youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some poor, unfortunate soul will just have to take one for the team and marry her.

give her the D

Confess

Semen on face.

Knowing her you'd up on putting the semen on your own face (or if that's your fetish, the face of someone/thing you would not want your semen on)

Stick it in the pooper

>Some poor, unfortunate soul will just have to take one for the team and marry her.

Poor guy, really

Regardless of where my semen is landing on, the of it cause would be Takagi. In other words, Takagi would be making me release on something, which is good.

You'd try but because you masturbate so much you can't quite cover her forehead. She'd then tease you for your weak load and for wanking so often.

I'd prepare myself for the moment by restraining my masturbating for a month, and following a specific diet to increase the thickness and amount of my load.

I gotta try this. Surely there must be a superjizz diet out there somewhere.

increasespermvolume.com/

Stop watching the anime.

Can Takagi be considered a semen demon?

I want to see that proposal. He probably managed to troll himself

What would happen if he completely ignored her? I mean COMPLETELY. Hell, even asked to be moved to another seat? How would she react to it?

Flick her forehead.

rape

Seki-kun was a better show with this premise.

We combine our collective intellects in an endeavor to outmaneuver her in a game of wits

If he were uninterested in her, then she'd change tactics. If he remained uninterested, she'd move on.

You think that "a guy keeps fucking around on his own in school" is the same premise as "a girl keeps teasing a guy both in and out of school"?

okay.png

>marry her
>she makes you unknowingly raise another man's child as her ultimate tease
poor bastard

why is she sitting like that?

In america a handgun would do the job.

Sounds canon

>Needing a handgun to beat a middleschooler

Give her a good cucking

American middleschool girls often carry assault weapons. For safety, and stuff.

Wouldn't the fact that she's cuckolding Nishikata increase the level of teasing even more?

Ignoring her and her shitty manga

I want a reverse Takagi

that would be shit. I can't imagine Nishikata as a wit person.

Where a popular, cute guy relentlessly picks on a plain girl for no visible reason?

That's basically every shoujo, isn't it?

Why should we stop her?

Otherwise Nishikata will die of embarrassment and cringe.

seki-kun?

it's older than takagi

Dying from compulsive masturbation for her seems more likely

She's dead flat in the chest though.

But he didn't tease her much

It's normal at her age, and no one is perfect. Besides, her figure is really attractive as a whole and she's a big tease, I doubt Nishikata goes a day without rubbing one off considering they hang out all the time and sexual tension is always high.

Contact the AU version of her crush.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

A girl bully falls in love with a clueless boy.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

what is the point of these three shit characters?

fill space