Geez, how many times is this girl going to get raped?

Geez, how many times is this girl going to get raped?

Other urls found in this thread:

sevenseasentertainment.com/series/citrus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brooding and getting raped is literally her entire character, user

Damn.
This is great!

We had a similar thread yesterday, but I think it triggered the mods

Living the dream

She stole a pure maiden's first kiss. Has it coming.

>tfw Mei was a bottom all along
If the manga ends with a timeskip, Yuzu will wear pants and get a dyke haircut. Mark my words

>how many times is this girl going to get raped?
A lot more, with any luck

That's not the type of series Citrus is. After Matsuri's arc nobody gets molested anymore. Then it just becomes about Mei and Yuzu getting closer as a new couple. No sex though.

I knew a girl like that.

I raped her

>No sex though.

It's rated for teens, so don't expect any. Or if there is eventually, don't expect anything graphic.

sevenseasentertainment.com/series/citrus/

Well hopefully the anime will spawn more doujins. I need Yuzu fingering Mei and telling her how tight she is.

booo!

There's a big disconnect between the earlier volumes and the later ones. That's why people who liked the earlier ones dislike the later ones, and the people who like the later ones didn't like the early volumes very much.

I want Yuzu to invite Harumin over to her place one night and she's the first person to not try to rape Mei. This naturally confuses the Mei, and forces her to attempt to rape Harumin.

If anyone wants to rape Harumin, it's Matsuri.

It doesn't to be popular on pixiv so that mean if the doujins exist, they'll be made by dudes. Expect gangbangs from faceless men and fat rapists

So how far did they go? looked like to me that Mei got fingerbanged at the very least.

There literally already was.

>keep forgetting student council girl with twintails
>remembers she's voiced by shikaco
>call her evil hanayo instead
kek

Mei rejected her offscreen. Nothing happened as Mei tells Yuzu next week.

Mei has no ass.

There's only been kissing and groping. Nobody has had sex. Fade to black last episode wasn't a sex scene, but a fake out scene to trick the viewer.

Yes, but there's been sex in the manga.

Mei should make love to Drills.

This show is shit, just some made up forced superficial drama here and there and lesbo bait with no meaningful ending or conclusion, if you unironically like this shit would immediately go to the doctor to threat your terminal case of shit taste.

>there's been sex in the manga.
Ume doesn't even get to bang her husband.

Who and when?

He’s full of shit

I know someone who thought they had sex in volume 7 ending, but that was them just making out. Mei won't have sex with Yuzu, since she feels too guilty about hiding the fiance secret. Yuzu groping Mei in volume 8 is as far as they've gotten.

>Mei won't have sex with Yuzu, since she feels too guilty about hiding the fiance secret
Yuzu was ready to go too after giving the ring.

Then Mei bailed and went to sleep or pretended to.

Fucking dropped.

Can't people just do a little research instead of falsely assuming that Citrus is some kind of hentai manga?

It would have been objectively better if it were a hentai manga.

Citrus threads have been filled with falseflagging, misinformation, animefags assuming things and anons saying dropped because all the previous reasons. It’s really tiresome.

WHY?

Probably because they see it as a tease with no payoff. I know plenty of people who expected sex within the first few episodes and when they found out that no one has sex in the series they lost all interest. There are still anime onlys who have absolutely no idea how the story will play out.

Its not an accident that Shoujo Sect is so highly rated.

"are you not entertained?"
"is this not why you are here"?