das sad

Does Namida wears shorts or spats?

They're made for each other

They are made for each other.

>retard-kun is still here
>even though he thinks nobody cares for this show
das sad

How did we die, Borubros?

Does the crew of Boruto even realize what made Part One of Naruto so good?

No, because they are the same studio that made Part 1 a dumpster fire with their garbage fillers.

Not much to discuss

Drawn by Boruto animator Eri Taguchi.

Fuck off. shipfags.

Not a shipfag, I like both Sumire and Sarada

>Boruto gets kindly science man killed by taking his only means of defense
>Sarada will inevitably get one of these two killed
Our heroes, everybody

Stop having threads when there's nothing to talk about. Then you won't be dead.

only one of them is gay though

a good idea

A lot of people (mostly SShits) complain that Sasuke doesn't see his family but they're idiots who don't realize that it's one of Kishi's better writing decisions. It shows that all the shit that happened in his past had some lasting effect on his personality, and makes his character feel more human as a result. It shows that despite his best efforts, this is the best he can do because he's too fucked up inside to be a good father or husband.

"~Boruto-kun.....Hwawa!~"

Then why did Kishi write Sasuke as a good father figure to Boruto then in the movie?

He's projecting himself and his BFF onto Boruto.

But still, his interactions with Boruto help Boruto mature and succeed in life. Is that not what a good father figure should do

>new Hawawa arc
Yes, thanks.

Edgy or sweet?

Is this shit still going?

Why did not Sasuke become the Otokage?

Yup the one that got cancelled was DBS. So much for it being popular. The ratings for that series became abysmal. Even Japan admitted it's a bad nostalgiagrab.

because muh redemption and he's gotta wander around in kaguya's dimensions

>cancelled
which is why they have a new movie and continued support for the english dubs.

seriously user, how much of a butthurt faggot are you?

This show sucks.
What a fucking baby cartoon...

She wore sexy shorts in the past, but now... my god...

Are you trying to tell us you're retarded?

her whole team outfits are awful. Not as bad as manga Sarada but still bad. is like they tried to emulate team 8's baggy clothing but failed.

Rapper Namida

Would not he redeem himself better in Kohona’s eyes by creating a buffer and an ally for them, in an area that is extremely fecund?

I don't think Sasuke has a healthy relationship with women/girls. He can push men around, since he knows what they can take, but he has abused important girls in his life (Karin, Sakura). He might also hate women.

>caring about dubs
>being this mad his shitty show was cancelled
sasuga DBSpic

Why not both?

I heavily disagree. Sasuke is one of the most unprejudiced characters in the series; he treats everyone equally, never having a heart attack when a female character shows might, despite having seen that female character show that level of might repeatedly (like Naruto and Kakashi does) or making repeated passes about their bodies, thus disrespecting their boundaries (like Jiraiya does).

I almost forgot what edgy brainlet shonenfags Narutards tend to be

Because I can only handle one of them.

I want them both to handle me

Love how this series is so boring that random filler OC had to be upgraded to a main character to keep people watching.

These idiots don't realize that Super STARTED with a movie, and then the show adapted it and went from there. The manga is also still continuing. So the new movie is likely to set the stage for a new series.

>Movie takes place thousands of years in the past
>Goku will time travel into the past
>Being this delusional

What's your favorite doujin of Sasuke's slutty daughter?

*inhales deeply*

BORUTOS DAAAAAAD

dadruto

well she is an interesting character afterall,
at least better than Denki or Iwabe.

"I'm gonna acelerate, Sarada-chan"

nothing, Namida, and Wasami also run like this, Naruto runs like this in the movie, and other kids in boruto's class

*teleports behind you*
*turns ur anime into dragonball z*

*teleports behind you*
*turns ur anime into dragonball z*

Leave Pain to me

Boruto's Dad Z

>this series is so boring
>random filler OC
Imagine being this butthurt
This user gets it

Why the fuck are you here? Go back

I admire your taste

I wonder how Sasuke feels about his pal Naruto taking his daughter's virginity?

