Is Bleach filler worth watching?

Finished the first arc and filler guides are saying skip 64-109. Are there any episodes I should watch? My friend says it’s fucking terrible to watch it all and I should just start at 110.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOHfH_Lfmo
youtube.com/watch?v=O5YEFB36Rwc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norio_Wakamoto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should skip everything after episode 0!

Even its non-filler isn't worth it.

Bleach is worth watching.

i actually like what ive seen of bleach but have only watched to like episode 20. everyone in Sup Forums will say it’s bad because it’s normie.

Meant to say isn't.
You're going to regret having to sit through Arrancar arc hoping that
>i-it's going to get interesting, right around here, r-right?

No, they say it's bad because they've watched it to the end.

why the first arc is so comfy?

some have but lets be honest most haven’t

It's what killed the whole franchise.

My little brother and his friend started watching bleach. I’m pretty sure it’s the first/only anime they’ve ever seen. Do I have some moral obligation to step in? He’s like 15, that’s way too old for that shit

Finding powers
Meeting friends
Late 90s/early 00 fashion
Good soundtrack

It's not bad because it's normie you stupid retard.
A lot of people agree that the first arc and Soul Society arc. I don't because it's gay,
but I did like it when I was a kid
Everything after that is fucking terrible, not just the filler seasons, the arrancar arc is a retread of SS but it's worse, chocked up with characters that go nowhere, old characters act like retards or useless, and most importantly it was fucking boring.
Tite Kubo had trouble with his editors or whatever higher-ups during that time, this shows because the overall quality is fucking terrible. How the fuck do you not know this? Are you a newfag? This shit is like common knowledge, not
>hur dur normal fag shit

No.

You're probably better off just stopping there. It's a fun show initially, it has some phenomenal music and some awesome character designs and action scenes, but it never recaptures the fun of the early episodes. Soul Society / rescue Rukio is a decent arc but once that's over it just loses its personality and becomes a generic fighty fighty shounen show. Again, I have a lot of love for the show and manga, but it's just not worth going through.

The amount of characters is at a good level, there's a decent amount of mystery and world building, the character interactions between Ichigo and Rukia are a lot of fun.. It's just smaller scale and more tight in terms of scope and story. It doesn't get way over its head and turns into a dragged out powerlevel show.

bump

Enjoyable show. Don’t watch filler.

The manga is worth marathon reading. The anime isn't very good.

Don't bother watching the filler unless you've seen all the canon episodes and really like the show, even then only the bount arc.

The filler was so shit it made me stop watching anime for like 3 years.

the movies were some real shit.

15 is just about right, let them get it out of their system now

The Beach episode

>Finished the first arc
That is the perfect place to drop Bleach

Zanpakuto Rebellion was pretty fun to watch.

If you have to ask on Sup Forums, the answer is always no. Now, FUCK OFF.

No. Read the manga. It’s better.

No, Pre Reaper, Soul Society, Arrancar and 1000 Year Blood War are the good arcs.

Fake Karakura Town War and Fullbring are the bad arcs. A fuck ton better than Naruto and that shit.

Arrancar and 1000 years of fucking nothing were both shit.

>A fuck ton better than Naruto
Sasuke Retrieval Arc unironically has better fights than anything in Bleach

The fuck are you talking about? There was some high quality writing that happened there. You guys just don’t want to admit the quality writing because you just want the story just to follow the shitty Naruto logic which constantly retconned the story.

If you take out everything between Soul Society and the epilogue, you wouldn't even be able to tell that there were arcs inbetween.

Stop bumping your thread Bleachfag. Nobody likes your show.

Yes you would though. What about the deaths of several Captain rank Soul Reapers? What about covering that Quincy past? What about Grand Fisher’s return and the Arrancar attacks (both of the latter things established in Pre Reaper).

Hell that would leave a giant hole about Aizen at the end of Soul Society arc.

The fuck are shitting out of your mouth?

It was so fucking great starting out. I think my biggest source of butthurt was that Tatsuki didn't get much of a role.

Editors are to blame for that. Kubo wanted to write a story for her and give her powers, but the editors told him to get on with the Soul Reapers.

>Editors are to blame for that.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Look up “Did you know: Bleach” where the YouTube video explains in interview with Tite Kubo he wanted to do that with Tatsuki, but editors told him to hurry it up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOHfH_Lfmo

I'm not seeing any sources on that either.

