TELL ME MY HERO WHERE YOU'RE GOING

TELL ME MY HERO WHERE YOU'RE GOING

DON'T WANT TO CLOSE MY EYES

BOKU NO KOE GA

HIT ME ON THE GROUND HIT ME ON THE GROUND

>bought an edgy white jacket like the one Hiro wears in the last few episodes
>every time I walk by a mirror, I do the fingergun pose and say "Bang!"
>imagine that the mirror is actually someone's monitor/TV/phone and that I just BANG'd someone
>mfw

He didn't deserve it, Sup Forums

He was happy. By becoming a robot he found the meaning of his life.

He was too good for this world

Eh, it was fitting. If he hadn't died prematurely he would have outlived the rest of his family since he's a robot and all, and he probably wouldn't want that.

I've always wondered, if the meteor never happened and Inuyashiki kept living his life normally (still rescuing others and shit) what would he do in the future? With his family aging and dying in front of him, would he kill himself, or would he keep living forever to be of help to humanity?

>or would he keep living forever to be of help to humanity?

Probably this.

You know,if you removed the "turning into machines" part, this could be a fairly average coming-of-age/SoL show. Just following the day to day life of Hiro could be pretty interesting, and seeing Inuyashiki's last months with his family could make for a compelling story.

Hiro did absolutely nothing wrong and all Sup Forumsnons would do exactly what he did if given the choice

Yeah, that's what I think too.
He's not a bad father and husband of course, but it looks like he put strangers on the same footing as his family.
You could really say he's mecha Jesus.

The only people I would kill with my newfound powers would be this who shittalk my waif

Everyone treated him like shit, as did his family. Can you really blame him

Shut the fuck up, you don't know me.
I would never do such horrible things. The most edgy thing I'd do would be steal money, but in small amount because I don't want the whole Earth to hunt me down. I'd rather cure cancer patients and make hospitals pay me.

what a fucking betamale you are

>>>/reddit/

Still better than being a dumb emo kid who doesnt' know what means being responsible for his own actions.
Calm down Hirofag.

Don't listen to them user, you are a true hero of justice.

>killing innocent people for absolutely no reason
Nah. Most people would be tempted towards vigilantism and ridding the world of evil like Light.

you can't be responsible for your actions if no one possesses the ability to punish you. you are effectively god.

why did Ichirou's family hate him

They didn't "hate" him.

Literally the best shit I've seen in years

WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

Same.

>He needs to do edgy things to feel like a real male
Found the insecure beta male

Same, I miss it so much, along with SSR

It honestly was.