Darling in the FranXX

So what would her name be?
We all know Hiro's going to give her a name at some point, and it's going to be a big deal in their relationship.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroperoxyl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momotarō
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Frank.

EMIYA, because i can't unsee redman smug on her face.

Honey

Darling in her frank?

scarlet

Mommy

Is there actually people that think it will be anything other than Oni? It's pretty obvious.

Lets break it down.

She's 02
She's an Oni
She's shit.

KusOni.

Darling in her trunk

Ichigo pls.
Get off the Internet, Father is watching.

Mommy girlfriendu

DAHHHLING

Futaba

I wish she'd stop with that shit

Lala

Darling. He'll call her Darling.
>last ep
>"you'll always be the Darling in my Frankxx"
>roll end credits

Sexy.

Good.

But he is suppose to be the Darling in the Franxx™

Trunk in her darling.

>Oni
>0 ni
>0 2
THIS IS TOO DEEP FOR ME

Will the girls accept her and make friends?

Francine.

But that's not a nice name to give to a girl.

Sakura.

>I wish she'd stop with that shit
I like it

I think you mean Mumei.

Sure once Hiro makes her open up to them. She's got a lot more experience than them so they'll probably become engrossed in all the stories she can tell.

It's literally how everyone is named, are you retarded?

user I... Sincerely hope for your own well-being that you're not trying to imply that she's shit because she's an oni and that all oni girls are shit.

why do you do this?

Her name should be virgin Mary.

What if it's Futa?

reminds me of death march where once he frees the girls from le evil slaver and comments on how inhumane their names are (dog named dog,etc) he just gives them same names just ni Japanese

It's going to be "honey"

>02
>0ni
>Oni
>Honey
>HOni
>H0ni
>HO2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroperoxyl

hmm

How many more will she "fuck" before she's finally assigned to her 'darling'?

>option A) 0
>option B) 1 more
>option C) all of them, he will be the last one or won't get to ride at all in an act of kukyokuno subversion

Cockosaur

Oni, obviously

>Gaseous hydroperoxyl is involved in reaction cycles that destroy stratospheric ozone
02 destroying Plantation when?

Why can't they be Darlings in the FranXX

Only now after watching it, I realize how cringey this title is.

This seems more interesting:

>The superoxide anion, O2−, and the hydroperoxyl radical are in equilibrium in aqueous solution: O2− + H2O ⇌ HO2 + OH−

Maybe the normal parasites are O2- and H2O whereas Oni is HO2 and Hiro is OH-

Bunny

This please, Hiro is thinking on her name, surely he'd have come up with Oni already. please name her on episode 4

But how the hell do you read 002 as Sakura?

both are pink

>on

His not, his going to name her for what she means to him.
The interviews lets us know that hiro feels 02 is his savior who came out of the blue and gave him purpose as he can now pilot.
Hiros gonna tell 02 that she reminds him of the sakura flowers that bloom once a year in their dome, then his gonna talk about how happy they make him feel and relate that to 02.
02 is gonna get all hyped about it like "oh i can't wait to see them", next 20 episodes take place over the corse of a few months, ending during sakura blossom time.
que the opening scene.

Don't disrespect my extremely convoluted head cannon, THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Whorey McWhore

I was thinking about her hair colour. I also like how Sakura sounds so I'm biased.

Memes aside, I say the obvious: Reini.

What have you done, I cant unsee it now too.

It's Honey, a play on words for Oni. That way it follows the naming convention, avoids Oni which comes across as mean, and plays into the same lovey dovey theme as Darling. Also her favorite food is literally honey.

>manga adaptation by Yabuki
RIP dick.

>***, 162th place / ***(***, 170 pt) [*, ** 0 Reserved] 【Amazon.co.jp Limited】 Darling in the FranXX 1 [Blu-ray]

Flopping in the FranXX

It would be weird to have other kids call her Honey.
Honey is for Darling's use only.

Strelizia!

A by means of Goro getting chosen next and him smuggling Hiro into the cockpit instead.

Comedy of the decade right here lads

Possibility #1: Momoji (桃史) --
the double 00 can stand for hundred, and hundred (百) can also be read もも. Likewise, 2 (二) can also be read じ. The name suits her because it has the characters for "peach" and "history" in it.

Possibility #2: Honey (ハニー) --
the idea here is that the 00 is an 8 sideways, and は appears in the 'Chinese' reading of 8 (八). に is a possible reading for 2 (二). This name also suits her, for obvious reasons.

Would killing 02 for cheating on him redeem Hiro?

>that cut
There's a surprising amount of effort put into the cinematography, or whatever the animation equivalent is. The cut from inside of the Franxx with Hiro/Ichigo kissing to Goro was great, for example.

He needs to physically lewd the oni

Reminder that 02 loves her Darling so much she waited for all of his friends to be safe before mutilating the retard who thought he was hot shit.

In case the association of "peach" and 002 isn't obvious: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momotarō

Don't exaggerate

Her name will be 0ni but he'll call her Honey similar to how she calls him Darling.

I was expecting jack shit from A1, so anything at all surprised me.

>mah studio
A-1 is merely a legal entity that hires animators. It is not something you should have expectations from because it in itself has no creative involvement in the production of the anime.

This is Medb. She is of Rider class and she is known to ride literally everything, most of everything being men.
Now let's get to 02 - for 3 episodes she's already been riding with 3 different men, and we know that also with many men before beginning. And yes, word "riding" explicitly used to refer piloting process.
I dont even know if this is a homage, ripoff or (((pure coincidence))), sasuga Trigger.

Gotta put you namelets in your place.

You ought to be looking at the staff and not just the studio's name.

Very nice shitpost.

HAHAHAHA NONO

Yes, and usually A1 don't put much effort into hiring on good people. I didn't bother looking at the staff until after this episode.

"Sasuga" "Trigger" !

Maybe you should from now on. Studiofagging only gives away how retarded you are.

When some real pilots will show up´and mop the place? cause if these weak shits are the shield and spear of mankind we might as well be FUCKED.

I thought this was going to be the next KLK

So is he going to turn down her offer to get him out of there or is he going to get her to jailbreak the entire squad? Beyond that Hiro obviously won't abandon his friends, it makes no sense to put so much effort into the side characters just to have the two of them elope. Or maybe they go off for a little while and then return after Hiro learns about the world and finds a true resolve to protect the others rather than piloting as a duty.

Hiro can still turn alpha.

They're all dead, did you miss that?

It's also interesting how both names are associated with flowers. And speaking of flowers, Strelitzia is the name of a genus of flowering plants, the common name of which is "the bird of paradise flower", because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise. It represents faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness. It can also signify the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

But regardless of what name 002 will end up with, she will always be the best girl and the best waifu.

I would call her Zeroni, hell I'll probably call my imaginary daughter that.

soon

This thread has also received its reminder.

Papika?

Annie

I thought I filtered your pasta.

>token edgy, rapist, abusive squad
Dropped.

His “”friends”” will abandon him. Either they die because of the evil system or they join the evil system content in staying in the cage while Hiro yearns for freedom.

You will never be able to hide from the fact that Darling in the FranXX is about mutual trust and fidelity user.

>darling in the franxx
>darling wont get in the franxx already

Second right is a girl, right?

They seem like good kids to me

And I’ll start rewriting it to get around your filters.

You should get a trip