It's time, Sup Forums

It's time, Sup Forums.
You have now witnessed how truly shitty a mecha MC can really be.
It's time to apologize to Renton.

renton was always top tier tho

Renton was a bitch for 20 episodes

Don't like Renton either. E7 should've just been a 6 episode OVA about Dominic & Anemone.

Renton never got cucked, he was also pretty alpha at the end.

But never a literal cuck

Renton was worse. Everybody in Eureka Seven was worse.

You know that raising another man's children is the actual non-meme definition of that word, right?

It's good the series was 50 episodes long then isn't it...

It's shite being Scottish.

It isn't. That would mean adopting a kid makes you a cuck. Cuckoldry is actively enjoying your wife having sex with other men.

>It isn't
Yes, it is. The word stems from the cuckoo bird and it's behavior.

>That would mean adopting a kid makes you a cuck
In the literal sense of the word, yeah. You being offended by that doesn't mean anything.

>Cuckoldry is actively enjoying your wife having sex with other men.
Nope, stop using knowyourmeme as your dictionary user.

You're both unironically right, it can be used to mean both of those things. The "my wife fucks other men!" is a more modern/colloquial definition of the word though.

Renton became awesome though. I fully expect Hiro to become awesome as well (Zero Two Hiro).

Merriam-Webster's definition is "a man whose wife is unfaithful." Fuck you for making me look that up.

By your own definition of cuck Hiro isn't a cuck either. Good job user.

I don't know why Hiro has gotten so much hate. It's only been 3 eps and his character hasn't gotten fleshed out yet

That would make neither of them cucks, so that can't be right.

>a shittier renton
>a better anemone
>cherry on top: eureka as cuckqueen
I will never be happy, fuck

The worst type of anime is the type that manages to be good for short periods between seas of shite.

Being able to see what the whole series could have been like is worse than just knowing it is bollocks.

This is what E7 was. It was shite that occasionally lifted itself out of the toilet bowl into ok-ness. And that is far, far worse than merely being shite.

I like Renton and Hiro. It took Renton 30 episodes for me to like him because of how retarded he was for 23 episodes.

I honestly, legitimately couldn't believe they went with the cuck angle when it happened.

>people are still saying it was NTR
fucking kill you are selves

>literal cuck
>literal

Hiro really isn't anything like Renton.

This is embarrassing Sup Forums. this ntr hissy fit is projection at this point.

but it was NTR

nah, renton was a bitch.
he was jealous of eurika and the old guy and suspected they were fucking.

it has multiple meanings
it was