How did you feel when you realized what was going on here?

How did you feel when you realized what was going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNR7tEgnU4U
comicbook.com/anime/2018/01/29/digimon-new-mobile-game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was going on there?

Bags of sand

Oniichan > Osananajimi

fully erect.

tk's reaction is the best

when kari looks at him like "what the fuck do you mean, of course nothing else matters than my brother"

Remind me what this scene was about. Was he mad that she wanted to fug her brother?

bump for answers

Taichi > Cuckeru
I always knew who the best boy was.

My sides hurt from laughing.

It was "why do you want to fuck your brother and not me?".

Ringpops and that one user that found out he was a replacement for his GFs brother.

How did that story end, anyway?

>Kari lusts after her brother
>Drowns in darkness and nearly gets herself raped by living shadows
>Kari lusts after her brother again years later
>Drowns in darkness and forcibly gets her partner evolved into a demon, then fused into a monster threatening to destroy the world
And what have we learned today?

Jealous.

That if you lust after your brother, you should just fuck him already.

I honestly don't remember that scene, i mean i'm aware what is happening because everyone said it, but which episode is it?

does this have any video on the net of just this scene? i want to see it.

He went on to date his sister.

What episode was that again?

>On the net
What's it like living in 2001?

Why is she such a slut?

>Drowns in darkness and forcibly gets her partner evolved into a demon, then fused into a monster threatening to destroy the world
Wait, when did that happen? I haven't watched Digimon in years.

Latest digimon tri movie.

Digimon tri is absolute garbage, don't watch it.

There's a new, but terrible series of films starring the original Adventure cast called Digimon Adventure Tri.
It's a spoiler for the end of the latest film, but Tai seemingly dies after getting caught in the middle of a big fight. Kari is so despondent that it forces Tailmon (Gatomon if you're a dub watcher) to evolve into a dark, corrupted form, which then gets absorbed by one of the films' antagonists into a bigger, even more corrupted thing threatening to destroy the world.

Because that is her only trait.

>Matt cucks tai
>tai cucks TK

it’s like poetry.

Tai cannot be cucked, you mongoloid.

Some people get withdrawal symptoms if they don't type cuck every once in a while

Meanwhile sora is busy having a broken spine.

Today I will remind them.

HTH Tai and Matt have a mini-Matt if they're both men?

Was Digimon good?
I loved it as a kid but was it actually good?
I mean it aired the same time the donkey kong CG animated show aired and i loved the hell out of that too, can't tell if it was genuinely good show or a show i liked just because i was a retarded kid

01 and tamers were both good for different reasons, the rest were all 5/10 at the most.

Davis was such a prick, one of the worst protagonists I can think of.

Season 1, Digimon Adventure, is good. Season 2, Digimon Adventure 02, is a giant mess of loose plot ends that go nowhere. Season 3, Digimon Tamers, is excellent, but not in the same continuity as Adventure/02. Season 4, Digimon Frontier, is gutteral henshin trash, and again new continuity. Can't say anything about anything after that cause I haven't watched it.

I'm halfway into savers (season 5) and it's pretty boring, the first 3 episodes have characters development then nothing but rehashing the same formula of the monster of the week until ep 11 where some kind of major plot finally starts but then for another 12 episodes it's back to said formula and no real character development beside 1 episode, though finally it seems like the overall plot is starting for real this time.

And for some reason this is a 14 years old in savers.

>Season 4, Digimon Frontier, is gutteral henshin trash
I always loved it when I was a kid, even more than Tamers.
Found the characters likable and I always loved Power Rangers, so that was a plus.

Haven't watched anything besides Adv and 02 since, so there's that as well.

S1 and S3 are good and hold well to this day. I can't speak for the other seasons since I haven't seen them.

We don't speak of S2. S2 is like that weird family member we locked in the basement and we don't talk about it with the neighbors. We also feed it with fish heads and whatever poor bastard ventures to deep into the house.

plot starts for real when he shows up. Everything before that is wacky adventures in a world of badass, with some shota development in the meantime.

Thanks for reminding me that Ken is an unsatiable stallion with a dim view on condoms.

>getting cucked by God by making you incestuous but failing to do the same for your brother, forcing you to wallow in your one sided love for eternity
Is there a more cruel fate?

I couldn't stop laughing. When I was little I couldn't qute grasp why would she react like that.

>dat ShineGreymon BM debut

Ask for a webm, you silly.

