One Piece

Smoothie triplets > Katakuri triplets

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_66#Chapter_654.2C_Page_162
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_personality_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do the other two have DFs?

Finally best girl is back and is going to btfo all her haters.

Carrot > Nami >>>> Robin

>Sanji thinks him and Nami are a couple now

>thatt color scheme

Jinbe is Helmsman
Carrot is lookout
12th Member will be Janitor
13th is Sunny
Vivi will join the Grand fleet along with the other nations that he helped, making them pirate nations protected under Luffy (who will considered the Pirate Prince as he refuses to be a 5th Yonko Goko). This will happen at the Reverie and cause a huge divide between the world government and the Pirate nations leading to a full on World War in the Background.

Who is she? I don’t remember

Cosette

That's not Katakuris fault. Cinnamon > Daifuku and Oven. It's not fair.

I want someone to aid the SH to go into the moon. I want that adventure feeling back and what better place than space?

I want to bully her.

Do not bully.

Carrot is funny as hell I laugh at everything she does. #Carrot4Nakama

Why is everyone in OP besides luffy's crew so fucking tall?

She was a better love interest for Sanji than Pudding in just one appearance.

I've posted this hawk pic of Smoothie countless times and NOW you have a problem with it? I prefer the pink hair and the tan skin is here so I think its fine.

Yea look at those cool designs
>deformed human number 1281
>not robin
simply ebic

Was he justified in his actions?

I'm alright with Nami slowly falling for Sanji. They can be official EOS.

So... do we have any word on the Dogtooth/Katakuri thing? It took years for Oars to get settled and we STILL don't know the official ruling on Eminemeru.

Yes, and please do include an explanation on how people like Big Mom, Oven, Opera,
Cadenza, Cracker, and Katakuri all fit that description. I'm not even sure you know anything about how fear of shots is considered childish and not a sign of weakness.

>include an explanation on how people like Big Mom, Oven, Opera, Cadenza, Cracker, and Katakuri all fit that description.

Nigger did you read wtf I said, I said "Having a mother like big mom made it possible for them to come this far".

>Cracker literally one shotted
>Snack lost to a low tier rookie
>Opera one shotted
>Pero barely surviving thanks to his fruit
>Tamago BTFO
>Pekoms BTFO
>Bobbinbs BTFO
>Prometheus scratched
>Brulee LITERALLY BTFO and enslaved
>Diesel BTFO and enslaved
>Randolph BTFO
>Noble Croc BTFO
>Oven BTFO x3
>Ten Thousand Strong Army BTFO

Their a crew of jobbers that have only gotten this far literally riding Big Mom's coat-tails. Hell you even just found Kata is actually self conscious, deceitful faggot, and is easily put down with his Observation haki, which is probably a theme with the sweet commanders: that they have low dexterity so they off set with powerful offensive and defensive capabilities (i.e. Cracker's biscuits and Kata's Haki/Awakening) I guarantee you if Kata took HALF the damage he dealt to Luffy he's been unconscious by now.

She doesn't look anything like Robin though. She's a Baccarat clone.
Moreover her hair is probably blue, purple, or some other outrageous color that isn't black. So yeah nothing like Robin.

Reminder that Smoothie scolded Cinnamon because Smoothie actually admires Katakuri and became a commander because she wants to be just like him. With Cracker out of the picture, Katakuri is literally the only worthwhile underling left, and once Luffy beats him, the Big Mom pirates will basically have been defeated.

>She doesn't look anything like Robin though
bait?

not him but it is pretty ugly. just accept the official colors like vinsmokefags did.

>12th Member will be Janitor
Not sure I agree with this. I think the 12th member might fill some weird, "inessential" role like Brook being a musician. Maybe scientist or ninja.

I think Oda might be leaving Reiju for last in this arc as a huge surprise.

For one, she has a devil fruit.

Another weird thing is that she has blood type F. As you can see here we're missing two of those. Of course, Jinbe is one of them, but that leaves room for one more F blood type. Reiju also happens to be blood type F.

>coup de grace after 12 hours of a 2vs1 fight
>"one shot"

>opera fine enough to attend a meeting and pretend nothing happened the very evening
>"one shotted"

>perospero is so strong he forced Pedro to suicide to get somewhere and has been in charge of the crew and his mom for the last 12 hours
>"barely surviving"

>a scratch on a homie is BTFO tier
>defeating homies 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 is enough of an accomplishment I need a > for every single one for emphasis
Jesus fucking Christ user, this is exactly the kind of delusional shit I expected, and yet it's so much more at the same time.

Hey, i remember a gag in the anime, not sure if it was in the manga.
Wasnt Crocus bloodtype AB? He said something like that inside laboon.
This was 20 years ago so clearly oda might have changed things up, but still good to know.

No, you're just blind is all.
Robin doesn't have those eyelashes, or thick eyebrows, or black eyes.

Ok, have a pity (you).

Right back at (you) user. You'll need for when the official colors of this girl will be released and you'll realize you were fooled because of the pulled back black hair.

Not him but they are nothing alike. Next thing you'll tell me Robin looks like Viola.

