Mitsuboshi Colors

Is this show being made on a shoestring budget or does the studio just not give a fuck?

Half of this week's episode was just fucking still images and practically every single background is just a photograph some guy took with a crappy filter slapped on it. The production has felt cheap from the very beginning, but it reached a whole new low this week.

>faceless lolis
Holy shit, that's terrifying.

It was still a good episode tho

So they're doing that filter shit on every single background? I thought that filter would only be used ironically

Wtf are those backgrounds?

>practically every single background is just a photograph some guy took with a crappy filter slapped on it
That is not uncommon. Almost every anime does generated or sourced backgrounds now.

Young girls are naturally more desirable than older women. It's simple biology. Men who disagree do so simply to comply with societal norms. It's sad, really.
To explain, let me list some of the traits that men typically look for in the perfect girl.

The perfect girl
>is small
>is cute
>is pure
>is impressionable
>is soft
>is naive
>is innocent but has a natural curiosity for lewd things
>smells good (faint milk/crayon/fruit smell)
>will always look up to you
>will listen to you
>will trust you
>is interested in your hobbies
>doesn't care only about money
>likes to watch you play video games
>will let you teach her all kinds of things
>likes to cuddle with you
>has perfect skin without blemishes

As you can see, all of those exclusively apply to younger girls. Also, they tend to have a slightly higher body temperature, which feels great when cuddling.

What would you do with this color?

Have sex with it. Then ask it where Blue is.

Rape!

Yep. It's so fucking jarring.

What would you do in this position?

Looks decent if you ask me.

Well?

A dog just got loose in your school.
What do you do?

Nuke the school.

This episode was nice. Like being young agai-n.
Shame about the slide show.

Twinkle twinkle.

Nonoka is so cute. And a fucking dork.

Is that a meat slicer? In a bakery with shelves of ceramic ware and sports drinks? What the fuck man?

>Shame about the slide show.
The first one or the second one?

Would you eat her bread?

Jesus christ can't she shut up about poop just once.

Advanced Nippon culture, a baka gaijin like yourself wouldn't understand.

Only in exchange of favors.

I'm starting to wonder if the original creator doesn't have a scat fetish or something.

Cute.

I bet yellow sometimes secretly moves behind the bushes in the park, gets off her pants, poops on the grass, and inspects her poop. This is exactly the thing she'd do.

My wife Yui-chan is smart and cute.

Not your wife.

Yellow strikes me as the kind of girl that likes the smell of her own feces.

I can't believe Kotoha is gay.

It's stuff like that which makes me lean towards the "they just don't give a fuck" answer. It's like they couldn't be bothered to look for a bakery to take a picture of so they just chose some random shop instead.

You can see when they show the front of the store too that there's not a loaf of bread in sight.

Yui is the cutest dork

>Mitsuboshi
Is no one wondering about the name?
Why is it Mitsuboshi? Shouldn't using a brand name illegal? And why use that one in particular in any case? It has nothing to do with the show.

It's a bread slicer. Works just like a meat slicer. In Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese bakeries (dunno about mainland China) you can buy freshly baked, unsliced loaves of bread if you want.

Don't open this.

Did the joke fly over your heads?

Don't /u/ have somewhere else to be faggot.

A bakery in a central place like this is going to carry other items too, like any small store. They do bake their own bread, so it's a bakery. They even mention how most of the bread is sold, and it was obviously on those empty shelves.

>I was just pretending

hmanga when?

Soon.

Well they ain't going out of the bread business yet so that much preparation seems a bit overboard.

Which brand is it supposed to be? Don't tell me you're confusing it with the car vendor that has a different name.

The fuck? You can buy that in most bakeries. It's a shame small bakeries are dying out and are replaced by branches of chains that produce the bread in external factories.

More like the joke wasn't their slice of bread.

>loli.ppt
>still enjoyable as fuck
And this is further proof that animation quality is completely irrelevant.

>tfw no small bakery near me

Calm down, dude.
That's just bait.

