Boruto thread

What to expect from this arc?

Boruto to get redpilled by the thieves.

Filler

The robin hoods are being led by someone that is actually bad.

How long will Boruto continue to miss the entire point of shounen?

Byakuya gang are evil fuckers that murder innocent children and rip their hearts out to sell on the black market.

Wat the point of shonen

get cancelled

Garbage writing.

New villains getting their asses handed to them like the scrubs they are.
Sarada bitching up a storm at Boruto again.
And that's kinda it.

Boruto fights ninja communists?
sounds interesting.

Is Boruto dabbing there?

Lit af bro.

Something to make Shikadai less of a clone of hi father.

Friendly reminder that teen!naruto is unbelievably fuckable

Give him some Fuuton jutsus.

He is only suited for one-night stand material. He is a Kohona shill after all, and deserves to be treated as such

Making lots of money off hyperactive kids and fujos.

Best possible ending

Get rid of the fucking ponytail.

It's fucked up that Pain Arc Naruto was already the strongest in Konoha yet he still kept getting powerups

Is there ever going to be a critical take on the Shinobi system again?

young but powerful little boys make me wet

god i wish i was that peach

ANAL SEX WITH HIMA

Anal sex with uzumaki*

So should not Itachi and Indra be the hottest of all to you, as they were already godly when they were only in the single-digits?

Itachi and indra where both very sexy (and kinda frightening) children, but my heart goes to the kitsune.

What are your reasons for liking Naruto?

I just like his qt face and bubbliness

Interesting. I dislike Naruto because I feel he is too bubbly and blithe, especially when confronted with the terrible world around him. I like Indra (and all his transmigrations) because I feel they saw the world for what it truly was and tried to change it

Didnt zetsu do something to make indra like that?

Shikamaru was a little badass when he wasn't a lazy shit. So far Shikamaru just seems bland and average as fuck.

If I recall correctly, Zetsu merely showed Indra an alternative perspective/opinion on the Sage’s actions. He did not try to convince Indra to his side

The I.T wake up ending would be cool as fuck though

Yeah, it would be interesting to see how Madara has changed when everyone was asleep. I wonder if he will be semi-feral and insane due to the isolation

He will get the most development this arc will no longer be a clone of his father.

Ao will show up at the end of this Arc and kill the rest.

Better yet MADARA redemption arc, I'd watch the shit out of that.

Madara does not need to be redeemed, so how could there be a Madara redemption arc unless he somehow becomes a Kohona drone and feels a need to atone, just like Sasuke?

Realistically speaking, how much longer do you think the Boruto anime will last? I doubt the producers have unlimited funds for this anime. Do you think it will last at least 100 episodes? 75? Or more?

200+

Pretty sure he felt guilty for unleashing gods on earth sempai, time to right a wrong and reset the power level.

A ton of lines form Sumire, Namida and Wasabi