>Fairies/Angels often get edgy evil/bancho etc counterparts
>Tfw there's no dark/edgy counterpart to Kazemon with short hair hime cut, shades instead of a LaForge visor, hotpants instead of a bikini, with steel-toed boots and leather gauntlets, wielding a metal pipe, who was ousted from the Kazemon village for being too violent and became a drifter, but deep down still wanting to be a hero
>Call her KamiKazemon

Everytime the chief jumps out a car, it explodes.

>mfw
Personal favorite Digimon scene.

The English OP is super catchy and the concept of the spirits was interesting, but the show itself was very lackluster. Fairymon defeats ONE Digimon over the course of the show, the concept of bring unable to control a Beast spirit is dropped relatively quickly, power stages are all over the fucking place (Mirrormon can beat Seraphimon as a human spirit, but then loses to Vajramon/stupid ability combos later?), and the second half of the show excludes most of the cast so Takuya and Kouji can evolve and lose to the Royal Knights. For TEN EPISODES STRAIGHT. Until they win cause they're suddenly stronger somehow and Lucemon finally appeared. And most of the characters stay entirely static, never really learning anything except how to get stronger forms.

When I rewatched it I got to the point where they had to make a giant burger for the plant villain dragon, who was then so pathetic that Duskmon killed him instead, before I really wondered why the hell I was watching this.

I remember dropping Digimon halfway through Frontier because new episodes aired Sunday morning. Didn't have time to get into Data Squad years later because of extracurricular activities and Xros Wars didn't appeal to me.

never too late to watch Savers.

I'll start over with subbed Adventure and work my way up.

At this point we can all agree.

Tamers 2 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=QNR7tEgnU4U

Tamers ended well, a sequel would ruin it.
But I would not be against a new reboot in a similar style, maybe for an even more mature audience and without the plotholes

The ending is quite ambiguous and I would like a definitive answer since the movie and the audio dramas contradict each other but with that said there were still a lot of possibilities to explore in their timeline, plus the cast was great itself.

Runaway Locomon is non-canon, but I always felt like it COULD be canon, taking place after the kids recover their Digimon and adjust to life with them again.

I consider the movie to be non canon

Irritated
It's odd how T.K. was a cunt toward the girl he supposedly likes

On another note, why does she always get mind raped by the digimon god again?

She was being an unresponsive mop that wasn't helping him to understand what was wrong with her. He was frustrated, cause he could see she needed help and was refusing it.

>Digimon adventure tri "movies"

More like tv series cashgrabs.

I watched for the first time a few days ago the digimon movie in japanese and man, was it a completely different movie from the us/eu version.

>dub names

STOP

Wait, I thought they took care of those mons with that kid from Dakota? They came back evil again?

...this is from that movie you saw, tri is about meiko's support group, the chosen children, getting tossed around by the powers that be.

ITS HIKARI, NOT KARI
ITS TAKERU, NOT TK
ITS TAICHI, NOT TAI
ITS YAMATO, NOT MATT

To be fair Alphamon stomping two adult-levels like nothing is normal

Wow, I guess it has been forever since I saw it.

T.K, Kari,Harry, Davis, Marcus.

still the best piece of animation in the entire "movie" series.

has anyone complied a "best of" episode list for 02? I wanna watch the important stuff but skip the filler.

I tried watching it once before but I only got like 6 episodes in

Everything else makes sense, but why did Yamato became Matt?

Episodes that feature ken are a good place to start.

I really liked the early digimon movies, mostly because the animation in them is pretty nice and something you won't find anymore nowadays.

YOU SON OF A BITCH

Ya "Matt" To.

ya-MAT-o?

Either I'm very stupid, or whoever came up with this is.

Best girl.

Man Kyoko is kicking those digimon's asses

i could kind of watch xros wars because it appealed to my territory capture fetish.
but man was the fucking sequel hot garbage i couldnt watch for more then 2 episodes jesus christ.

Was Kazemon ever useful for anything besides pantyshots and ass/leg service?

comicbook.com/anime/2018/01/29/digimon-new-mobile-game/

I don't want it unless they bring Konaka back. Without him it would just be shit like Tri. He's doing another audio drama for the Blu-Ray release, so anything's possible.

>hey this guy loves music
>let's make him an astronaut
Why did 02 suck so badly?

That movie was maybe the best Digimon has ever looked, shame it wasn't very good. Why does Tri look so awful in comparison to all the old movies? Even the Tamers movies that just look like the show with extra budget look 10x better than Tri.

A million cooks spoils the dish.

Toei can't do sequels.

mmmm, budget...

she pleases sukamon for material gain

Oh yeah, I fully agree, I love that guy, currently also watching serial experiment lain and loving it, although the second movie did fine even without him.

I'll be honest, I didn't think so, but Tri made me change my mind.