Darling in the FranXX

>"""flop"""
>*86位/*82位 (***,119 pt) [*,**0予約] 18/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス
kek

How good is that?

Certified flop

Forcing “””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””NTR”” this early on is never a good ideia

I can't wait to see your face when it stays in the top 100 for the next 2-3 weeks

Not that good for something that has been advertise so heavily and the talent that has been gathered behind it. i would give it a benefit of a doubt for now since it's only been about day or two since pre-orders open. If it doesn't quickly rise in the upcoming weeks then it would really be a flopped.

Kyoanifags are literally SEETHING that the tried and true mecha formula is going to end up selling more than their "masterpiece".

Same argument anons were using yesterday when this started at the low 600s

How big was the outrage in Japan because of the “NTR” bullshit?

Only Sup Forums is sperging out about muh NTR because this is the only place dumb enough to ignore context in favor of epic memes.

>Not that good for something that has been advertise so heavily
At least they didn't give the first three episodes a theatrical release.

People were just saying that it seemed like NTR, but unlike Sup Forums they weren't upset that it seemed like NTR because they didn't ignore context.

Saw a guy who punched through his monitor. It was not good.

I can't wait to see your face when it stays in the top 700 for the next 2-3 weeks

Sup Forums overreacting to petty bullshit is to be expected, to be desu

Nice meme.

No one cared because there was no ntr.

That was literally and unironically me

>T-t-there's no way t-t-that this s-s-shit could stay in the t-t-top 100, r-r-right?
Imagine being such a brainlet.

Except for the blatant NTR.

I punched through my monitor too.
With my dickBecause it was diamond hard from the NTRThat's my fetish

it's really fucking good since it's not been even 2 days of preorder and already in top ten

If you ever eat a banana that means you like cocks and you’re gay because that’s where you’re getting at implying it was ntr

I think what they did on advertising this show onn a widely known and major newspaper post in Japan may be a bigger waste of money then an theatrical release.

Why is that a bad thing? KyoAni earned easy money just for something they were going to show on TV anyway.

nonexistent

there's one autist spamming his screencap of whole 4 tweets that wants you to believe otherwise though

This show is really boring. Even during the action sequences my eyes just glaze over. All the style can’t compensate the lack of substance.

The first number is the before rank and the second number is the after rank right? So it went up 4 points?

>Implying NTR where the protag fucks all the girls and cucks all of the other faggots is a bad thing

You're all absolute faggots.

Even if this was NTR (which it isn't) it's literally the GOAT fetish ever devised by the thinking men of old.

Get the fuck out of here.

>thinking franxx is an action anime

user...

I don’t think it’s NTR you absolute mental cunt, hence the shitload of “”””””””””

>I can't wait to see your face
How are you gonna do it? Facetime him?

It was actually pretty big, you may check latest yaraon entry or twitter. Public on 2ch reacted in much milder way though.

>he’s not on the Sup Forums WhatsApp group
heh

I don’t. Yet it’s still painfully boring.

That's a new one.
>Kyoani scams their die hard fans making them think their anime has film tier quality.
>"At least they made money instead of wasting it in newpaper ads!"
I'll add it to the others.
>Kyoani declares the animation from the CM was too hard to do even for them, so the anime won't have anything at that level.
>They mask it with superdetailed designs "it has lots of lines so it's better!"
>Characters barely move "They want to portray emotions in a subtle way!"

Oh no no no no hahahaha

>>*86位/*82位 (***,119 pt) [*,**0予約] 18/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス
can a kind user explain how to read these?
would it be something like ranking this season/ranking this year (estimated orders) [pre-orders]?

You can see the difference in public when nobody gave a fuck about the ultra cuckness in devilman meanwhile franxxdummies are still seething about it.

>A c-c-critique about my favorite s-show... i-it's GOT to be K-KYOANI!!
You seem a little paranoid.

Too bad it's already dropping

Salesfag are cancer.

They hated it, just look at the reactions on Niconico

It's already below 100

It's easy to understand since what the first number you see listed is the ranking number on where it's place in Amazon. Those numbers can easy changed by the amount of pre-orders put into the product . Next, is just the pre-order points showing how many people pre-order it.The box next to the pre-order points just shows how many cancel there pre-order

>It's easy to understand since what the first number you see listed is the ranking number on where it's place in Amazon.
there are two numbers in place of that. so in ranking it jumped from 86 to 82 here or something?

Yeah the ranking went up which is a good thing. Although I wouldn't pay too much attention for pre-orders that just open like this one until the third or fourth week. If the pre-orders points havn't rapidly grown since then and the ranking is very low then it means their isn't much interest in this series. It's pretty much a guarantee flopped at that point.

More like Flopping in the FranXX

>ignores most of the comments here saying wait and see
Imagine being such a brainlet.