>Wasnt Crocus bloodtype AB? He said something like that inside laboon. This was 20 years ago so clearly oda might have changed things up, but still good to know.
X = A , F = B , S = O , XF = AB

Oda brought this up in SBS 66.

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_66#Chapter_654.2C_Page_162

>D: Hello Oda-sensei! In volume 62 when Sanji meets the mermaids and blows a shower of nosebleed, Chopper was saying his blood type was "S", but that sounds really different! What are the other blood types? If it's okay with you, I'd like to know the blood types of all the Straw Hats! P.N. Bepo
>O: Yeah. Sure.

>...so that's it. To be clear, the types include F, S, X, and XF. However in this world, the way people call blood types hasn't been united yet so there seems to be places where they use A, B, or C instead.

That doesn't look like Robin apart from the nose.

I've been wanting a kunoichi to join the crew, but I'll take Reiju.

>Luffy fighting with Katakuri
>Jimbei tanking hits from Big Mam and busy with the ship
>Oven and Smoothie on the horizon
>Only Sanji is fresh for a fight

YEAR

OF

SANJI

COMMENCE

NO

MORE

JOBBING

Yeah Reiju joining is really odd as she hasn't got much panel time this arc.

But... she has a devil fruit and there's other things about her that's really odd. Maybe Oda is saving her for some big purpose at the end of this arc. That doesn't mean she'll join, but Oda's clearly has something big in store for her. Her having a DF is a big red flag.

Who is he going to fight? Smoothie? Lmao. Even if he was strong enough, he would rather the SH die than hit Smoothie.

He'll win a fight, but its not going to be any major feats.

Germa will appear and lighten the load if not take the big fight themselves.

I don't think reindeers have the same blood type as humans.
Or corpses for that matter, unless brock's bone marrow is still functional.

>Oven and Smoothie on the horizon
Oven is weak and Smoothie is a women. Accept making the cake is all he will do. Actually, Oda has done a better job at making his moments cool then I expected. Now I want some of that fucking cake.

>Sanji finally reveals his Okama Kenpo form to fight a female Yonko Commander
>Has to do it in front of his masculinity obsessed family

BRAVODA

>smoothie appears and starts destroying sunny
>Sanji does absolutely nothing

this pls

>Nami pays attention to him and appreciates him more now
You forgot this first W of the Year of Sanji

Sanji will probably just hold a knife to Pudding's cheek until Smoothie backs off.
Honestly I'm fine with anything as long as none of the long legged sisters fall in love with Sanji, which is the pattern Oda seems to falling into whenever a man needs to fight a woman.

I don't think it really matters that Chopper is a reindeer or Brook is a skeleton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_personality_theory

In some East Asian countries, blood type personality theory is somewhere in-between a horoscope and Myers-Briggs personality test.

At best, its something fun to talk about like being an aquarius or a gemini.

coup de grace after 12 hours of a 2vs1 fight
>"one shot"

Nigger Cracker didn't get touched ONE TIME in that entire fight. He was tired from stamina drain fucking speedreader

>opera fine enough to attend a meeting and pretend nothing happened the very evening
>"one shotted"

>Get hit once and passing out isn't getting one shotted.

I guess you only take a nap from Haki huh?

>perospero is so strong he forced Pedro to suicide to get somewhere and has been in charge of the crew and his mom for the last 12 hours
>"barely surviving"
He literally said he barely survived you fucking speedreader pic related

>a scratch on a homie is BTFO tier
>Promotheus hasn't been scrated in decaded
>Literally only water can hurt him
>scratches devil fruit users from being able to hurt him
>The only one BUT Brooke
Fuck off

>defeating homies 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 is enough of an accomplishment I need a > for every single one for emphasis

Because you said list them who goalpost moving faggot
Mind you, these are the strongest kids in the crew losing, and large forces getting decimated on their own fucking turf by HALF of the strawhats available crew. They've absolutely fumbled and fucked up like actual children since BM has become unstoppable hence my point(AND PERO's) "Without Big Mom the BMP wouldn't last"

so fuck off nigger

He will kick a bitch for Nami

Why do you speak like you are mentally impaired?
Also Tl;dr.

He'll do no such thing, he'll lose to the pussy as usual and end up strangled between Smoothie's thighs or some equally pitiful demise.

I'll believe that when I see it. He will probably just protect her like with Reiju

>strangled between Smoothie's thighs
>pitiful demise.
lmao what a faggot.

Really?
They don't even have similar personalities between the ones with sametype blood, but oh well.

>Calls someone mentally impaired
>Can't notice the theme that kids without their mom are have no organization

Because my kids are running me ragged you underage faggot

>TL;DR
t. brainlet

Come on man...

S E E T H I N G

>crew is dying including Nami
Why don't you just help us!?? Help us pls!! Sanji: I can't hit woman.

Like I said, at best, its just a fun thing to talk about like a horoscope or MBTI personality. That said, I wouldn't take it seriously.

The only reason I brought it up is that we're missing 2 type F's and 1 type XF.

see
Jinbe is joining and he also happens to be type F. The other 2 missing crew members are probably another F and XF.

