Boku no hero

I just finished the Yakuza arc and man it was shit, the characters are acting out of place, the shit-tier villans and the shit-tier heroes like mirio and of course all the asspulls and finally pic related about "wishing energy".
What is this? Fairytale?
What went wrong?

Only speedreaders and retards who can't into metaphorical ideas disliked the yakuza arc

Yakuza arc was shit from the get go

>metaphorical
What?

"wishing energy" is cleary not a literal thing

Reported this shitty bait thread

What part of it is bait you fucking retard?

>uses words like asspull and “wishing energy”
>not fishing for (You)s
Fuck off OP

Yeah, the power of friendship saved Nighteye, regained Mirio's powers, made Kirishima, Ochako and Tsuyu feel satisfied, helped Eri find happiness and all the guilt that Deku was feeling no longer exists. Plus: Overhaul changed his beliefs in the end with the talk no jutsu.

Fairy Tail Academy.

Haha imagine if mina pissed in her hero suit then afterwards she melted a slit near her vagina to drain the pee out

>>uses words like asspull and “wishing energy”
And what part of this is wrong?
It's the fucking truth

You don’t know what an asspull is

Imagine if mina made a lemonade stand but then accidently watered down the lemonade too much so she peed in it to give it back it's taste

>An Ass Pull is a moment when the writers pull something out of thin air in a less-than-graceful narrative development, violating the Law of Conservation of Detail by dropping a plot-critical detail in the middle, or near the end of their narrative without Foreshadowing or dropping a Chekhov's Gun earlier on.

Wowee wouldn't it be rad if mina had been abducted in a truck
THEN she came up with a plan so she peed herself and melted through her panties and the truck leaving a trail to her location

See, you stopped imitating me and found your own style, and you made a pretty sensual lewdpost about peeing Mina. You'll go far user, you have the gift, you just needed to find yourself.

>You'll die in the end of this!!!
>Nope, wishing energy can bend the future
Fairytale-tier

Lol imagine if mina was encased by cemento in cement and she peed all over to free herself

Knuckle duster vs Stain when

>Knuckle duster
Who?

Nighteye was wrong about how is power worked, that's literally it.

Wouldn't it be soooooooo funny if tsuyu and the girls went out on a winter night then after a while tsuyu started to get really cold so the girls decided to all pee in a bathtub then have tsuyu climb in to keep her warm

And people were wrong about [insert the asspull here] so it's not an asspull

Vigilante

This is talent though I recognize that frogtub one from earlier threads.
This is also now the dedicated pissposting thread since bait OP is at it again.

MINA DRINKING ALL THE ORANGE JUICE IN THE FRIDGE, THEN REMEMBERING KIRISHIMA YELLING THAT IF ANYONE DRANK HIS OJ AGAIN HE'D BE MAD
MINA HEARING KIRISHIMA COMING DOWN THE HALL
MINA PANICKING AND PEEING OUT A SWEET AND CITRUSY FLUID SORT OF LIKE OJ BACK INTO THE PITCHER AND PUTTING IT BACK

Teehee how do you guys think momo stores her pee?
I bet she makes vases to collect her urine or maybe she fills specially made balloons for holding her pee in haha

Is this really better than BNH?
Not that BNH is good to begin with

No, its all trash. Go away.

It's a side story, but I think it's better simply because there's less characters to spread the story out to. They can focus on the main three, fighting crime. I'd recommend it.

HAGAKURE AT CHEER PRACTICE
HAGAKURE ABOUT TO WET HERSELF
HAGAKURE SITTING DOWN ON THE BENCH TO TRY AND DISGUISE IT AS SHE FINALLY LETS IT OUT THROUGH THE SLATS
HAGAKURE REALIZING TOO LATE THAT THE PEE IS IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE BECAUSE HER LEGS ARE INVISIBLE BUT LIFT UP HER SKIRT

Are bnhafags autistic?

Haha omg bros imagine if tsuyu was peeing somewhere out in public but then after hearing someone approach she clinged to a wall but she couldn't hold it in so she peed on the wall having pee slowly dribble down the wall

Yeah

>when you threads keep getting spammed so you decide to spam back

Maximum lol guys imagine if ochacko decided to prank bakougo by getting all the girls to float up in one room then having them all pee on bakougo

Is the rest of Sup Forums neurotypical?

