Is the Japanese government funding this anime?

Is the Japanese government funding this anime?

So much het and relationship pandering. Might as well have have Abe chanting "breed" here.

>hey guys i posted it again is this meme funny yet please like me

Well I like to think that the japanese government is smart enough to realize why native japanese don't want to raise a child so, no.

The solution will be to import more africans. from AFRICA.

I love this show

Virgins BTFO.
Based Trigger, saving anime and Japan.

But it won't change their opinion about 3dpd.

Virgins blown.

I'd rather have het than homo mental illness that west is serving in the media.

FUCK
THE
ONI
PUSSY
NOW

Yes.
They fucked up because it's just encouraging them to fall in love with 2D and pull them further away from 3DPD

>het
This is faggot/tumblr speak
Kill yourself

Eh, most popular anime besides the EDGY ones or ones without an existing very popular manga, have that theme.

I had a theory that Miss Kobayashi was totally family propaganda, with Kanna being the ideal daugtheru, Tohru being a wife who loves you, and the anime's main theme being the happiness and fulfillment a family can bring you.

Pretty much. I really don't know what Trigger was thinking.

>lgbt shit
>family propaganda

>het pandering

Depicting something that's the majority in their country (by a wide margin) counts as pandering now? Are japanese shows pandering when they're depicting japanese highschoolers in japan instead of indian highschoolers in india?

can you imagine what the first scene where 02 and hiro pilot strelizia while hiro is conscious will be like

C O P U L A T E

>using straight as an insult
gays really are mentally ill

Stop bumping this shit you retard

> stop bumping this shit retard
he said, bumping this thread

It better be fucking kino

Considering OP was born from an heterosexual relationship like most tumblrshits using it as some kind of insult

Then yeah, maybe is not all that good

>Hiro looks away disinterestedly
christ, not even panda bears needed this much encouragement

>het pandering
Holy shit, picked the fuck up! Thx (fag)OP!

>Might as well have have Abe chanting "breed" here
Sounds Kino as fuck

>lbgt shit
you mean the obvious gag the anime makes fun of.Gay people hate that shit.

Kobayashi is the typical no bullshit worker who's loneliness shes gotten used to, was interrupted by a maid (wife), and then some little girl who is just a child, so kobayashi acts like a total dad, and take poor kanna in her hands. Kanna loves kobayashi like a parent as well, reminds me of most kids. Shes silent, always learning, curious, but also humble, and loves her female dad. They way she loves when shes back home, even when she does nothing but buy shit and let them live.

Same with Fafnir and otakuguy. Its pure family bullshit, but its still fuckin sweet. It praises normality, and mediocre pleasures. Showing how wholesome these moments of life can be. Kobayashi represents a big portion of normal people. The non-arguing, good-at-their job type, the ones who have long forgotten the importance of their emotions, and to survive their loneliness, and cope with the unimportance their life make them feel, emotions like that are not considered. They go for beers, talk with workers about worker things, then go home to sleep. They dont fantasise imagination anymore, due to life's lack of it, they don't stand out because life dealt them those apples. They live life on autopilot, because it means they suffer the least, though it robs them of the immense potential of happiness that they could get, but they will suffer if they care.

Then she breaks. Drunk enough, knows shes depressed inside but covers it, works til she gets pay, and life no longer bears a spark of meaning.
>>cont

>het pandering
>het
contacted me. They told me you escaped from there recently. I am here to apprehend you.

But before I do that, I must remind you that Darling in the FranXX's main themes are mutual trust and fidelity. Even episode 3 revolves around this. Mitsuru does not trust Ikuno and refuses to encourage her to do better, choosing instead to fish for another pistil as soon as the going got rough, and he was punished for it. A successful marriage is built on dedication.
Likewise, Hiro does not unconditionally trust 002 (yet) and primarily thinks about her as a vehicle for his own rehabilitation as a stamen, which is why he does not even consider disobeying high command and going with Strelizia to save his friends as an option. The way Hiro sees things, it's either 002 goes with Mitsuru or his friends will die.

See also the "dance" scene that happened earlier in the episode: the barriers that lock the parasites away from certain places are soft (normative, social: all the barrier does is sound an alarm, after which a caretaker would probably apprehend them) not hard (physical, natural: it's not a solid door that can open only with the right access code). 002 does not care about that and is willing to bend the rules to get Hiro to see the city, but before she showed this to him, he had never even considered it as an option. So he doesn't really understand at that point what 002 means when she says that she can help him "escape" (only beginning to realise it at the end of the episode).

Riding Strelizia is a test of fidelity.

>Riding Strelizia is a test of fidelity.

We know this because it is the name of a genus of flowering plants, the common name of which is "the bird of paradise flower", because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise. It represents faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness. It can also signify the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Now this thread knows as well.

I dont care its two females acting like parents
Dont bump this fucking thread

>So much het and relationship pandering
Drink bleach, faggot.

>So much het and relationship pandering.

You can't be serious. What's next, "hetero brainwash" in schools because of Romeo an dJuliet?

if it's a test of fidelity, then 02 failed miserably

In her drunkness, we see the real kobayashi, a girl with humour, a passion for maids. With Tohru, she experiences fundamental 'love' again. Meaning. Some spark, of effort towards the process of life, that makes you wanna get up. People to tend to, that make you feel important enough to realise the previous you was near death.

She was so unimportant, she couldve dissapeared, and her company would replace her in a week, Takiya otaku guy would be sad, then forget in a month time, going out with the next worker. All the worker woman would forget her by next week. Kobayashi would be lost to world, despite her being a good person, smart, caring, perceptive, humble, empathetic...but it truly meant nothing in her life. You could argue without Tohru, she wouldve died the same way

Kobayashi is a tragic character. After Tohru and Kanna, she has Tohru who loves her to death, Kanna admires her beyond words, and she has to wake up and actively help them and experience the immense daily appreciation for how great a person she is. She has people, who's very world would shatter if her presence is gone. An actual meaning, that family brought to her. Family are those who need you, emotionally. You need people like that, and this anime showed that being alone, can work, like it did for kobayashi. But it reminds the lonelies, that there is hole in you. An emotional hole, because a financial job does not consider you unique, nor truly special.

One part that struck me, was when the workers told kobayashi, "Wow! Kobayashi you seem a lot happier lately!". Kobayshi replies "Me? What do you mean?". The woman says "Uh, you just seem...more different! Its nice to see.". Kobayashi looks out the window and reflects on herself b4 Tohru and Kanna. She knows they are important to her as well, and that she is also understanding the importance of family

This anime was much more than moe. It totally preached the beauty of family.

im sorry, i need to vent, this is personal to me as well, but ill keep my point about kobayashi.

It's baffling how the world is in such a shit state fucking adults need cartoons to remind them that family is literally the only thing that matters.

It is a test of fidelity for the stamen. 002 is unconditionally faithful to her Darling, because he alone possesses the iron penis that can withstand the bites of her vagina dentata.

>het pandering
Go away /u/

Why is she likes it in the rear?

And That's A Good Thing™

>het and relationship pandering

>Magical girlfriend anime
>Breeding propaganda
Yeah, I'm sure all otaku will go out and get a girlfriend once this is over, not just make doujins of Oni while they masturbate furiously at her.

Also fags will turn straight thanks to the power of 2d pussy.

Do people actually seriously believe they make waifu anime to promote relationships?