Fate/Extra Last Encore

What are you most looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytr3G7mktW4
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-01-29/even-the-anime-cast-were-in-the-dark-about-the-mysteries-of-fate-extra-last-encore/.127071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aozaki sisters or Arc/Shiki cameos.
Though it's OK if they want to tone down the boatload of references the game had and make this its own serious, focused story. As long as they give us actual Tsukihime and other non-Fate stuff after this.

Is Hakuno gonna lose the upper half of his body at some point to go along with the outfits?

Gawain shitalking

I have no fucking idea about F/E plot and setting, it's exiting going in blind

best boy

More quality. And more faux raccord in order to destroy the sensation of continuity.

Yeah its pretty nice. had the same feeling back when F/Z aired

>1 cour ends with Hakuno losing his top
>2 cour is Hakunon chased by Nero statue into Archer

Only reason I pick female one is because I like girls more than.

Miaso unleashing her power level and killing the fags that don't think she's Kiara

What the FUCK was that first episode? I dont remember ANY of that shit from the beginning of the game.
At least i got to hear Sakura Tange scream like a psycho. Now i need to her to say Sousha again.

Nero's Umu

Nero's Ass

Nero's tits

Nero's personality

Nero is the only reason why I picked this up.

Nursery Rhyme.

The game was pretty bland from what I remembered, as long as they keep the key plot points such as sentient NPCs and terrorism attack I am okay with this

where are top quality subs?

this

Leo+Gawain may honestly be my favorite duo in Type-Moon.

kooritsukai-UMU are the best we have so far

It's a stretch but I hope there's a cameo of the Aozaki sisters, it's probably never going to happen though.

Yes, and then Hakuno's legs are going to get attached to Hakunon's torso to create their final form.

Tamamo, Saver, and references to other TM works.

kek

>Hakunon with a dick
Just like in my doujin books!

>Saver
You already got him

Still wonder what the source is.

have a new redman

I want more

Bully her more

More Shaftism

nhentai.net/g/191926/

G-GATTAI?!

>Nero fucking anyone but the Hakunos
Doujins like this suck instantly. It's Void Shiki all over again.

How many times can fate make the same story with the same characters and get away with it

This is mine now!

Hopefully, we won't have generals about LE. There have been threads about this non-stop, but the first episode came out a couple of days ago, so it's understandable. But hopefully this chain of threads will slow down before this turns into a general.

Can the Hakuno combination defeat the ultimate killer machine?

>nhentai.net/g/191926/
Kudos to you. Thanks.

Shit i hope we see her in the bride outfit. Theyd probably keep it for a final BD OVA or something.

It's already slowing down. Since it's popular you can expect a couple threads a day, but the true autists already have their own containment general, so I don't think LE will get threads past the point where there's nothing to talk about.

>
Is Lord of Creation an omnipotent being?

Nero is my waifu. She will dress a proper attire and unslutified her state.

Nero is lewd in any attire

Not shown but it was stated that all in existence came from the hands of the lord of creation

What is a "proper attire" for Nero?

Naked in my sheets

cuck

Dressed in white bodily fluids

Live or Die by the Sword
What power do you hold in your hands....?
Dancing flames, decaying earth, withered ocean

as a bride in our honeymoon

Wait, that's it! We violate Nero... in her pure, bare, ASS!

Good thread guys

Jinako and Karna's cameo.

