Raildex

This is a fully grown adult

This is the true number one

true number one jobber that is

>ninja loli baba
I don't know exactly when it happened but Fuyukawa does petite girls better than Haimura

Wait, was this girl in NT4? I don't remember her at all

>NT4 still filtering plebs after 5 years
Those three were the MCs of the volume basically

This.

Honestly, I just skimmed it for the Kihara parts. Also it's been like 4 years since I read it.

She "beat" marian

>shiage luck
>Mikoto luck
What about Othinus luck? She didn't fail a single time during her 50//50 stage.

Saten's luck is bigger than both.

I thought she failed when Ollerus and Fiamma got the jump on her

She couldn't lose in that scenario, because either she won and got the lance or lost and got turned into a Fairy...letting her make the lance.

You forgot Aleister negative luck that overflows into positive

Tomboys are for oyakodon!

That's not how it worked, she said it was failure but all she needed was either 100% success or failure because if it was 100% failure she would know exactly what not to do. Which is in a way what Aleister does.

>still trying to insist that any character has luck comparable to Shiage
You've already established that you don't understand probability theory, why keep making a fool of yourself?

Who is the prisoner?

Ironically, Touma has the most luck.

Himegami, but I don't know who that is

She failed that one time she tried to pick up Kakine's remains at the end of NT6 and her arm fell off. Also a bunch of times while fighting Ollerus, it's why he could keep up despite not being an actual MG.

There's an excuse here though, Kamachi made him androgynous to do the possibilities

Ability to survive Death-chan every time when he faces her and should go with her is considered plot armor by me rather than luck.

Misaki got fucking destroyed by ghost-chan.

Wait, does railgun has ninjas from ninja villages now? Why? I havent read it since misaka level6 arc end.

I thought the luck thing was in relation to what she does. Fiamma stabbing her isn't a part of it. Her attacking Fiamma would be where the 50/50 comes in.

that wasn't a failure. That time and all the times with ollerus were ties. She cut off Thor(olly) arm and hers fell off too and she assumed it was a failure. She couldn't kill olly because it always ends in a tie.

They show up in the LN from time to time. They don't have any special powers, they just train alot.

Stop reading only railgun

>tie
That can't be right because he wasn't a magic god

Read the novels. Either way, read past Level 6 arc now, Dream Ranker is fun.

Kamachi is gonna add a titty ninja soon and have Mikoto grope her

Ollerus is a half magic god. He isn't human, that's why the fairy spell worked on him. From NT 4

>“Did the failure…Did Ollerus appear?”

>“Currently, when I face him, it always ends in a tie. That’s just how things are set up. I will need to do something about him too at some point.”

A titty ninja already exists in AC

>“Fiamma of the Right with his power to save the world. And me, a man who can wield the power of a Magic God even if it is impure. …Now then. What will you do in response to these changing possibilities? Fifty percent, Othinus. I believe you have even odds of just forcing your way through this.”

Olly had magic god power despite not actually being one, plus index level knowledge. He honestly could be more powerful than LPSaD Fiamma on his own.

World Rejector was a wasted potential.

Why would you do that?
NT4 is one of the best novels.

Do you think he's out of the picture? Remember that Coronzon is the one that sent him to AC in the first place, and there's an unresolved plotline between him and Fran.

I was under the impression that the tie with Ollerus isn't some sort of special rule, but just how it works out since they're both incomplete in some way. Meaning the partial power he has is exactly enough to handle the 50% that end up working out of everything Othinus does against him.

He is still out there with his army of super girls. He is likely the most powerful faction out there after England right now.

ONEE SAMA

Good, I hope that faggot Kamisato never shows up again.

I believe that is the case. She doesn't tie with anything else. It could also be because they aimed to be the same god

I used to read index up to nt6, but my english is too bad to read comfortably.

Did I miss Astral Buddy dump? Link to thread if I did?

