So i just finished reading this like an hour ago and right now... i don't know what to think...

So i just finished reading this like an hour ago and right now... i don't know what to think. I read on and off from chapter 0 to chapter 30 around in a couple of days but today i managed to binge 31 to 83 in a matter of hours and my brain pretty much just died. Thoughts?

And discuss if you guys can

Also Togata best grill

There's not much to discuss.

This is a character driven manga where the characters aren't very deep or interesting. You either enjoy watching them go through a bunch of ridiculous situations or you don't.

It's a solid manga that didn't overextend its stay. Every chapter more or less has a short of some new craziness. Many solid panels and quotable lines.

There were truly some hard moments to witness.

The best crazy ride I ever read, besides Dorohedoro

I just start reading this and hell you're right but this absurdist piece of shit still manages to hook me for whatever reason.

I found it to be weirdly undropable since chapter one.

I wonder if some of the anons that complained so much about togata ruining the story back then still made it to the end.

>my brain pretty much just died
How often do you browse Sup Forums?

>that fucking trans reveal
Holy fuck this is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read in a manga

That was a fun arc

For a horrible wannabe Tom Cruise
of the wrong gender too
she is amazing

FIRE PUNCH
FIRE PUNCH

>San and Luna
>Sun and Moon
KINO

Togata was a pretty realistic person with gender dysmorphia and tried too keep her mental pain to herself. If anyone couldn't accept that good characterization by virtue of her just being tranny then they must have been a huge pussy to be scared off so easily.

>tfw you haven't been invited to the party, but you came anyway

That was definitely some crazy shit. I want more crazy shit while I'm waiting for Dorohedoro to wrap up.

>This is a character driven manga where the characters aren't very deep or interesting.
>There's not much to discuss.
Not much to discuss because we dicussed everything over and out every goddamn thread. And if you found that Agni or Togata didnĀ“t have depth, well, you might as well fuck off with your shit opinion. Go watch NTRcuck in the Franxx

They didn't. You could figure out Agni's entire character from chapter 1 or 2. Togata was the author self-inserting his love for movies + gender issues. You are an angry little teenager. Most likely a third worlder too.

How did he stop the fire from burning on that one portion of his face? The fire is supposed to never stop burning.
Why didn't he do that on more of his body?

He could focus on one spot to regen faster than fire could burn. The reason Agni is still burning is because he's regenerating, thus creating more of him to burn.