Dude, it’s true. I’m sure these guys actually used interviews from Kubo. Don’t forget that these channels usually give off very accurate information.

You are literally retarded if you believe things just because they were said in a video.

You just don’t want to accept that it was the Editors interference and not Kubo.

The Zanpakuto Rebellion and Clone Wars fillers arcs are pretty good. The rest are pretty bad.

>ever even considering watching the Bount Arc
youtube.com/watch?v=O5YEFB36Rwc

>tfw catching up to the manga now
>this fucking Quincy arc
This is some top tier bullshit happening in every chapter
Kubo is a fucking hack, he fucked up the Quincies so bad and every fight always boils down to 'asspull to win', with like zero explanation for anything
He should've just gotten a writer, cause his character design and art in general is top tier, but he can't write stories for shit

The fuck are you saying? Quincy arc not only followed what Kubo established back in the first two arcs but also rectified criticisms of the Fake Karakura Town War arc that I had serious problems with. There is s bit of Arrancar Arc in the final arc but thankfully they greatly sidelined the Arrancar so they wouldn’t overtake the plot.

Only the Zanpakto arc.

All colors but the black artbook has a picture of Tatsuki in sbinigami clothes and a note by Kubo.

No and neither is non-filler just read the manga

The beach episode isn't filler
Is based on a chapter of the manga

If I remember well the Zanpakutou rebellion arc isn't filler either

No.

And they messed it up.

Pic related.

Just watch a compilation of the openings

Watch the zanpaktu rebellion, you can skip the rest.

New anime when?

Most of them have pretty good concept but always fell flat at the middle or near the end due to limited resource they have to work with.

Yes, the fillers are literally worse than Naruto's.

Recommend them some better shows and hope they get bored of Bleach before they watch too much of it. But if they haven't watched much else, most of the generic and dull shit will seem less generic and dull. People thought Love Hina was amazing when that was the only harem they had seen, too.

It was garbage after the Soul Society arc

OP would save himself a lot of time by dropping the show after episode 62 or so

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norio_Wakamoto

No it wasn’t garbage after Soul Society arc. Again you have no argument.

>again
I'm not the user you were responding to, and I'm not looking to get in a debate. Get over yourself, everything after the SS arc is not even worth watching.

Doesn't prove anything.

>watching Bleach

t. toonami pleb

First and formost, you read the manga.

Second and formost, Three of the four arcs in Bleach's part One are good while part 2 is a 50/50 split. And it's basically a complete manga without the need for Gaidens, movies or shitty sequel series like a certain ninja comic I know and hate.

The novels are fine too.

I have no problems with Light Novels, It's the other shit that makes me angry.

>Is Bleach filler worth watching?

Not really: the ONLY acceptable and tolerable way to watch the non manga seasons is to save them for after the anime ends. And that's because BLEACH suffered greatly from fractured pacing due to fillers. Bleach was great as a "Raid" thing. Non stop action. It's shounen in its purest form. If you want something more, the movies were in fact great.

>when the first fight of the arc is the best fight

Ichigo's first real clash in Soul Society were with /fit/ and /fa/...

again: OP DON'T WATCH THE FUCKING FILLERS. FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

>First arc
>Soul Society
No, the first arc of the series was Pre-Reaper arc. Remember? Soul Society arc was the second arc of the series. Then Arrancar, then Fake Karakura Town War. Afterwords it was Fullbring and finally 1000 Year Blood War.

>Then Arrancar, then Fake Karakura Town War
Why are these considered two separate arcs? The latter is just the big climax battle of the Arrancar arc that dragged on because Kubo is a retard with no sense of pacing.

First half of Zanpaktou arc is interesting for Kubo's designs of the Spirits if nothing else, but that's it. Second half and all the others are trash.

Well, there are some Captain vs Captain fights in Invading Army that are OK (final fight has some awesome moments of animation) but the plot itself is terrible.

I count pre-SS Karakura and Soul Society as one complete arc, since it both begins and completes Ichigo and Rukia's character development together.

It's considered two arcs because of the following:

1. Arrancar Arc features Grimmjow as the main villian. Aizen is in the backgrounds.

2. Ichigo is trying to learn and use his Hollow Mask (which was provoked by Grimmjow and not Aizen).

3. The Orihime kidnapping B plot ends within 4 volumes and then the next two are just Grimmjow going renegade and breaking Orihime free. Afterwords they have a climatic battle.

