Thoughts on kill la kill

Personally I think it’s pretty fucking good. Tell me I’m wrong.

You're wrong.

Ya I think it’s pretty good.

only liked it for ryuko because she hot as fuck

bump

If you like batshit crazy stuff, it’s great. It’s doesn’t appeal to everyone though.

I have no idea. The threads were so good and so hype that I'm sure it made me enjoy it way more then if I watched without them and I refuse to watch it again because of this.

what this user said

it's shit

took me literally a year to finish the whole series... and i skipped parts during the last episodes. the childish bullshit was just too much.

it should have been a series of ovas with high budget until the end of the satsuki arc, everything after that was shit

watched it for the “story”

It's basically anime Looney Tunes, with fanservice amped up to the max. It's not great art, but it's not aspiring to be either. It just wants to be a silly as fuck ride of pure, sexy, pulpy comedy.

A lot of shit out there is so much more fucking insufferable. I'd take this over some beta male fantasy bullshit like Black Lagoon any fucking day of the week.

Its my favorite anime so I think it's pretty good too.

it was good, but not fan worthy

explain how black lagoon is "beta male fantasy"

It was quite good but it was clear that it suffered from scheduling issues in the later parts. Love it in-spite of its flaws.

I think it's a very solid series. I wish there were more hot-blooded female characters like Ryuko in anime.

Too campy and the animation turns into QUALITY in almost every scene. If it wasn't for half-naked waifus fighting I would have disregarded it completely.

You're wrong, the best I can say about it is there were moments that actually convinced me that what I was watching wasn't complete garbage, before I would get reminded that it was.

It was like the most generic Final Fantasy plot, except with fanservice and clothes.

I enjoyed her body of work.

>haha dude what if an unexceptional Japanese salary worker ended up joining a bunch of badass pirates and one of them was a super sexy babe and he wasn't strong with weapons like them but he was smart and stuff and so he was still a good pirate haha

a fantasy for sure.... but where does the beta part fit in??? when his environment is changed he adapts and adjusts, but not without issues/drama. more like a fantasy for males that work boring shit jobs, so like, everyone. seems like a pretty effective storytelling technique... still don't see where the beta part fits.

>males that work boring shit jobs
So beta males

Bait

Kek

what's your job?

>anime Looney Tunes

I rated it 10/10 on MyAnimeList .

The threads made it one of my best anime viewing experiences in that year

It was very visually pleasing. The world and character designs were great, and I liked the transformations and the ideas behind them. The OST was also pretty good. Overall a fun ride and a very good anime.

totally agree.

Thought it was shit. Writing sucked. First half is pointless and goes nowhere. Could've cut it all out and it wouldn't have made a difference. Also it's an action show and the action scenes are universally terrible. The constantly repeated animations are so lazy and shit.

Nui was the sexiest one by far, then Nonon, then Satsuki, then Ryuko, then Mako.

By far the most fun I've had watching an anime.
It's over-hated in here by the contrarians though.

Watching it with Sup Forums was one of the most enjoyable times I've had on this board and the show itself is probably one of my favourites thanks to that.

bump