Jealous.

This doujin is so good.

It’s the reason why Sasuke’s disowned his daughter and now hides in the woods to avoid the shame of being in the village

>height difference
IMAGINE

>Sarada starts to dress like a slut
>weird rumors circulate about an underage girl pleasing old men
>Sasuke abandons the village in shame
Makes sense.

Who would stop him from fucking lolis?

>Borutos last episode is still #1 on a certain popular illegal streaming site
I though Borto wasn't popular? Yet the numbers are speaking for themselves. Mind that that the last episode was filler shit.
Impressive and telling.

I thought the manga was selling like crap?

I think its something like top 10 or 15
We give it a handycap tho due to it being a strange monthly that only puts out half the content of regular monthlies.

Western rankings don't count for anything, it's the Japanese ones which decide whether something gets cancelled or not. I haven't seen any Japanese rankings for the anime for a while so it's impossible to tell if it's doing well or not.

Nobody, he’s unstoppable

New episode summary
Salad cracks the code

木ノ葉隠れ(このはがくれ)の里で、最近世間を騒がせている“白夜団(びゃくやだん)”の仕業と思われる事件が起こった。白夜団は金持ちから金銭や金目のものを盗み、困っている人々に配る“義賊”としてあちこちの里を荒らしまわっている盗賊団。義賊と言っても他人からものを盗み、ときには関係のない人々まで巻き込む彼らに嫌悪感を抱くボルトは、友達のシカダイに同意を求めるが、シカダイはボルトの言うことに「善悪で計れないこともあるんじゃないか」と答える。 一方、事件現場で奇妙なものを見つけたサラダは、犯人の手がかりをつかもうと考え……。

>implying Sarada isn't the one who wants it.

It's some sort of elvish.. i can't read it.

Yeah, but her mom might object, or busybody moralfags.

that's fake, this is the real summary;
うわああああああああおちんちんぎぼぢいいいいいいいいい!!!!!ごしごしごしごしごしごしごしうわああああああああおちんちんんん!!!!!!!!

>latest episode
>attempted suicide
>commentary on Japanese work life
>in a shonen
Fuck off narutard

In the village of Konohagakure, a case that seems to be the work of "White nakadan (Byakuyadan)" who is making the world awake recently happened. The White Night Festival is a thief who steals money and money from rich people and distributes it to people in need, and the bandits are vandaling around here and there. Bolt who steals strangers from others and involves people who are not involved at times, sometimes calls for friends' consent to Shika-dai, but they do not mention what Bolt says "You can not measure it with good and evil Is not there? " On the other hand, a salad that found a strange thing on the incident site thought to grab clues from the criminal ... ....

>saladslut and the konoha police jonin already “know” each other
What did they mean by this?

Foxes are monogamous though

Why did the Kohona 11 had children so early?

Ever heard of WWII?

You mean during the 4th shinobi war they fucked in tents?

Prolly, the fact that most of Konoha 12 is around the same age as the war ended.

A beauty right here not a joke

True. But considering that the world is a shit hole, could not of they held back until some of the major problems were fixed, if we are going to copy the Post WW2 Baby Boom?

Only the battlegrounds became shitholes, Konoha was already halfway built when the war was over.

Plus they're humans, they need to fuck after such traumatic events.

I still can't believe they called the sequel boruto.
All I can ever see is boring naruto, now with 100% more filler episodes.

True about the traumatic experiences part. But could not they have used Birth-Control no Jutsu?

Then we'd be getting on social engineering territory. Let's say Konoha has around 200k people and that 1/3 of it are Shinobi(complete asspull of my part), which is around 60k ppl. (I suck at math pls don't judge). At least 50k shinobi died in the war, so Konoha lost 10k shinobi and i'm not even counting the ones who got severely hurt to the point of not being able to do combat anymore. So basically Konoha lost almost 2/3's of Shinobi, so their military might got pretty weakened after the war. So it makes sense that they didn't really tried to stop people from having Children.