...Darling in the FranXX

MC thought of them as friends but turns out four of them can't do anything but bitch about him behind his back and never miss a chance to insult him, even Naomi blamed her failure on him being her partner.

Who is director/studio for next ep?

>...
What?

Mitsuru, Zorome, Naomi... who's the fourth one?

miku

>they don't know what a kiss is

Do you think they ever got a sex ed class or did they all just spend a few months freaking out when they hit puberty?

Yeah.
I think it kinda broke the suspension of disbelief for me how fucking awful these guys are.
Litwrally no imaginable group of people would be so openly jealous to one another or at least show it to other people, and these fags are meant to be some sort of military unit that are supposed to have an enemy to fight or anything. A morale so low is fucking unbelievable.

Naomi was right though? He can't pilot with anyone and it derailed if not end it her whole life. Sure it's understandable why she was upset. And in the end she did something for him.

>MC

A legit retarded shit. As expected of the bland, generic virgin self insert.

Yeah because hormonal teens aren't cunts or anything.

I'm fine with the way they treat each other. Seems more likely such a small group would be friends, but if they've been encouraged to compete over the course of their training I can see it.

>no imaginable group of people would be so openly jealous to one another or at least show it to other people

In the bizarro dimension.

Actually at first it was his partner who fucked up, he did ok but she was a frigid bitch and didn't get turned on.

With Ichigo he propably felt like she is lame and boring after having piloted an experienced woman's ass he was greatly unimpressed with the dead fish that Ichigo is.

This is one giant innuendo for relationship.

>Do you think they ever got a sex ed class
You don't need a sexual education class to know what a kiss is. Also, do sex ed classes even cover kissing where you're from? My sex ed classes strictly covered the biological aspects of sex only.

I saw some people say this was a flop, is that true? I hope not

Strelitzia or Strelizia?

If tgey had a convetsation like that each of them would lose all respect to everybody else lol.
Its not like the jealous cunts like each other. They would just see that each of them is a 1000% piece of shit.

Initial BD pre-order figures don't look good, but it's too early to say overall.

Why you even watch this NGE for millennials?

Yeah, like half of them behave like cunts towards him.

It's like you expect whiny teenagers in a japanse show aimed at whiny teenagers to not be shitty people on top of being shit characters.

>but if they've been encouraged to compete over the course of their training I can see it.

Whoever is their captain/trainer deserves to be shot.
Any military organisation treats the soldiers according to the performance of the worst one of them and if one cant run fast enough the whole unit isnt fadt enough. The rest of the guys would rather make the loser train harder and more than treat it as a competition.

And in sports unsportsmanlike behavior gets you kicked from events.

Such behavior is unacceptsvle in any imaginable organisation, especially if they are the pilots or some shit. You cant just treat the most elite military unit like shit or leave them to their own devices with morale so bad tgey turn on one another.

That's what Mitsuru claims about Ikuno as well. It's her fault for not being able to take it in now, not Mitsuru's.
It's Naomi's fault for being unable to deal with Hiro's rough and clumsy attempt, not Hiro's.

It's the girl's fault. Never the guy's.
Solution: Get a new and better girl. Like 02, the superslut.

>Solution: Get a new and better girl. Like 02, the superslut.
But only the manslut Hiro can handle her when she goes all out.

Strelutzia

What are the numbers doc? I'm worried

I'd fuck this robot.

Bread boy best boy.

Now you know why so much anime/manga resorts to weird settings. They think it gives them freedom to have characters act retarded because they are shitty writers

>It's the girl's fault. Never the guy's.
Well have you ever heard of teenage boys not getting a hardon or not being horny enough? Me neither.

Unless you're old and have dysfunction you always want it more than the woman.

Somebody did the research that fags fuck like 3 to 4 times more than heteto couples because there's no woman who would say "not today"

What I don't get is if he was the reason Naomi failed why would they want to kill her but not him? Why didn't they want to kill him? Wouldn't it make more sense to keep her around if one of the other girls died?

When I saw that part in the anime I didn't think she was blaming him. I thought she meant that she hated him being her partner because he was willing to die alongside her despite him getting a chance to stay at the birdcage. Not sure if I got that wrong.

Looking back, those guys really are a bunch of cunts. Only Goro and best girl Ichigo are worth keeping as friends.

Because Hiro is doormats and everyone know it.

Hiro is a special specimen, and a valuable double digit. He's 016. That's quite good.
That's why he's allowed to stay despite failing.

The problem with Ichigo was because he lacked confidence at first. Then after kissing her he felt bad thinking he forced her to do that for him.

The only ones who have been openly hostile towards Hiro are Zorome and Mitsuru. Even Naomi, while angry at him, told him to stay. Some of the other kids just don't think Hiro can become a pilot, and with good reason so far.

>Unless you're old and have dysfunction you always want it more than the woman.
Do 3D women hate sex? If so, does that even apply to 2D women anyway?

