Why is Bones the only consistently good studio in the industry while all the other formerly good ones like Pierrot and...

Why is Bones the only consistently good studio in the industry while all the other formerly good ones like Pierrot and Deen went to shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bpQK9SA9Hhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kyoani, Trigger, and Shaft fags incoming.

Yeah but they can't make endings worth shit.

Most bones anime are bland and mediocre though
they just have great animation

Pierrot got too money hungry with miling Naruto with as much fillers as possible and now even plans to do the same with the series everyone's calling "The Next Naruto".

Mad House is pretty solid too.

Madhouse and Bones are the only studios i've found that are relatively consistent with good quality

I'd say Xebec is consistently good. When it comes to mecha.

Madhouse's adaptation of HxH was far inferior to Nippon Animation's though.WTF is that studio doing nowadays anyway?

I miss old Pierrot, their adaptation of Yu Yu Hakusho had perfect atmosphere, pacing and everything.

pic related > anything Studio Ghibli has ever made

Someone post the Soul Eater Not webm. You know the one I'm talking about.

youtu.be/bpQK9SA9Hhw

Kill youself

Ew ew ew ew ew, get it away! That thing is way to radioactive.

You first, soyboy.

>overload s2 QUALITY airing right now
haha, madhouse is shit and bones has its share of garbage as well.

KyoAnus made like two good shows. FMP and Hyouka.

yeah it was only two shows FMP and Nichijou

I concur, only two K-On and Lucky Star

Bones is the only studio that constantly produces good sakuga.

they always fuck up the ending

BONES secret weapon

Pierrot was good? When?

I agree with the idea that FMP and Haruhi are the only good shows they have ever made.

Yu Yu Hakusho, Tantei Gakuen Q and early Naruto to name a few.

Original Naruto (not Shippuden) and Yu Yu Hakusho come to mind

>Naruto

Overlord and ACCA mainly.
You are like King Midas, if King Midas turned everything to shit taste.

>Naruto
You almost had me. Almost.

This isn't the 2000s where Madhouse had a lot of experienced movie-level directors and animators, the studio has a lot more mediocre productions these days. It's a miracle the studio managed to attract so many talented people for OPM.

I started Tantei Gakuen Q a year or two back but never got past the case with the village near a dam or whatever. It just felt like really standard "MC must deduce the extravagant trick the criminal used to make his murders seem impossible" mystery-of-the-week stuff. Did I jump the gun on that?

Up to episode 32, it seems there's some conspiracy shit with a mysterious organiztion going on. MC also almost got killed when he got locked exploring the school basement at one point.

I think it's an okay mystery series, not as good as Detective Conan but better than Kindaichi. Characters also have more interesting personalities than the author's previous work.

>consistently good
????????

>Xam'd
>not good
Could've used more action though, I agree

Not him, but it made no fucking sense near the end.

it could've used more anything; it's the most boring series I've ever attempted to watch

That village case was really good though and the ending was very beautifully directed.

>the ending was very beautifully directed
I should have mentioned, I was reading it, not watching it. Might as well give the anime a shot, I guess.

Cool, I think I'll check out more of the manga myself once I'm done with the anime. By the way though, something you might find interesting: This series predicted the future.

Madhouse started to turn to shit after Kon's death and died with the buyout by Kadokawa and the departure of Maruyma. Sure there's still a few decent productions every now and then like SoraYori this season but lately they've been putting out nothing but trash. Overlord 2 is so bad it's mind blowing.
It wasn't the studio who attracted the talented animators though.

SpaceDandy (especially S2) has enough style for several shows.

Mob Psycho is stylish, Soul Eater has some style but the anime-only content is trash.

This bullshit, studio pierrot is more superior and all bones anime are garbage

>It's been 4 years since Space Dandy

the only space dandy season 1 ep that had its own style was the choi ep

Pierrot used to be good but nowadays, they're just milking shit with as much filler as they can.

> I have no idea how the business actually works. The Thread.

>buyout by Kadokawa
THIS IS WRONG you dumb insufferable trash.

Yeah, no. Madhouse went to shit when they decided to bankrupt themselves on Redline. Since then, Parasyte was aight.

>Gigguk

Bones? I think their only good show is FMA Brotherhood

and no Eureka Seven is not very good

>SoraYori
ahh yes ANOTHER show about a group of cute girls doing dumb bullshit

CCS CC, ACCA and Antarctica shit on Parasyte.

e-celebs do not belong on Sup Forums

KyoAni.