youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=KPpLOymd5SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It came out 5 years and 2 months ago, dummy. It's too early to round up.

I was planning to watch 3.33 when 3.0+4.0 had a release date. So maybe in 10 more years?

Has there been any work done on 4.0 or is Anno hoping that people will just not care anymore?

If my waifu existed I would never separate from her.

Well type 2 diabetes kills in 25 years of acquisition so another 23.

>yfw 3.33 is just a remake of EoE

Good, now that shit just can die for good.

I'm trying to find myself inside of Asuka.

Asuka ( v. Peg Bundy) is the best Asuka.
Prove me wrong

Correct

I've been putting off watching 3.33 for 6 years. Should I just get it over with or should I just not even bother?

If you like Kaworu, it's pretty good. And even if you don't, it feels very short due to the setting for this film.

>There are people that actually like the rebuilds
Are you insane?

There's concept art.
Here's the thing, I wish Anno would just come out and say he's doing it or not. Stop leaving us hanging.

I need another 6 years to get over that TTGL-lite airship and crew.

What if your waifu doesn't like you?

The Reworks are anything but deep.

Have you read the manga?

I just want to see it end

You can't approach her in public like that, she's all about appearances. If she fraternizes with some plebeian it disrupts the image she creates for herself.

Now that you've made me think about it, if Asuka existed I would have no trouble getting her to warm up to me, at least if I retained my current knowledge of her personality.

I'm the biggest Evangelion lore/theory autist on the board and I'd say the rebuilds have a good bit of deep. It would be exhausting to explain any of it, because nobody has any of the correct vocabulary built up right now, and the final movie will give a fuller picture also.

To make the shortest summary possible, Rebuild has extremely weird timeline shit happening, it's affected different characters in different ways. The events that happened in the time gap are almost fully explained with hints in 3.33, and if they ever get animated it will make EoE's GNR sequence look tame and simple in comparison.

4.0 never

At this point my only conclusion is that Anno intends to never make 4.0 because he never wants Eva to end. Not because he can't let go of it from an artistic perspective, but because he wants to endlessly milk it for more endorsements and merchandise.

>there are retards that have been genuinely hyped for more Rebuild for 6 years after the 3.3 disaster

Let it go. Anno never intended to make a sequel anyway.

I've never been able to sit down and watch the whole series and stopped at episode 3. I've been singing/humming/whistling the theme song for like 12 years though.

Should I push on with the whole series or just watch the movies? Those first 3 episodes were quite boring.

>I've never been able to sit down and watch the whole series and stopped at episode 3 for like 12 years

Literally me back then. Episodes 3-4 are kind of sluggish pacing wise, expect an inconsistent show that only really picks up at episode 16 and then drops the ball for the last two episodes, which was then fixed with EoE.

no it's just shit
you need to accept this before you actually start believing the things you're saying

imagine watching remakes

Is there a reason they were so bad to the original? Does anyone know what anno is going for? Recently saw series, eoe, then went into rebuilds hype but got let down.

New Yamato S2 is terrible.

Good.

>It would be exhausting to explain any of it, because nobody has any of the correct vocabulary built up right now
>my intelligence cannot be expressed through your puny human words, Earthlings

>Should I push on with the whole series or just watch the movies?

The TV series and the Rebuild movies are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. The TV series is a work of genius. The rebuild movies are irretrievably stupid.

1 was boring, 3 was nonsensical.

2 was fucking great, though.

>1 was boring
Only the pasta parts, the last thrid fighing Ramiel is great.

They all suffer from the same crappy structure, dynamic intro, long boring middle act, action filled climax.

>Keit-Ai was 6 years ago

Coincidence? I think not!

FINDS

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

ALWAYS FINDS A WAY

Are you retarded?

According to someone on the production team (forgot who) work started mid last year. He posted it on Twitter.

Asuka Langley Soryu falls in love with Shinji Ikari.

Unable to confess, she is gifted with by a deus ex machina with Shinji's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to Shinji, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Shinji's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Asuka's own AU self, Asuka Shikinami Langley, who is perfectly aware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, THIRD IMPACT ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the KIMOCHI WARUI.

ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us

youtube.com/watch?v=KPpLOymd5SU

>i was bornt 6 years ago...

I wish it never happened.

If that's his plan then it worked like a charm on me

Eh, 80 isn't a bad time to go anyway. But given how the Japs are big on keeping active in later life, and that I don't think Anno's a smoker, he'll probably last a bit longer.

Already a thing posting is literally worse than Keit-ai

What are those?

I'm from the year 2240, can confirm the last rebuild is never released, its scrapped plot is worked into an SRW title about 40 years out from your time.