What's wrong with her neck?

What's wrong with her neck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rokurokubi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The doctor pulled too hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rokurokubi

Nothing, she is slender.

Also, Koi A me thread. Is Yoshizawa our boy?

Should we root for Yoshizawa?

she looks way too much like that bitch from devilman
shes even a track runner too

Yes.

Yoshizawa thread.

I think that if Yoshizawa knew he is losing to a middle aged man, he would kill himself. We have to protect his smile.

Yoshizawa is innocence.

>Griffithfag
He's shit

Yoshizawa is great. Everyone memes about Kondo being innocent and pure but he isn't, Yoshizawa is actually an innocent and pure person.

Yoshizawa is life.

Yoshizawa is really a nice guy. He will get Akira, daejobu.

It's really obvious, some people are in denial just for some bullshit reason.

They can't read the mood. He also makes her lunch.

>He will get Akira, daejobu.
why wouldnt he just settle for the other cute waitress, seems more his type anyways

Because he is in love with Akira. Easy. And it's really obvious he will be with her, if you see the subtle hints.

STICC

Tenchou is for healing.
Yoshizawa is for true love. Akira will be very surprised when she will understand this.

not anymore

Yoshizawafag genocide when?

Well, he made them with all his love. I think these little things will be more relevant toward the end. I am not a particular lover of Yoshizawa, but I can see how the story is handled. With Tenchou is really only escapism. Especially in the latest (untranslated) chapters, I noticed how Akira is more depressed than ever, even though she has many opportunities to be with Masami. Sometimes, she is completely indifferent to him. She is suffering too much, because she wants to come back to her real world. Escapism with the manager isn't enough anymore.

for the love of god this
what the hell kind of person isnt rooting for kondo

It's impaled on a big stick.

But I am rooting for Kondo. For KondoxMidori.

Escapism isn't real love user. I am sure that for Christmas, Kondo will give Akira an umbrella as present. And this confirms my theory. He is the symbol of escapism. Like an umbrella under the rain, that can protect yourself. But after the rain, there's the real life, not under the umbrella.

>KondoxMidori

Why not? I don't want that Kondo remains alone.

You are mean user. Kondo deserves a second chance with Midori.

Midori is cute I think they should make up too, Yuuta will be happy as well think of the children

FPBP.

This.

GO GO YOSHIZAWA