Hiro didn't fail, Naomi did. Remember the dude telling Hiro he could stay behind? He was being a self sacrificing retard, hence Naomi throwing the suitcase at him.

Why did you hype this shit up so much, Sup Forums?

It is Guilty Crown 2.0

Hopefully trainwreck of the season.

Dunno. I'm legit curious how is this going to go

Because it's been 4 years since Kill la Kill and I miss hype threads (especially those with a heavy dose of lewdness).

I want full transformations for the other robots too dammit.

Masayuki.

Strelizia

Why did they change the name of the flower though? They didn't do that with the other franxx.

>Nozakifag shitposting about other shows
Old habits die hard huh

It's Strelizia.

Goddamn Anglos can't get the 'z' right.

But the flower is "Strelitzia".

In the anime it's spelled Strelizia, but the correct spelling is Strelitzia. The common name of the genus is "the bird of paradise flower", because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise. It represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness. It can also signify the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, faithfulness in romantic relationships, and optimism towards the future.

/tr

Never read any of your posts.

Hell if I know. At least it makes it easier to find fanart of her.

It's ストレリチア. Arguing otherwise is pointless and stupid, especially since you can't pronounce Latin and every country screws the pronunciation up in their own special way.

Who

>ストレリチア
Google translate gives "Strelitia" for that (I can't read moon). Which are you saying is right?

This. A truly bad anime is almost better than a good one. Though this season we already have VEG and PTE which are both fucking terrible as well.

>A truly bad anime is almost better than a good one

On planet fullretard maybe.

Sutorerichia. I checked the Jap wiki page and it's spelled "ストレリチア" there as well, so I assume it's meant to be the correct English spelling too.

>Japan is infamous for not being able to figure out other languages
>user thinks the Japanese should be the authority on how a non Japanese word is spelled

Based flowerposter

>d-do I fit in guys yet?

>Japanese translate English word into moon
>English speaking viewers should base the spelling of the word in English on the phonetic re-translation of the word from Japanese back to English

>do sex ed classes even cover kissing where you're from? My sex ed classes strictly covered the biological aspects of sex only.

Quite sure they cover a whole lot more than that, at least in Canada. We had lessons about anal sex, homosexual relations, and sex with people who have transitioned.

>condoning spam
Why?

My point was more that they're using the normal Japanese spelling.

>We had lessons about anal sex, homosexual relations, and sex with people who have transitioned.
Jesus. That would never fly where I'm from and my country isn't even particularly conservative.

Too bad. It's your loss.

The name appears in latin characters in the anime, and it's (mis)spelled "Strelizia". See the episode 1 activation scene for example.

But logic dictates that we use the original English spelling; Strelitzia. Where the confusion arises is that on the official website it is spelled Strelizia when listed in English.

Oh shit, didn't know that. Sorry.

Agreed, these four should die horrible deaths as the anime progresses, too bad cunt Naomi survived the Klaxosaur attack after humiliating Hiro.

>survived
Haha, yeah right.
At most her half-dead body was used for another FranXX or Human-Klaxosaur hybrid

Wow, in my state, we were only taught abstinence and I live in the liberal part of Texas. We even had a song and dance number, so fucking embarrassing and pointless, several people in my grade ended up becoming underage parents anyway

>several people in my grade ended up becoming underage parents anyway
That's what they get for not paying attention in abstinence class I guess.

>口うるさい相棒

Who is the target audience for this anyway?

Me.

landwhales

Not at all.

>Used good is main heroine
>Strong women who need no man
>Male is useless beta

Sorry i mean SJW.

>expected new Eureka Seven
>got mecha Kiznaiver
Fuck everything.

>Litwrally no imaginable group of people would be so openly jealous to one another
On the contrary. That's what teenagers are like.

>these fags are meant to be some sort of military unit
But they're not.

Me.

It feels like they are laughing at us, bros

Stop it user.
The one you replying have no friends ever.
How would he know how normal people interact.
He get all his interaction knowledge from American popcorn flicks and expect everyone to act like that 24/7.

Who’s they?

But apparently MAL and tumblr have been screeching about Franxx so far.

Why do you care

Post Miku getting wrecked

>Abe approved breeding propaganda
>SJW
Okay sure

NTR.

And yet he still cares for them all, even zorome despite him being such a cunt. His clearly the bigger person.

If you haven't noticed, people consider this anime garbage

>breeding propaganda
How? Isn't the opposite? Like, a cute 2D woman will love you no matter what, unlike 3D sluts who want someone handsome or rich.

you have no value alive and never will you have no friends and never had any basic human interaction you wont be missed when you die alone
now stop projecting and leave you look pathetic

Vocal shitposters dont count as people

>He doesn't know Masayuki

Get out

You don't know much about "3d sluts", do you?

neither do crossboarders so I guess not a single person is watching this

Are (you) referring yourself as plural?