I'd rather join Rin's revolution desu

Archiver system in Infinity Fortress is the unificaton of all Qualia (truth as it seems).
All those beyond possibilites EG Demonbane Athletha Aeternum are Truths in Get Backer universe.
Kami Tenchi as one of the strongest omnipotent according to powerlevel wiki on western is truth in Get Backers.
Cthulhu Mythos above dimensional structure and Azathoth that dreams of All Creation is truth in Get Backers.
Azathoth waking up is truth in Get Backers.
Umu as the unclassified saviour class of Fate series is truth in Get Backers.
Some anons that think Dies Irae is top tier on powerlevel is truth in Get Backers.
Demonbane Vortex Blaster that already killed omnipotent Azathoth is truth in Get Backers.
Kemono Friends Season 2 is truth in Get Backers.
Superman the embodiment of heroic hyperstory above all fictional story is truth in Get Backers.
Solomon can be summoned as a player servant on FGO is truth in Get Backers.
Pop Tepipic meme is truth in Get Backers.
Featherine official story about how she beat Superman and DCverse into oblivion including Grant Morrison is truth in Get Backers.
Batman reviving his parents using Dragon Ball is truth in Get Backers.
Anything you can name, can't name, can imagine, can't imagine, all of it, whether inside or outside, adjacent, beyond, above all others or can't fit into any hierarchies are truths.
In the end of the series, Lord of Creation >>>>> Archiver.
2ch already understood this, yet a bunch of western powerlevel community never reach this knowledge.

>Aozaki sisters or Arc/Shiki cameos.
PLS

youtube.com/watch?v=ytr3G7mktW4

I'm interested to see what'll be mashed in from Extra and CCC, though I kind of doubt we'll get
>thicc Aoi Yukki dame NEETO
plus it would kind of weird to see Karna in back to back Fate shows considering his CCC iteration is him at his weakest. Plus if they hint at anything involving Extella towards the end.

That Liz doujin that just came out though, she needs a break every once in a while.

CCCtron is unparalleled!

>All those beyond possibilites EG Demonbane Athletha Aeternum are Truths in Get Backer universe.
You could've stopped there. Demonbane Athleta Aeternum is already "all that is, isn't, can be, and can't be", with the exception of the Outer Gods which are not and cannot be Demonbane.

I'm starting to understand why powerman was created, powerlevelfags must be gassed.

But can Powerman Blanco defeat Powerman (Noir)?

powerman beats everyone
no questions asked

Cell Dorado will never fail to get a chuckle out of me

Oh fuck, was not ready for the Sup Forums version.

What about DURACELL?

Powerlevel retards should fuck off back to their narutos

more edge from Hakuno

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-01-29/even-the-anime-cast-were-in-the-dark-about-the-mysteries-of-fate-extra-last-encore/.127071

The doujins

Yes, there is an outer gods piloting Demonbane made out of Outer Gods in Get Backers. Haganeya already confirmed too that Demonbane Athletha Aeternum and EGD still lose against Demonbane Vortex Blaster.
The sheer size of Archiver is far greater than Demonbane Athletha Aeternum.

QT alien arriving earlier than expected and becoming MC's servant for a while.

Also Archimedes suffering at the hands of Lizcancer.

Seeing his butthurt animated would be pretty fun to watch.

Exactly

>Arcueid
I bet they'll shove the new design down our throats if she gets in

Good.

You know you want it

The shitposting that "Whore of Babylon" will generate that day will be epic, I can already see multiple threads with Gawain's face.

*Tanks Vasavi Shakti*
Nothing personel!

How does this picture make you feel, Sup Forums?

So everyone who participates in this game are dead kids who got their souls sucked by the moon?

Nah. Everyone is projecting their soul into the virtual world. You lose you die, you win you get the grail

>tanks shitty jinako A++ vasavi
Tank this, little bitch.

Wow, the EX ranked attack that you can even sacrifice a horse to defend against

It's a bunch of people who uploaded their soul to get the grail. There is indeed a dead kid who got her soul sucked by the moon, but she's just one of 129.

Too bad it's not timed at the same time as Camelot releases for Grand Cancer when Gawain's not a complete scrub for once. The cross reaction will reach immeasurable proportions.

Even if you cheese the fucker again with Orion/Euryale it'd be a funny deja vu.

Hakuno is handsome here

I just don't get it

Bow before your empress!

HAKUNON
WHEN

TAMAMO
WHEN

Thanks Redbro