4. After Grimmjow's defeat at the end of volume 32, the guy COMPLETELY disappears for arcs on end and Aizen takes up the mantle.

5. The Captains arrive in Hueco Mundo AFTER Grimmjow's defeat to fight off the Espada.

6. The battle for Karakura Town begins right at Volume 35 where Aizen takes the top 3 Espada to fight off the Soul Society.

Not really. Pre-Reaper arc not only has a completely different tone, but also the fact that much of the universe is established here. Soul Society arc is just fleshing out the Soul Reaper problems that were established in Pre-Reaper.

It's okay to have a different opinion than other people, user. There's no need for in-fighting in a fanbase as fractured and sullen as Bleachfags on Sup Forums.

>Fractured and sullen as bleachfags
That's not Naruto. Everybody knows that series got extremely fractured with all the shipping, Villian turned good guy bullshit and the unwanted side material and sequel nobody asked for.

No one here is/ wants to discuss Naruto, there are plenty of Naruto threads on the daily, feel free to shit up any of them.

I'm just saying, you don't know what fractured is dude.

Because clearly there was no backlash from shippers over the Bleach ending...

>watching bleach

read the manga you faggot

The Ichiruki fans were BTFO'd because they were following a fanfiction written up by the anime and wasn't paying attention to the manga.

Naruto did the love triangle on purpose in the manga and only caused major problems for YEARS. Kishimoto did that on purpose and the backlash on the ending was a FUCK TON BIGGER.

The backlash was bigger because Naruto has a bigger following than Bleach. Consider how many anime-only fags are on Sup Forums alone.

The truth is the Bleach fanbase is a shadow of it's former self, you can say Naruto is better or worse but that's not really up for discussion here. This coming from one of the biggest Bleach fags on Sup Forums.

No, the backlash was bigger because Kishimoto was fueling the fires. Both were big manga, but one author caused the pain while the other had the anime team causing it.

Naruto has become a cash cow while Bleach was put to rest. It's no up for debate. Naruto had the bigger backlash and had the bigger fracture to it's fans.

Again, you're the only one who feels the need to draw comparisons to Naruto for this discussion.

The anime had the right idea of focusing on IchiRuki, it was without a doubt the best pairing in the series.

Just watch the Bount arc and drop the whole series after that

First arc > Soul Society > Bount > Shit >>>>>>> the rest of Bleach manga

>Arrancar and 1000 Year Blood War are good

Because both

No it wasn't. It was just used to market. It even pushed anime movies and filler episodes that never happened. if it was better, then there would be no reason to push such things. It's just the anime trying to justify fanfiction

>Bount
>Good
>ignoring Arrancar Arc
>Ignoring 1000 Year Blood War

Yeah no. See for why Bount Arc is terrible,

You just don't want to admit it because it wasn't written like Naruto and constantly retconning itself.

>being an animefag

Has he started fapping yet?
Because he'll have plenty of good fapping material with Orihime and Rangiku etc.

But Ichigo and Rukia had the best chemistry in Bleach. I'm glad the anime team acknowledged that and gave it more focus. Call it fanfiction all you want.

But that relationship worked because they were comrades, not lovers. The context being changed makes it feel more unnatural. Especially when Kubo said Bleach is not a love story.

>because it wasn't written like Naruto and constantly retconning itself.
user, you know we're talking about Bleach here, right?

>What about the deaths of several Captain rank Soul Reapers?
Literally who died?
Nobody died until Unohana and Genryusai in the final arc

>bleach: a gorizillion episodes
>i have watched 20, i know better than you that have watched it to the end
How can you that retarded?

Bount arc was the best filler
Zanpakuto rebellion is good until the Kuchiki fag shows up. Clone wars I've never watched but looks like shit.

Kariya was based and far better than that faggot Aizen. Also I loved Ichigo and Byakuya teaming up to take him down.

I'm not ignoring anything
Bount is fun. Arrancar and 1000 Boredom War isn't

>Kubo's designs of the Spirits
He wasn't the one who designed them though. It was Masashi Kudo.

>Especially when Kubo said Bleach is not a love story.
Why did he decide to end it with romance after saying that?