Fate/Extra Last Encore

HE HATES IT

>He hates it!

>HE HATES IT
Kaiji, go home. You drunk.

I HATE

DEBIRUMAN

Who doesn't hate this pile of crap, though?

Good. Feel the hate

Is the netflix version releasing on the 31st for nips? Will that fix the dimming

Shinji did nothing wrong

Yes, Hakuno
Hate your enemies to death, hate your friends to death, hate your school to death, hate life itself to death, that's how you're going to beat the motherfucking Buddha

I LOVE TAMAMOS!

>LOVE
B-but Hate? duuuuuuuude hate u know?

Are wa dare da? Dare da?

Are wa Debiru?

He hates.

So who's this?

Someone from the Church, she's pulling a Ciel.

The real MC

Gatou.

A slut

Why would Church care about space matrix world?

Because it can make you omniscient and omnipotent?

It should. There's no reason to have the filter if it's not a TV broadcast.

I had no knowledge of Extra, other than it being a game on the PSP, but this was surprisingly nice. Got burned real hard by how shit Apoc turned out, hope we won´t have some third MC pop out of nowhere and everyone will suck his dick here.

You can find Jesus there.

Gudao

I don't think that the pink is Kiara. She doesn't have a disturbingly lustful body. She doesn't even spread her legs.

Don't worry, there won't be any Sieg here. If anyone gets their dick sucked it will be the Saber.

What if she's an entirely new character, fags?

OH NO NO NO

You are mixing this with Extella. Unless you mean the director will be forced to suck Nero´s dick because Nasu got him at gunpoint.

It can't be.

Sakurai is helping Nasu with the script, I still have my fears. I really hope they don't fuck Nero up again.

but why did they kill the femc

She'll come back.

Bring BB back.

Have you seen the corpse? No. She isn't dead.

DEBIRUMANNNN DEBIRUMAN

I FUCKING HATE KNIVES

>Nero is the best!
>Nero is so strong!
>Nero turned into a demi goddess and got to slay a ayylmao god!
Honestly, is hard to hate on Nero, she is a very lovable character. A shame that Nasu went and made everyone bow down before her, praise her, wank her, while shitting on Tamamo like a two cent trash whore, in Extella that is. Falling in love with your own fictional creation is a dangerous thing.

Bring Passionlip back.

She failed. Now on whatever retry this is on, the soul is going with a male body.
>Secondaries

(You)

She literally has a separate entry on the character list you fucking retard.

dumbmaster dumb, saver save us

>gets ass beaten by Saver and master chopped in half
Should've left it to Gawain and Leo, losers

There are two many FGO servants that should be real servants in a series

How long until CCC adaptation.

never

This is the CCC adaptation.

We need more bros not sluts as servants as evident by Zero and UBW.

DUDE

>Lol, just fucking your soon-to-be-wife Master
>Lel just making my fight 100% CG Master
>Haha I turned into a 100% CG Monster Master
>Let me stay her so Gil can torture you to death Master
>Let me run straight against Gil so he can shoot me to death Master

>Let us three vs two Master
>Let me job to a girl Master
Haha no

Kintoki, David and George would have been in Apocrypha. In the end, I still don't know if it was bad or good that they didn't end in it

that was sakurai

There are plenty of those in FGO too though
Even badass old men

D-Do they have money and want to be pleased?

Tamamo in disguise.

>old man wearing Shirou's body
Muramasa is literally Rin's wet dream.

>more Kotominer soon
I can't fucking take it

>hyaku ni jyu kyu=290.
Come on, I know shit of japanese and I call tell it's wrong.

I don't remember Hakuno being that edgy.

Apoc had enough bros on both sides however team red had no master relationship at all so Karna(literal bro) and Achiless couldnt shine at all and ultimate bro Chiron got paired with some retarded disabled shitter and Astolfo was busy being raped in the sex dungeon.

He'll never leave you.

Delete yourself.

>yorokobe shonens and kimi no negai wo's intensify

Will best boy appear and shit talk everyone?

I hope he tries to do that to actual best boy.

>Gilgamesh
>being in this animu
It's not based on CCC.

>Think I summoned a cute shota
>Voice is of a 50 year old dude

That means best girl will too so hopefully.

In F/E he is just there, nothing interesting happened with him. Same thing with Sakuranurse, they there for the sake of fanservice. Maybe Nasu can do something with him this time.

>It's not based on CCC.
It's not based on Extra.

If pink slut is actually Kiara, then probably yes.

ccc is cancer, purge all references to it

If the monologue at the end of the first episode is anything to go by, he may end up doing something good for a change.

He was probably behind Hakunon actually going on further instead of being erased with the rest of the chumpsters.

He is fateful to his dead wife.

eop

IMAGINE.

