Dragon Ball Super

The show may be ending but the memes will live forever. While I have stated repeatedly that currently Toyo's manga is supplemental and a promotional vehicle for the anime, I wonder if he will continue after March. If he doesn't finish the ToP before the show ends, he is basically promoting something that no longer exists. Toriyama has repeatedly said he wants Toyo to take the reigns from him. The odds seem high that he will continue the manga with Tori's blessing and Toei will revisit in a year or two once there are another couple of arcs worth of material to adapt. Let's enjoy Super for what it was and with the dub currently on the Black arc and FighterZ letting characters get their banter on, I don't think we will he hurting for content anytime soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/toshio916/status/905224825249054720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Draw Kale in that suit

Why? She's an irrelevent character. She isn't even a DLC character in FighterZ while /bestgirl/ is so relevent they gave her an entire story arc for herself.

>4 threads

I unironically hope Toyo is allowed to continue the series with new arcs and exploring new ideas. I would love to see the manga expand on more then just being Toei's cliff notes. Let Toyo have room to breathe and come up with his own thing and I'm sure he will find a way to keep the lightheartedness of Toriyama and his own blend of action. Give some ideas to adapt for Toei in a year after the movie.

>never noticed the pic of Kami house in the background before
Nice touch Toyo.

She reminds me of a girl I know

I loved that they gave Meredith her own arc to dub. Plus, 18 has some genuinely cute interactions with other characters. The K/18 stuff was really developed as well.
>forced to fight Krillin
>apologizes for kicking his ass
This only got me more hyped to hear her dub the ToP.

theres a thread already running, dont reply to this one.

Was she a goddess?

Nobody reply to the fucking retarded backpedaling manlet. Not even to tell him to kill himself.

You just replied to this thread dummy.

No she was really shy and anxious and had the same hair and complexion as Kale

I'm not backpedaling. My point still stands that currently Toyo's manga is less developed then the anime and is obviously not the main medium for Super. I look forward to Toyo continuing and allowing the manga to become the primary product after the ToP. Nothing I said is backpedaling or hypocritical.

>it's less developed because it doesn't spend the entire time wanking Goku or in pointless boring filler
So this..is the power..of a manlet

How accurate is the following?

Jiren > UI Goku > GoD Toppo > LSS2 Kefla > SSBKKx20 Goku > Beyond Blue Vegeta > LSS Kefla > Aniraza > Hit > Base Toppo > Max-Speed Dyspo > SSB Goku > SSB Vegeta > Golden Freeza > Base Kefla > Base Dyspo > SSG Goku > Ultimate Gohan > #17 > Base Freeza

Toei actually shows Goku less to develop secondary characters more and show them doing their own thing.

Toei wastes time plodding through filler that ends up being entirely pointless when the main arc picks up. Character development that isn't reflected later doesn't matter. Only a simple fool would pretend that bullshit like Gohan wanting a new form or Goku and 17 fighting space poachers means the anime is better developed than the manga when in the manga the characters stay true to their actual characterizations.

>17 under Ultimate Gohan
user come on.

Character development comes into play. In the manga, Krillin is just all of a sudden bald but in the anime we find out what sparks his decision to train again. Things that occurred in the recruitment arc are referenced in the ToP. SoL might not be building up to anything specific, but it does develop the characters personalities and fleshes then out through interactions
>Future Trunks meeting Gohan's family and 18
>Krillin training with Goku
>18 wanting to make a wish for Krillin
>Gohan getting blackmailed for cheating
Those are all fun to see.

>thinking the baseball episode is bullshit

Can someone please translate this?

次回 | 2月4日(日) 9:00~9:30 放送破壊の力を解放

したトッポに17号とフリーザは必死に応戦。そこへ悟空、ベジータ、ジレン達がラッシュを繰りひろげながら接近、武舞台も崩壊し大混戦となる!

Will Krillin ever win?

summary

lol

> it will be a great tie!
Noo please no google must be wrong NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Urgh gagarot I can't let you surpass me

anyway you look at it, vegi is gone lol . 17 and freeza lasted longer lol android that lost to semi cell is better than vegita

No one gives a shit about your hateboner for Vegeta. Go tell it to your therapist.

Why can't goku just grab Jiren and use instant transmission to take themselves out the ring?

Done. Toppo can be finished by 17,Vegeta & Freeza.

toriyama feels the same as me as does toei

he wants to get stronger master UI fighting jiren helped him

SS Kale's legs are so meaty and thick.

Who would win? A bottle of bleach or Goku?

