How do you feel about Hiro?

How do you feel about Hiro?

I want moot back.

He'll amount to something eventually, just wait for the second cour.

great mc

I like him, especially now that it has been established that his current state of being a faggot is temporary because he was found to be impotent.

Worst character of the show together with 02, and since the anime is supposed to be in couples and they're the worst male and female, it makes sense for them to be together

Another generic self insert MC with bland design. There's really nothing to feel about him, he just is because the show needs one of these.

He's relatively boring but not terrible.

A complete nonentity, the worst kind of MC.

I hope he has a Simoun-style arc where he finds where his testicles are.

He's objectively more pathetic than Shinji.

he's lame and tedious

he's a cuck

Shinji isn't pathetic, he's just a sad boy :(

He makes Kirito look like the epitome of MC

something something NTR something something cuck something something never watching this again.

He has better at making important decisions that shitji though

I can deal with his erectile dysfunction and NTR lust, but for the love of god please stop monologuing.

nope, SAOfag. at least this fucker has a personality, as pathetic as it may be

your generic beta MC, you can tell by the hair style.

He should an Hero

/thread

It's the other way around user

dominating with Hiro!

My wife's boyfriend made fun of him but I like him a lot. I think he is a very brave protagonist.

At least he got into the fucking robot

Better in Inuyashiki and Gundam Wing

just another shitty anime mc

He will Zero Two Hero soon enough and the payoff will be glorious

my self-insert is the eva, so, I don't care about him

He is alright so far.
Letting the other dude ride is the logical choice.

I self-insert as the cute green mecha

He's a rational character who puts the mission and the safety of his friends before his feelings of wanting to prove himself as a pilot and to pilot with Oni. Once he gets clearance to partner with her the show is really going to start and it's going to be refreshing to have someone who actually exhibits leader-like qualities as the leader.

Poor man's moot

His hair just pisses me off.

Boring self-insert wish fulfillment character who has a loving waifu fall into his lap because he’s there and gets metaphorically cucked

I really hate his design

He makes Shinji look like Kamina

This.

Will end up being the season's best protagonist.

Not like anime taking over several threads were new even in the days of moot

Madoka
K-on
Azumanga
Haruhi
TTGL and Lucky Star

and don't forget
Code Geass Code Geass Code Geass

he's basically /r9k/

That's not why he said he wants moot back but OK.

caught on immediately after I posted it

>Shinji better than Hiro
They're both fucking worthless

I wanf to more shota Hiro.

Good lad, needs some bloody battles to grow up.

>is the hero
>is named Hiro
Are they even trying anymore?

He's cute.

Next ep he needs to get back in the cockpit with 02.

Who cares about anime taking up several threads? Everything being self-contained is fucking boring and encourages isolation from the rest of the community and also breeds generals. If anything, those examples are what made Sup Forums a good place to browse at the time. Code Geass was peak Sup Forums.

I don’t really care about that. Anime having multiple threads are a good way for me to figure out what’s worth watching and what’s not worth watching. That doesn’t necessarily mean the shows are good though, but it sure as hell reveals what could end up actually being a good trainwreck.

I feel like hiro and violet evergarden could make a good couple

I want to see where they go with his development before I make a decision, but so far he has potential

moot has sold out to Google m8. It's over.

>his entire life's purpose is to get to pilot a mecha
>still chooses to save his friends even if it might cost him his chance to pilot
Best mecha protagonist in a long while, and that's is just in 3 episodes in without any character development. Deserves all the Oni pussy he gets.

Cute boy, I want his smile and confidence to come back while dating a cute Oni

He's cute. I hope he makes her happy.

kek

Pretty much this. Everyone saying that he's worse than Shinji is a fucking retard. He's clearly competent and willing to fight, he just got fucked over by his arranged marriage going wrong and has deal with everyone holding him back from the obvious solution of letting him get in the damn robot with the succubus.

The reaction to this episode makes me think most people only comprehend 75% of what they're watching. People somehow think Hiro pussied out of riding with 02.

Who?

This, these people are the reason most anime explains everything to their viewers.

I'm sort of worried that since they started out with a kiss that we won't get anything on that level until the second cour starts.

OH WELL

well I'm not going to be
HOLDING OUT FOR A him
anytime soon!

What would happen if Hiro replaces Hiro

lol

He's gonna be a shinji who turns into a simon
Callin it now

We won't get that lucky
Callin it now

Cuck of the season.
Although I guess the other guy who let hiro pilot with his partner for the sparring match might be a bigger cuck overal, hiro letting someone like 02 pilot with some smug douchebag is way cuckier IMO.

>Unlike Hiro, Hiro has more balls than Hiro
>willing to kill if necessary
>healed people since he has the power to do so
He'll become more Hiroic and do hiroic deeds no one could imagine

I want to feel him up from behind

He's good so far.

We want NTR audience the character

I feel like he has a lot to learn. He is insecure and has trust issues. But in time, with 002's help, he will grow to be a better person.

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

/threadly reminder

maybe, first cour ends with
Hiro and 02, having consensuel sex in the missionary position

He will go from Zero to Hiro soon enough

I'm fine with him. I feel like the last episode went out of its way to make him look pathetic, as in the episode's plot would've worked just fine without it. I guess the intention has to be to bring him to rock-bottom and build him back up again, but it felt somewhat forced.

They overdo with making him look pathetic too much, now cant see him being worthy of 002 and want him to fail even more till 002 finally see what a miserable shit he is and dump him. Really want to see this faggot suffer, with sacrificing his worthless life as some "redemption" attempt for plotpoints in the end.