That's the best part though

Andersen gives no fucks

>Answer: About my Servant
>...this is a good opportunity. He can tell me about Gilgamesh. Who is this arrogant Servant, and how can I control him, I'm begging you, please tell me.
>Andersen :: Your Servant? Well then, bring him out. I'll give you an expert opinion on every nook and cranny, down to the asshole.
>[Wait I'm rethinking this plan --]
>Gilgamesh :: A smart-mouthed man, aren't you. You should be skewered without opportunity to vindicate yourself for such insolence toward the king, however — if you were going to make reckless comments at the risk of your own life, you wouldn't have come forward beforehand. That's right, you have narrowly escaped death, mongrel.
>Er...? Why were sword points being turned on me just now...?
>Andersen :: Good grief. Flagged for death at the speed of light, and backing off just as quickly. As I would expect of, let's say, an orthodox young lady unabashedly declaring her harmlessness. You should thank me.
>This is ridiculous! Isn't it Andersen who was impolite!?
>Gilgamesh :: Of course not, the insolence was on your part, mongrel! An insolence that turns the evening sour, to have another judge the value of a king, and furthermore to ask right in front of me! If this peddler of letters did not offer his life, your head would roll for this!
>So, that's it — !? But didn't tell me that I was free to research him, before...
>Andersen :: To study history from others and to learn others' opinions are two different things. This man, while set in his own ideas, is disgusted by the narrow views that permeate society. "If you wish to know me, make your inquiries alone, struggling forward by your own power" — is that the aesthetic you demand, King of Heroes?

cont.

>Gilgamesh :: Your speech is dull, but your eye for people is first-rate. I thought perhaps you were a mad dog begging for death, but your character is that of an adventurer who challenges despair. You put your life on the line to speak the truth. You put your soul in every reckless utterance. To you, to give up your words would mean the death of your soul. Compared to that, actual death is nothing to be feared.
>Andersen :: Quite right. Therefore I will fulfill myself, King of Heroes.
>Gilgamesh :: Oh?
>Andersen :: Though my tongue may be cut out where I stand, as I have been asked, I will speak my estimation of you without reservation! To start at the conclusion, you don't qualify as a Servant! I can't give you a single point! And as a Heroic Spirit? That doesn't bear discussion! No matter what records you consult, Gilgamesh was a ruffian that brought suffering to his country and his people. Calling you a king of men would make me laugh. A fool who united heaven and earth, ruling over men without governing his country. A King of Heroes is just that, and not to be called a king of men even by accident. That principle of kingship is simply to reign. You establish yourself as a king, but that state is nothing but a storm with will. First you destroy. And after that you cannot even promise a good harvest. And in that sad state you gather the riches your subjects produce. Greed. Cruelty. And conceit. Those three things raised to their ultimate form and then made into one — that's what you are.
>So, so close, I can't listen to this...! Gilgamesh holds his imposing stance just as it is, not so much as twitching, looking on as Andersen slings abuse at him. I wouldn't be surprised if he killed him right now, with that –
>Gilgamesh :: —–.
>— refreshed, expression...?

cont.

>Nasu not inserting AUO anywhere possible

What went wrong.

why do people think she's Kiara?

>Anderson :: Serfs raise their crops, kings raise their countries. But you didn't even raise a country. You did at all nothing but kill and pursue your self-satisfaction. Your nation, your followers, your legend, none of it continues after you. The only thing remaining to you is yourself. Is this contract, too, nothing but an amusement to distract you from your boredom? An adjudicator who enjoys human emotions without understanding them. That is your true nature, Gilgamesh. Hakuno Kishinami. Don't think you'll come to understand this man. You should act as his Master and nothing else. All right! Feel free to take my life now! I have said what I wanted to say!
>Gilgamesh :: Heh. I have no need for your life. It is utterly insignificant. That was not an estimation of value, in any case. It is a story you have written. If your tale portrays the king, it will find room in some corner of my library.
>Andersen :: Well, that's good, I didn't fancy dying here right — wait. You recognize its worth? Then pay the fee! Will the famous golden king really just listen and be done with it!?
>Gilgamesh :: There's nothing for it. When offset by such vilification, this is the assessed value of your work. If you want payment, reassess next time, mongrel. Though you a literary master with a twisted nature, after all...
>A malicious grin crosses Gilgamesh's face. ...these two may actually get along better than expected...

Because her name means nun

user just bullshitting.

>>Andersen :: Your Servant? Well then, bring him out. I'll give you an expert opinion on every nook and cranny, down to the asshole.
>down to the asshole.

What a baller.

Why so smug.

no nero np theme
0/10

Some bitch/nun

The japs think so because of 尼, because shinji likes her and she's supposed to be part of the extra setting but the character wasn't done until CCC.
Some of them think it's tamamo but that's already character rape just on the basis of being shinji's girlfriend even if fake. Not that nu-kinoko would have a problem with that.
That leaves BB based on looks, who doesn't exist without Kiara and the mooncell definitely wouldn't allow her to exist.

NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI. NIKUI.

Reminder she was a fat fuck in real life

No way Nasu would make Tamamo Shinji's girlfriend. Even the spooky nu-Nasu you speak off.

They will skip straight to Exstella