IT needs ki to lock onto, he can't just IT to a random spot outside the ring

It's fairly difficult for him to get a solid grip on Jiren with merely one hand, and then teleport the two of them, while also preventing jiren from literally kicking off of him into the ring
If it was just Goku, vegeta, and TOppo, Vegeta grabbing jiren and Goku teleporting them both then teleporting back would work, but right now only those two are strong enough to potentially, momentarily, restrain Jiren.

>what is the peanut gallery?

It doesn't say that Vegeta is getting eliminated you know.

>17 and freeza lasted longer
we have no idea if they get ringed out or not

Can we get a time skip featuring Goten and Trunks not being faggots this time around and Pan being allowed to go Super Saiyan? Please?

Can we get a new series with a new cast that follows the formula of what was good about Dragon Ball instead of pandering to nostalgiafags that refuse to move on please?

>featuring halfbreeds
NO.

i believe 127 refers to 17 and freeza being knocked out in 125 saves him from any major events for couple of episodes

Kale's body is for licking.
Caulifla's ass is for eating.

Cabba knows this.

The last time they tried that we got GT, so no, thanks.

It'd feature niggers as well.

twitter.com/toshio916/status/905224825249054720

Could this be reference to Vegeta's stunt in 126?

>Goku
>Trunks
>Pan
>New cast
yeah no

>#17 who lost to semi perfect cell and never trained to become more powerful somehow will keep up with a GoD

you can't possibly defend this

hahahahaha this picture

depends, is he writing 126?

he knew them for less than 2 days before they were all erased.

Delete this, kale is for building lego sets with and coloring books.

most likely or 123 was already part of it. but if its not 126 than it was the previous eps because he gets eliminated

Your personal preference for something has no bearing on whether it is or is not filler.

>b-bonus chapter
>d-d-doesn't c-count

Oh look, it's the autistic Gokufag from YouTube.

*blocks your path*

Well it wasn't the same Trunks and Pan was completely new. That's more than half of the main cast.

>never trained to become more powerful
Except he clearly did you fucking retard.

He's been spiccing out here for the past few days now.

Well that, tea parties, hand holding and handjobs.

have u seen the spoilers lol? im so sorry

That has nothing to do with you being an illiterate Mexican with some kind of unhealthy obsession with Goku and hating Vegeta.

my god

Delete.

im not hating, im just pointing put vegitas new direction that toriyama and toei are taking his character (in the trash again) relax man. you take this way to seriously

my sides

Jesus dude.

no he didnt, he was chilling in the woods like he wanted to

even if he did Goku had to train with an angel to be able to come even close to a GoD, how on earth did #17 achieve that level training alone without instruction?

>you take this way to seriously
Is irony not a thing in spicland?

>comes into the thread acting like a retard and being an antagonistic spic
>people get justifiably annoyed and tell you off
>"lol relax man I'm not hating I'm just stating my opinion xD"

Delete that last part and we're good.

The fact that he is stronger in both the anime and the manga mean that he obviously did train. In the manga his power is much more believable as it's around SS3 Goku level. I'm not saying it's not shitty nonsensical writing but clearly he did some sort of training, his power didn't spike up just because.

>tournament is over
>they summon dragon
>dragon looks at Zenos
>asks why there is two of them
>gets angry they messed with timelines and calls Zalama
>Zalama comes over and erases future Zeno
>learns about the tournament of power and decides to host omniverse tournament of power in 10 years
>multiverse who losses will be erased
>this will be a reason for Goku to train Uub

Episode 126: Vegeta Fails To Defeat Toppo And He Is Ringed Out

Episode 127: Toppo Is Weakened By The Battle WIth Vegeta and 17 Puts Everything On The Line Thus Causing Him and Toppo To Be Ringed Out

i saw this on twitter makes sene

its just an anime my friend, do you like goku? beerus anyone?

I like Satan

>Dyspo stronger than anyone
>Max Speed Dyspo stronger than Golden Frieza
He's the equivalent of a fighting game character who can only do stun locks
Would lose out right to anyone on the list in a death match but is extremely useful in a ring out scenario

Keru chan! Share your legos with Brolly. Dont be mean!

K-KAKAROTTO? NANI?

>126: Vegeta's self destruct rings out toppo and leaves Vegeta unconscious but still in
>127: UI Vegeta

hercule? he is cool

Soon

I wish I never saw this

>hercule
Go away dubfag

are these fake spoilers? can i have source i would like to prove them fake

It was a prediction dumbass

This is why DBS is ending.

Do you think toei browses here and shitposts?

He's not keeping up. At best he can stall Toppo, even before the power up. Both he and Freeza are completely out matched. Not a Gohan fag, but I'd switch out Gohan for 17. Atleast it'd make more sense and give him character arch this time around

as is tradition with dragon ball super a sequel will not subtract anything from the title. Super Dragon Ball Super, maybe Dragon Ball Super Ultra.