Darling in the FranXX

Have Sup Forumsnons able to figure out the person holding 02's hand in the OP?

probably her first partner.

Who cares

Someone says Dr.Franxx, others will say previous 016 clone

Hiro

>previous 016 clone
fucking NTR again

That may be the reason she took a liking to him.

Do the klaxosaurs feel bland to anyone else? They are neither scary, nor do they have a personality.
And even when APE are revealed to be the realer villain of the show, what purpose will they even have?
Please tell me this isn't going to be an artless environmental show

001. Her childhood friend and first partner who was either the first to die or is still alive and hates her now. That's why she hates herself.

Just like everything else in this show, I hope when we learn more about them they will become more interesting.I just hope the next episode isnt "Wow looks like hiro and 02 really are meant to pilot toghether" again.

>"APE", Plantations, flowers, birds
>sex for purely functional purposes
>Devil comes into play, showing everyone what love is

Is this genesis?

Too soon to emit any credible theories on that.
For all we know the loli oni might not even be 002.

>They are neither scary, nor do they have a personality.
I find them gorgeous desu.And that part where the klaxosaurus was about to eat/kill delphinium was pretty scary.

She is, there is a screencap of her number on her anklet

It could be a clone with the same number if we follow the cloning theory that explains why lower numbers are considered more skilled.

>Saint Francis of Assisi
>FranXX

>Canticle of the Creatures
>Be praised, my Lord, through all your creatures,

>Praised be You, my Lord, through Sister Mother Earth,
>who sustains us and governs us and who produces
varied fruits with colored flowers and herbs.

>Praised be You, my Lord,
through those who give pardon for Your love,

>possibly referencing the first works of literature written in the Italian language

Can a show get any more patrician?

It's obviously Hiro. I can't believe there are people autistic enough to overthink this.

It's Hiro's hand when they escape. Screencap this.

That's true, but isn't it still her somehow?
See how, if we follow the theory, she wants to be reunited with him after the (plausible) cloning

Also, do they change the appearance of the children, when they're cloned? Hence why 02 finds Hiro by tasting him?

>"Lamarck Club"
>Lamarckism (or Lamarckian inheritance) is the hypothesis that an organism can pass on characteristics that it has acquired during its lifetime to its offspring.

All of the pilots are just "engineered babies", based on a original. Numbers indicate the order in which the originals were introduced into the system, therefore lower numbers would be considered better, since they have had more versions than the higher numbers. Everytime pilot dies, they either recover the body, or take samples before the mission, and use the genetic material to grow another version. If the pilot exhibited some sort of useful anomaly during his life, it is passed onto his clones. This way they are trying to make the best possible pilots.
Perhaps the previous Hiro somehow developed resistivity to effects of Klaxosaurus blood and because of that he can pilot with 02 without getting fucked up. The "Lamarck Club" seemingly already knew that Hiro had this ability, but are unsure about how it would affect him or 02. Dr. Franxx decided to act on his own, which is why he went to Plantation 13 and brought 02 with him.

It would also explain why those unable to synch with a partner are sent back into orphanages and dissappearing: they are just removing faulty versions that are of no use and simply make another one. And reason they are completely isolated from the rest of Plantation is to make sure they don't found out they are just new versions and are therefore, to some degree, expendable. Of course, it takes time to grow a new version, but they are not going to fret when pilot drops dead, because they can just replace him (there could be some sort of accelerated aging used to speed up the process. And 02 is somehow sending this into overdrive and aging her pilots at a rapid rate)

fuck forgot pic

self-NTR incoming

Where the fuck does the snow come from?

It's probably both.

Doubtful. Under this theory, there are never two same numbers existing at once

So who are the original pair? This is starting to sound like Genesis.

>isolated from the rest of Plantation

the whole thing is an illusion they are no people in these cities, the pilots are the crops of these Plantations.

It's her first partner, of course.

Me. Screencap this.

These guys are clones, their uniforms are inspired by asexuate reproduction

>gay couple.
i think the self ntr is what gonna happen.