Main character is an autistic fuck, dropped

Main character is an autistic fuck, dropped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3w5JxhPHGg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xdh0TeGNsTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=y3w5JxhPHGg

What's his fucking problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xdh0TeGNsTw

I didn't like ping pong at all, felt like something from that CN show, oh canada, which sucked.

I also don't like steins;gate, I often describe it as "an autist plays with a microwave for 12 episodes," to people who ask me about it.

nigga, we on the same wavelength. Opinion on Haruhi?

I actually liked haruhi, I thought she was cute.

I dropped it in season 2, got bored.

The movie is the best part though.

"And this is our son's room."

I saw the end of haruhi suzumiya, it's been a while though. I think I dropped s2 because of the endless 8 or whatever thinking about it.

Too close to home?

I think I can recognise those weird noises. Accelerator?

What's wrong? do you miss your self insert MC who looks like a supermodel and has a bunch of supermodel looking girls swooning over him?

fuck off back to romcom threads

But that's what great about it. It creates an epic tale using bits of tinfoil, electrical cord and over ripe bananas, and without ever even leaving a 10 square block district of downtown Tokyo. Your imperiousness to it is a little surprising.

90% of male MCs are autists, what the fuck are you talking about.

Nobody watches Endless 8 anymore user. Watch the first two episodes and skip the rest.

A very small percentage of Sup Forums is genuinely autistic, most are probably just socially retarded introverts.

spell check error - imperviousness not imperiousness

nigga, a main character can look like a retarded ape and i don't care. He just has a retarded personality.

i find it funny that people actually watched endless 8, it was a production error. Fucking skip it. It doesn't add anything to the entire story.

Well, during the last yearly Disappearance stream, we watched like 5 or 6 episodes, I kind of lost count. Then the streamer mixed in a bunch of differents parts from various episodes into one, it was amazing.

BWURGAR?!

You have to be autistic to be that good at a sport.

Shows like this trigger otaku because they hit too close to home in certain aspects. This is why such an obscene amount of anime have main characters who look like 10/10s and have a perfect home life.

Pretty much this.

>keeper just stands there like a dumb cunt
I hope he was sacked after that

You didn't drop it from the art style alone? I think we know who the real autist is here OP

He influenced his pathetic friend into putting heart into game and that made him famous world champion

Hmm...

> Messi doing a free kick
> lands in the top right corner of the goal

Coach will understand.

Your loss desu

>shits on Ping Pong
>likes Haruhi
wew lad

>nigga
go back to re;ddit

He's one of the most human characters in anime, fuck off.