Masamune-kun no Revenge

So uhhh... I hope it isn't in bad taste to make a thread right after the Akifag mass suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

reader.kireicake.com/read/masamunekuns_revenge/en/0/46/1/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yoshino a best.

Aki a shit.

WHAT? YOU BETTER NOT BE BAITING.

I'm still confidant Aki will win.

Check it for yourself man, if there was any doubt that we were locked in the Yoshino route this chapter takes them away.

Well, the author could still pull a 180 outta nowhere right at the end. Now THAT would be a shitstorm to remember.

Someone remind me again why he is suddenly in love with the maid.

cuter

Only person he showed his real unrestrained personality for months on end while working as a team.

In short, prolonged interaction without masks, much better than muh childhood crush or muh web of lies.

Where's the chapter posted anons

Fucker should have written in code.

reader.kireicake.com/read/masamunekuns_revenge/en/0/46/1/page/1

Typical maidfags calling the victory already, this chapter didn't confirm shit

RIP MAID.

I can understand the logic behind it, but it doesn't feel like there's been enough development to justify it.

Is the manga ending soon? Where do we even go from here?

The story's being going on for several months, one just assumes that much of the offscreen time between every attempt at wooing Aki was spent with the two of them planning shit together or keeping in contact for possible future plans. It's a gradual thing where neither party realizes something's starting to build up until a big event makes them take another look.

He may or may no be depending on if the author goes through with it.
On one hand he spent a lot of time with her, having fun with no restraistraits or false pretenses. She gave him excitement, supported him, and after finding out she was the target of his revenge and she never had intention of letting him hate his first love he probably views her in a positive light despite her being the catalyst for his hate.
On the other hand he may just be thinking of her as a tragic Cinderella unconsciously and is mistaking his closeness and pity as love.

I don't believe factors into this really, he plain states that he feels comfortable around her and is an utter wreck of guilt and regret with Aki and Neko. It's way too much of a positive emotion to be what you say.

I don't believe pity factors into this*

Last page.

Yep, this is the page where she puts it all together.

>You two

It's pretty much over, she's gonna play matchmaker now

I’m not saying it’s all pity in saying in reality he may feel like he should help her especially after hearing her story about why she did it. It’s whats keeping him from telling Aki the truth, Maid suffered before it happened she suffered after it happened and he probably feels like he shouldn’t be a contribution to her suffering, especially because she’s the friend who gave it her all to mend the relationship he thought was dead with his first love. So he might mistake the mix of friendship, and pity for love.

What is going on here?
Are these Aki's thoughts?

>that moment you realize the only way you're getting your MC-kun's dick is by playing mistress to your own maid

It's nice to see Yoshino finally speak out her earnest emotions instead of acting like a gofer around Aki, even if she's still holding back.

Greatest love story ever told?

it's over Aki will win
the author has played very well with us
he came back Aki road

As a revengefag, I'm disappointed with this development.

So who is it, buddies? An Aki or Yoshino win?

cry more

It’s so obvious he’s going to end up with Aki in the end so it’s all for the greater good.

I can't even begin to imagine the mental gymnastics needed to arrive to this conclusion.

I'll just assume it's an ironic post.

His revenge will be making Maid breed an entire baseball team for him.

Probably not, I think the only thing she may have figured out of that both of them hold back their true feelings for her so they don’t hurt her feelings.

This is why polygamy needs to be a thing.

That's why you should do shit yourself if you're rich and not have human help. Get robots and automation.

Is maid winning? I dropped after the fake masamune was revealed.

IS AKI THE HARIMA OF OUR TIME?

Please don’t compare Harima to Aki ever again.

His revenge will be before the last chapter, when he makes her proclaim her love for him on the rooftop, and he calls her Cinderella.

poor girl
she thinks she does not like her and he's getting closer to take revenge
she did not hear the true feelings of Masamune

Yoshino is still trying to deny it I see.

That's pointless unless you fund the development of the machines yourself. Otherwise all that tech will be even more liable to backstab you.

I think it's safe to say the author Is going the Maid route. Aki will take the ultimate highroad for Maid. Manga will end with Maid and Masamune as Aki's maid's

soon

>inb4 Aki's "high road" is letting Masamune and Yoshino breed her a new kid butler that she can use as her boytoy consolation prize.

What?

I don't understand how Aki would know that Masamune likes the meido. Did he write it in his revenge journal? Did she know the whole time during the Valentine's event when she asked the meido if she was going to make chocolates?

>Did he write it in his revenge journal?
Not outright, but yeah, she read his diary, essentially. It's probably full of writings about Yoshino that she picked up on. Aki might know how Masamune actually feels more than any other character right now because of that.

If the Aki and the Maid care about each other so much, why don't they just date?

Stop baiting me so much because I really like the maid.

If her end is the shounen "our kids will probably fuck later on" ending, I'll be disappointed.

Nice try ESL-kun

something somethign stockholm syndrome

>Going to search for treasure
>Have fun during the adventure, but the actual end goal treasure is 'meh'
>Miss having adventures
>Wanting to fuck adventures
>Oh shit, I'm getting rashes.

That's the jist.

nice. accurate really. Especially when Yoshino tells Masamune that they can't hang out any more and Masamune is left shocked from it.

Are you not ready to see masamune embarrass maid as he treats her like the princess she never saw herself as?

Are you ready to see Maid catch Masamune in a snare trap and kiss him while he's upside down in a callback to how they first met?

Honestly, rereading the chapter, I feel this is the impression I get.

>ううん…
>違う
>あなたたちって
>あなたって

The fact she sees how the maid as a child again sort of confirms she knows when she's lying.

Of course, it could also be interpreted she realizes both Masamune and Yoshino have feelings for each other (confirming a Yoshino end), but it can really go both ways.

The "investigation" could also refer to confirming whether or not he has feelings for Yoshino.

That she didn't try her best since Yoshino was catching feelings for Masamune?

>Me, who hates this series
>Akifag mass suicide.
What have I missed?

Remember, remember, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukinai!

>aki knows
Well, this is over now, she lost.

More like Masamune-kun with no revenge.

If Botan could win, so can Yoshino.

I doubt the author would ever go to those lengths. That was a once in a lifetime of shit hitting the fan.

I've been hoping for yoshino to be the winner since chapter one. Shortstack > tsundere bitch

You literally can't compare shit to a God like Harima

Maidfags btfo!

Aki is gonna win. No girl suffers this much without winning.

Will this be the first time Inori Minase wins?

user I...

Don't make me post all those pages from various series'
It hurts my kokoro

>No girl suffers this much without winning.

Pfft.

>Midori no Hibi singing in the rain

I remember MC being too much of a faggot to enter any definite route before maid raped him.

No this is pure Japanese romance where a girl suffers but has it all magically healed by winning the mc-bowl. Maidhag will get her just desserts and Aki will be eternally in bliss with her piggy

So the next chapter is a date between Masamune and Yoshino while Aki watches from afar? the Akifags finally commit suicide?

We can only hope, user.

That's like five loss flags.

It's still ongoing. Volume 16's coming out next month.

What?