No, your niggerness just needs to be put down

...why do I get the feeling he'll finally be forced to hit a woman before this arc is through?

And it will be Pudding, as part of a plan to cover her involvement and keep her safe from Big Mom's retribution?

Give me a cutie like this Oda

I really thought she'd be a little more important, when Yonji was all buddy buddy with Sanji I was expecting some sort of internal intrigue plot but then it just jumped to sob story flashback.

>men are idiots
Did Cinnamon just set herself up for aknowledging the merits of men and become another orbiter of Sanji?

Why Sanji? Why not based Brook? Or Jinbei? Last time females hated men, they ended up liking Luffy.

>men are idiots
>that means they hate men

Sanji is the only one who doesn't fight women on this ship, and Oda likes to make women fall in love with the enemy because that way the guys don't have to fight them.
Now put 2 and 2 together.

>Bored as fuck
>Go rewatch Marineford
>Whitebeard does next to nothing for over half the battle
>Just sits there and watches most of his "sons" get the shit kicked out of them
>Finally does something and, instead of just bringing the entire fucking island down, dies like a pleb
As much hype as Marineford gets, it's really one of the worst arcs in OP.

Brook, Chopper, and Nami could deal with them. Sanji could take care of Oven and the whole army, he's strong enough for that.

I mean, they need a reason. Just look at the Luffy example. They had a reason for liking Luffy. So you have to give Cinnamon a reason to like Sanji. How would Sanji win them over? Not hitting them won't win them over.

Honestly, Jinbei should just do water attacks on their ship. Nami should just electrocute them all (not with Zeus).

So do you think the floor is starting to become rubber? What distracted luffy?

There are 3 women + the fodder. They have 3 hours at least before Oven even becomes a concern (and I doubt they will even make contact since Sanji was talking about a plan). As the second strongest combattant on the ship Sanji cannot avoid fighting a woman for 3 hours.

His right leg is paralyzed.

He's gaining futuresight.

He perceived the future where he got shot in the leg before it actually happened.

Thus, the scene at the end where Katakuri uses his drill attack is perceived future. Meaning Luffy probably dodged the attack.

Come on dude it's easy as pie. Oda can just make up a reason based on Cinnamon's backstory.
>y-you smoke! just like that long dead mentor who raised us! please marry me!
Hell you don't even need a deep reason, Viola just let Sanji go and betrayed her captors because "FAITH".

>her face
dear fuck no
>her bod
I mean...

>luffyfags

isn't sanji rx7 or somethin?

Well it was more than just faith. She had the whole backstory with Doffy taking over her kingdom, so Sanji offering to help her was a big part of the reason.

Cinnamon wouldn't get enslaved. And it's not a simple men don't find me attractive thing because there are plenty of long legs as opposed to Pudding's 3 eyes that is rare.

Sanji is blood type S/O, his RH factor is RH-.

So he's S- (real-world: O-)

That doesn't make sense. There are Katafags who actually want Luffy to get future sight now because not doing so would mean Luffy beat Katakuri even with that huge wound. Also, I'm a Luffyfag and I actually think he got hit. That Ohara autist brought up a good point in that Flampe's laugh had no onomatopoeia (no laugh sound) so it's likely it's part of the vision. However, the bullet and Luffy's slipping did have onomatopoeia so I disagree with him.

There was literally no reason why Pudding would fall in love with Sanji yet Oda pulled something out of his ass and made it happen. You don't think the same could be done with Cinnamon?

are you the qt sanafag?

>betraying your side and jeopardizing your life and that of your niece because a man you just met said he would help you is a sound decision and not contrived bad writing so sanji doesn't have to fight a woman
Yeah no I'm sorry I still find it dumb. Of course you can defend it as the right decision in retrospect because Doflamingo did get defeated at the end of the day but obviously she didn't know that at the time and had no reason to trust the SH.
Also what this user said If Pudding had a sad racism based backstory then Cinnamon can (and will) have an equally dumb freudian excuse Oda will pull out of his ass to justify an attraction for Sanji.

What will she and her dick sucking lips so this arc?

Pretty sure it's a mod. Thanks mod.

Shippers are cancer.

Yes they did take it serious, hilarious

Did BM Pirate Crews forgot Caesar ?

Or They think he go with Straw Hat/Fire Tank Pirates ? (didn't know that he get his heart back)

I forgot Germa was in this arc.

My favorite character of WCI arc. Second would be Smoothie even though she lost to a fucking door.

Oh sweetie, you poor thing
What did you think of the latest chapter?

>I forgot Germa was in this arc.

Oda's saving them for Cacao Island

Yeah. Can't use the same gimmick on Cinnamon as you did Pudding. I'm not seeing it.

Also we still don't know what Reiju's devil fruit is or does

That's going to come up by the of the arc.

>That Ohara autist brought up a good point in that Flampe's laugh had no onomatopoeia
Seriously? You never saw that shit in movies when all sound gets deleted heavily dimmed after something particularly shocking happens? It's just a way to show the MC is shaken and blacking out.