Guys imagine if mina placed a box somewhere that said "lemonade 50 cents" that had a place to put a cup in so when you paid the fee she would pee into the cup

No one is more cancerous than BNHfags

MITSUKI OPENING HER LEGS AND PEEING RIGHT ON THE COUCH BECAUSE SHE JUST DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN

Answer the question.
Are these off the cuff or have you been prepping and muttering to yourself all "the next damn time that faggot makes that cancer OP too soon"

Oh god oh fuck imagine if PIXIE-BOB MANDALAY and ragdoll all decided to mark you as theirs with their pee

I'm coming up with them on the fly

XD

Impressive, you could be pissfag's clone with this rate of fire.

Bros brah broseph imagine if mount lady acted as a fire fighter by peeing out fires and also volunteered to wash buildings by peeing on them

Hahahahhah imagine if ayoama learned how to control his beam to it inflict damage like a punch rather than burning and immediately afterwards he went to hit mina in the stomach but he didn't know she had a full bladder so the impact caused her to pee herself

These are getting to be some DEEP DARK FANTASIES, user.

Oh geez guys imagine if mina was practicing her super move by hitting some vases momo previously made
THEN right when mina hits one of them it dissolves and pee comes out
MINA then tells momo not to worry and grabs one of the vases and pees in it

Someone make it stop please.

Post tumblr art

Be the change you wanna see in the world user

Why is angry tsuyu so cute

Because she doesn't look like the hunchback of notre dame

NO.

This cursed image shall ward you off.

Oh god imagine tsuyu pushing her tongue down your entire body

Ok then. Behold the truest patrician ship.

Where is the non bait thread?

Huh camie looks really weird in that pic

Wishing energy wasn't an asspull.

Sadly it doesn't exist, but you will able to appreciate best ship in this thread

>Why is a manga about heroes rewarding heroic spirit

Which girl has the best ass in bnha

But it isn't Camie user

>man who can see the future and the end result is always absolute
>saw that deku was going to be killed in the fight
>deku somehow avoided his fate
what else would you call it?
i know people hate bnh shitposters but if there’s one arc you can mention that messed up the story, everyone will agree it’s the yakuza arc.

>Is this really better than BNH?
Much better because of Pop Step and her cannon top tier ass.

Keep telling that to yourself. Maybe with enough wishing energy it will become real.

>truest most patrician ship
>not camie

Nighteye was a mistake
>Made Deku totally insecure about deserving OFA, making him regressing
>Energy from wishing horseshit

Your mom was a mistake

Pop Step.

The truest patrician ship is BakuToga user, 1 crazy guy + 1 crazy girl = best ship

Digusting

Who are you quoting?

>not a literal thing
But it actually is

>implying Baku is crazy and not just hotheadded and blunt
The utter retardation of ship-fags. What part of Baku's character in any way makes him crazy? He has a clear and rational (if sometimes harsh) sense of justice and he doesn't try too hard to be socially acceptable but none of those make him crazy.

This.
I'm glad that the filler character is finally dead

Baku's bloodlust during his kidnapping was clearly crazy, he was wondering how many villians he could kill, come on.

It's like author tried really hard in keeping everyone's skin tone accurate but then slipped on Deku and made him nigga.

Hopefully soon. Knuckle duster is the fist of JUSTICE

I don't think Stain would have an issue with him though, he doesn't do it for fame or greed.

They already fought.

>Kirishima among the crowd
>we know that Illegals take place several years before the main manga
>we know that Kirishima had black hair and a different haircut back then
Does it confirm Illegals as not-canon?

>he doesn't know that Knuckle Duster made Stain become a Hero Killer

I'm bored and tired so I'll cool it with the piss posting

Wait what? What chapter is it talked about?

Is it Kirishima?

Chapter 37 aka garbage

It's in Vigilantes, Stain was originally one but his insane mentality contradicted everything he did and Knuckleduster put him down

It's better than the original so it's canon from r sure

Why Deku is blacked?

How would you have done the Yakuza arc?

Tumblr that's why, just be glad he's not fat and has vitiligo

Oh man I just started. Fuck yeah. Is that why Stain doesn't have a nose?

No energy from wishing and deku only goes up to 80%