They don't sell bread user, they do it on small quantities because it doesn't sell well. The store is already living on other shit, that's why nee-san want's to make it an onigiri store and why Nono goal is so retarded.

Why are they sitting like that?

I hate girls like her. Always tempting men but when they actually react/respond to it they get scared and play the child card. Like what did you expect was gonna happen if you behave like that in front of a guy?

Can't say I wasn't warned.

Shut the hell up Sacchan

That's right, because she is my daughter-wife.

Lots of small stores in japan sell various things that are comletely inrelated to their main buisiness. Most bakeries lose buisiness after about 11am so they try to sell other things after that.

The bakeries around here also have meat slicers because they also sell things like ham and cheese, and many kinds of drinks as well, with the intention being that if you just want a quick breakfast you can hop over to the closest bakery to eat a sandwich, drink coffee and take a can of fruit juice or something with you.
Maybe some Japanese bakeries are also like that.

Are people really complaining about this backgrounds?
They look great, in fact they look better than most SoL backgrounds.

They're kids and like to fool around. They were just trying this pose for the sake of it.

All the signs on the outside of the shop make no mention of them selling anything but bread, yet 90% of the shop is dedicated to cups and bowls. Hardly the sort of thing someone would think to look in a bakery for.

I have a pose for them to try out.

Maybe their butt hurts

Which is?

Because Nonoka's bread sucks, hardly anyone goes for bread there.

Yesterday SilverLink reminded us that anime is short for animation. Animation is the process of making films in which drawings or puppets appear to move.

beat me to it.

Did you also like the backgrounds in Katawa Shoujo?

I think they even use the same filter from KS for the backgrounds in this show.

mating press

Kotoha is such a spoilsport. Fucking put it in your mouth, bitch.

What's strange about this show is how the overall production is god-awful and the outside world looks like the most generic shit ever, but all of the backgrounds in the insides of the stores seem to have really cool lighting/some unique flair to them. idk if it's just me who noticed that but the marketplaces/shops are pretty cool.

I'll help sacchan's mom with her pooping problems.

user, there is a problem if you can't see the difference between those backgrounds and this.
This is more than just filters, it is a photo filtered and redrew, Kyoani and Ufo do the same shit.

Would Sat-chan put out?

VNs are a different beast

This one.

First silver link show? Busou Shoujo was an action anime but it was mostly stills
The studio has no animators and money

/jp/ has the worst fetishes, I swear.

Best fetish you filthy philistine.

Konohana Kitan was cute.
But I dropped it because it was a little too boring.

But why? Didn't they do NNB?

That's the problem with many SOL recently.

It's very slow. Watch one episode in the evening and only when you feel relaxed and when you are clam enough to have a tolerance for nothing happening.

>no animators and money

Yet they still manage to produce some of the best looking and fun shows each season.

Picked up.

SORE WAAAAAAAAAAA

Silver Link do NNB and the backgrounds in that are fantastic.

I've watched other show by them as well and I don't recall ever encountering such shoddy production values (or laziness?) before. Actually, I don't recall the shows I've seen by them being particularly below average in any way (save for maybe the CGI in Taimadou Gakuen).

SHOCKING BLUE!!

My girlfriend yellow is the love of my life

*worst

>no boobies though

sorry lad, teens are where its at. I can empathise with non-boobie lovers though

>that curve
ugh big booby bimbo lolis, i bet her huge tits smell

>I've watched other show by them as well and I don't recall ever encountering such shoddy production values
This show and their other one, death march
Their shows all have garbage production values, they are only decent because the source material is above average sometimes

Boobies are for babies, and we're all mature people here.

I have high tolerance for nothing happening but last year, shows like Kotonoha no Kitan, Urara or Hinako Note, it's not that nothing happened, it's just that somehow they failed the chemistry between characters, the characters themselves, the comedy, the drama, even Kirara shows are not the reference in quality SOL like they used to, or maybe I just got old.
Simple show like the colors are the best.