Two ships travel across the ocean: one with 300 people, and the other with 200 people, plus user...

Two ships travel across the ocean: one with 300 people, and the other with 200 people, plus user. Say that these 501 people are the only survivors of the human race. Both boats have massive holes in them, and will soon sink. Only user has the ability to repair either of the holes, but there is only time to save one boat. Which boat does user save?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither, let them both sink

What's the max capacity if the boats?

Okay then you drown.

How would I repair the 300 person boat without being on it?

woke

Well then, the boat with the 300 people already on it is finished, since it can't fit user.
user saves the boat he himself is on, and the sinking boat sends 99 people over.
Simple as that.

drowning seems unpleasant so I'd rather not go that way

I find out who made the holes and bring them to justice.

user is already on the 300 person boat

I save whichever boat doesn't have Kerry on it.

Repair the one with the majority, then teach some of those people how to fucking fill a hole. Why am I the only one, out of 500 people, who can do it? What the fuck? No wonder the whole of humanity is down to 501 individual. 301, now. It doesn't even matter now, that's too few to restart the population. Might as well sink the repaired boat too. If out of 501 people only one knows how to repair a boat, this humanity doesn't worth saving.

So when the 200 people decide to turn against us and try to take over the boat, I have an advantage in numbers.

Well then, if user is part of the 300 people boat, he fixes that boat. Simple as that.

The 200 people in the losing boat are unwilling to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. They kidnap user with the intent to force user to fix their boat instead. What does user do?

Which ship has more waifu material?

user fixes the hole in the 300 person boat, lets himself get kidnapped by the 200 people boat, and fixes the hole.

500 is more than twice as many as you need to repopulate assuming equal numbers of men and women. 100 unrelated breeding pairs is the limit; anything below that and the species will nearly always die out.

Don't you need around 500 people to save humanity because of inbreeding and shit?

You need between 80 and 160 individuals

First post best post

There is only time to fix 1 hole. The 200 person crew has kidnapped user before he has the chance to fix either.

I retract the last couple of sentences then.

I take out my stinger of justice.

>humanity has dwindled to 501 people
>let's all go to the middle of the ocean at the same time!
These people deserve to die.

What the fuck is happening here

Watch F/Z

I'm the Joker, baby!

seihai-kun moral philosophy 101

Heroism.

The one with the cuter girls.

Save the 300 boat. The people on the boat won't kill their fucking savior, so either you join them and it becomes 301, or they kick some other dumbass off.

Well then, he just fixes the hole on the boat he currently is on, whomever manages to get user in the end.

user would condemn 300 innocents to save the lives of 200 traitors?

He only has time to fix one boat, apparently. Now, if the 200 people boat has the time to abduct him and fix the hole there, so be it.

Is the crowd too stupid to realize that it's a leap year and thus know to add 1 extra second to their coundown?

You pull it when they say happy new year, no one cares about accuracy and neither should you.

what if the 300 were all baby rapists and murderers who caused both boats to be broken in the first place, and the 200 good guys who help each other with compassion but took on themselves to commit the sole crime of kidnapping user, and are deeply remorseful for this while still being aware that it has to be done?

What does it even mean to be a seigi no mitaka?

you present the illusion of choice here in an imaginary situation
hence, the imaginary correct answer is an illusory "both"

If you're lucky. One fucked up gene gets passed down and the species is ded.

But perhaps that fucked up gene will turn out to be good and useful 25 years later.

>But perhaps that fucked up gene will turn out to be good and useful 25 years later.
t. sickle cell anemia
get off your microscopic keyboard

>reading comprehension
By fucked up gene I meant a fucked up gene, not a gene that pretends to be fucked up but turns out to be good 25 fucking years later, you brainlet.

But to be fair, would homonculi hybrids be subject to inbreeding?

Who do you save
>SIX BILLION PEOPLE
or
>Ilya
>Irisviel

I'd unironically save Illya and Irisviel.

But would you also save Maiya

No, she's used goods.

Ilya, so I can fuck her.

the one with most underage woman

On a scale from 1 to 10, how mindbroken was Kiritsugu after F/Z?

The one with my waifu

Your waifu has been sliced in half by a magician, and the top half has been placed on the 300 ship and the bottom half placed on the 200 ship.

Save illya.

kill the magician > fix waifu >

I sleep.
Add more boats, Hitlers and time travel and we'll talk.

Tell the magician to fix the boat. Prove that his magic works.

ilya cannot be saved

Fuck off Kiritsugu.

I fuck the holes with my penis

This is a shitty moral question.

200 ship it is then.

She gets a dead end in all 3 routes

Which one has less black people?

Which one has more lolis?

Never change Nicolas
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

Whichever boat has more women. The more women there are, the easier it will be to repopulate. In fact, I'll order to transfer them between boats until there's about 3:1 ratio of women to men, to both maximise repopulation potential and minimise inbreeding.

>too few to restart the population
10 unrelated breeding pairs is a lower limit that would work with careful control of who fucks who and having enough fertility.

SOME

I'd save the ship with the most lolis in it.

that's not true and you know it

10 unrelated breeding pairs presupposes current levels of medical care, availability of antibiotics and sterile facilities.

>oh-oh
Oh god I'm raffin.

Make them vote for it.
Then disregard their vote and go for the other one.

Who would win in a fight: Berserker Hercules, or Berserker Lancelot?

Pull it right

>you cannot kill yourself
FUCK

Doesn't matter, Goetia will erase all human history later.

You technically can just get a 299-strong harem and be the one who fucks. First generation repopulation multiplier will be 299 kids instead of 150. But that's very incest-heavy in second gen as they'll all share their father, a reasonable male diversity is worth the immediate performance losses.

It's a horrible question. If you're ever at the point where this stuff starts applying, you've either a) completely fucked your life already, or b) vastly overestimated your own self-worth. For Kerry it's both.

Kerry was a good boy
>oh no I've executed some mass-murdering mages before they could go on to slaughter more uncounted numbers of innocents, I'm literally the devil
wow so evil

Let all the males die except me and save the women.

Kids are the best honestly

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>[ ] protect Illya
>[ ] do not protect Illya

>[x] protect illya
The only one who is allowed to hurt her is me. and I will

Fuck off, Gil

Kill everyone

Boat with a massive hole?

Literally who? My bad, I don't read Fate fanfictions.

Just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean it stops being the franchise's flagship.

Thanks, doc.

So user has a harem of 499 people?

Yeah, a massive, gaping, squirting hole, that urgently needs some plugging.

>flagship
Being the prime milking cow of the Fate franchise does not make it relevant enough to bring up in unrelated Fate threads.