I don't mean Kamisato as a wasted potential but specifically his ability. In the beginning it was described as an ability to send people with conflicting desires into their ideal worlds. We could've had an arc with NT9 vibe either with Touma or somebody else, but Kamachi pretty much fucking wasted it by showing that it actually sends into the empty copy of the same world.

I would like an NT9ish arc for someone else. Bonus if there isn't a true villain and its some sort of accident or unavoidable fate

Thanks!

An adult who's good at raising kids and wants to introduce something to her clan that gets them out of their slump and motivated again. Really Oumi is just dodging around having kids, she'll figure it out one day

I'm not sure she can even have kids considering the amount of body mods she underwent along with drug use.

Sure she can, her growth is just stunted.

Being at the beginning of the new series makes it really perfect.

If his power were on par with Othinus, then Fiamma and him would have destroyed her in NT4.
>Fiamma and Ollerus raping Othinus doujin fucking when

Hard to rape anyone with both your arms broken

After all the Silva ryona doujins.

It's not on par, he said it wasn't himself. She is gimped by 50/50. But Olly being a little bit magic god sends power level to the moon.

After I finally get my White Queen ryona and rape doujins.
Any other girl with silver hair being beaten up also works.

Frenda a dumb shit

Misaki a pile of shit

Even her inner self thinks so

And a pile of fat

BTFO

t. Misaki

Cute ninja with nice legs.

Himegami would be cuter with a less shitty hairstyle.

Kakine jobbing SOON.

I wonder if Misaki regrets having powers that can only be used through manipulating others.

Why would anyone regret that?

t. AC scientist.

Oh, come on. Life is so much simpler when you can just tell people to kill or hurt themselves and they actually listen

Kakine is amazing and the best boy ever!

She could use them to control moisture or something instead of mind control

Is her arc going to get a chapter?

>go to a rich guy's house
>make yourself his sole inheritor
>some time later tell him to hang himself so it's not too suspicious

>A mind controller
>Ever not suspicious

Pick one and only one

Kill yourself.

Looks like she's not going to get anything out of Academy City soon if she's still sniffing around for supernatural shit in New Testament.

>Pleb filter
Stop forcing this meme.

Seeing as her power developers all got their brains and facilities hijacked, I bet they are the ones who regret it most.

She would reach the same problem before she gave herself a remote control. Her power is so damn versatile that she would be incapable of doing anything unless she gave herself a self-imposed limit of merely mind-control.

I hope Misaki never gets her miracle and hope every single who spergs about wanting her to get the cock she wants suffers for being a a weak minded faggot.

>Stop forcing this meme
Why else would you come to Sup Forums?

I wonder whos behind this post

t.mikotofag

On one hand, it makes sense that Misaki would fall for Touma IF she met him because he's like, one of like 3 people in her world she can have an honest relationship with, the other two being Mikoto (who she does have a relationship with) and Accelerator (who I assume she's never met in person even if she knows a lot about him, and a meeting between the two would likely be unpleasant). Yes I am aware its *possible* Kakine, Mugino and Gunha are immune to her, but they don't count for now because they could not be. On the other its so fucking boring and poorly written it leaves a bad taste in my mouth

>wasting a paragraph of your life on shipping
Set yourself free, user.

I think all the Level 5s (at least the ones we've seen) are probably at least partially immune to her mind control, otherwise Aleister would have found her more useful and ranked her higher.

B-but I just want them all to be happy.

She can have an honest relationship with anyone, if she doesn't try to look into their minds.

That's why dream misaki was right. Misaki has trust issues.

Accel x Misaki is best ship though.

clearly Misaki needs to fall in love with a magic god. If only HP was still alive.

Why is ghost being such a bitch to Misaki?

Ghost literally saved her.

Casual Vento this year

KamiKuro will get the first doujins of 2018, right after the mobage date sim stuff comes out

Shit, I didn’t know a get was coming up

Oh shit confirmed