is is?

yea she has credits for composition

Snow Rabbit looking extra Snow Rabbity here

What a cuck.

When did Clow Reed become CLAMP's biggest Mary Sue?

He always screws up so I don't think he's a Mary Sue but he's the deus ex machina

so who's gonna spoonfeed me the location of the manga scanlation

There's a fb page that used to post the scanlations, but lately they made the scans private or something so I just look at raws from horitsuba.tumblr.com/tagged/ccs scanlations and read the text translations from cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com. Chapter 20 is supposed to be out in a few days.

thank you user

The scans are weird but there's someone doing text translations that you can read with the raws.

rude desuwa

very much having an old rustic charm that outfit there!

He's both a deus ex and a Diabolous ex.

The only one over himself is hitsuzen itself.

The egg is some sort of device which leads to time-traveling far on the past and losing memories of the being

Imagine the shitstorm.

Is Yukito eating an egg shell? That doesn't look like it's candy.

Mago Payaso

>time travel
>amnesia
no thanks

Will he ever be able to meet his other self?

selfcest when?

Tsubasa

CLAMP ARE HACKS AND THEIR STORIES ARE SHIT

That's only true nowadays.

>nowadays
>What is TRC

if you want to bait, say something outrageous for a change

GOING GOING GOING GOING ON

"Nowadays" meaning "since the early-mid 2000s."

OSHIETE OSHIETE YO

No matter how many times I watch Sealed Card, it always make my heart go full hanyaaaan

Was Kero always so annoying?

So arrow was sealed on the first movie but where did she seal the other ones?

he doesn't really have anything to do now

He has no cards to teach Sakura about, no idea what's going on and presumably can't use his full power any more since FIREY and EARTHY are inactive.

He doesn't have anything to do besides indulge in hobbies and a bit of stupidity