Darling in the FranXX

a good show

Pretty lewd

What does DiTF tell you about the Jews?

looks like the reason they don't show her piloting is because she turns oni, probably even stronger without the horn limiter

>Hiro
>Piloting 02 ever again

666 really pissed me off but im glad hes actually a cry baby for aho

NO NO NO, use the new one!

I literally have waited 3 episodes for this scene.

And all I've gotten is

>Pegging memes
>Impotence memes
>Cuck memes

I seriously think this show wants me to drop it. People compare it to Eva, but Eva had a great opening few episodes. DitF feels like one of those shows that's great when you can sit down and watch the whole thing but awful when watching week by week.

I don’t have the new one

yes

>***, 162th place / ***(***, 170 pt) [*, ** 0 Reserved] 【Amazon.co.jp Limited】 Darling in the FranXX 1 [Blu-ray]

this is what NTR gets you

just ignore the shitposters

A cute Oni!

>being this assblasted over memes
Learn how to use filters, babby. And if you want to binge watch it, wait until you can binge watch it.

My brothers from another mother.

Darling in the FranXX is a beautiful anime about mutual trust and fidelity.
Even episode 3 revolves around this. Mitsuru does not trust Ikuno and refuses to encourage her to do better, choosing instead to fish for another pistil as soon as the going got rough, and he was punished for it. A successful marriage is built on dedication.
Likewise, Hiro does not unconditionally trust 002 (yet) and primarily thinks about her as a vehicle for his own rehabilitation as a stamen, which is why he does not even consider disobeying high command and going with Strelizia to save his friends as an option. The way Hiro sees things, it's either 002 goes with Mitsuru or his friends will die.
See also the "dance" scene that happened earlier in the episode: the barriers that lock the parasites away from certain places are soft (normative, social) not hard (physical, natural). 002 does not care about that and is willing to bend the rules to get Hiro to see the city, but before she showed this to him, he had never even considered it as an option. So he doesn't really understand at that point what 002 means when she says that she can help him "escape" (only beginning to realise it at the end of the episode).
Contrast this to episode 1, where desperate, Hiro places his life completely in 002's hands -- he is willing to get inside Strelizia regardless of the consequences. If only for a moment, at that point he trusts 002 completely. Both Hiro and 002 talk about the Jiān (鶼) bird in episode 1. It only has one eye and one wing. A pair of such birds is dependent on each other and inseparable. It represents the relationship between husband and wife.
However Hiro and 002 had almost diametrically opposed on whether the story of that bird is a beautiful one or not.
He will not be able to pilot Strelitzia before he converts to 002's point of view, i.e. before he is actually willing to get "married".

Her desing is really good, i was really tired of sameface characters

>He will not be able to pilot Strelitzia before he converts to 002's point of view, i.e. before he is actually willing to get "married".
Because riding Strelitzia is a test of fidelity. She is named after a genus of flowering plants, the common name of which is "the bird of paradise flower", because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise. It represents faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness. It can also signify the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

What would you name her, Sup Forums ?

I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder

mitsuru sounded like a generic fat bald guy from a NTR doujinshi in that scene how can people deny its NTRbait

Are you the spammer?

/threadly reminder

Petunia

>it keeps spreading
stand alone complex in effect

Number 2

Oni-san

By not reading/watching that shit as you apparently do.

soyboy mc so no

i want 002 to be my darling!!!

Money

Here's the latest 4koma, enjoy.

This. Fuck these fucking beta self-inserts. Bring back good MCs.

Will 02 at least become friends with the rest of the crew after character development? They already formed some kind of delinquent urban gang in the ending.
I just want them to get along

I don't spam. I'm just reminding people about key aspects of the story.
Another one would be that 002 is an Eldritch Girlfriend or a Lovecraftian Lover. She has a pilot's equivalent of a vagina dentata. No one before Hiro has actually managed to have "sex" with her, because whenever an attempt was made, their dicks were lacerated and eventually chopped off (i.e the stamen died).

>In Shintoism the Ainu legend is that a sharp-toothed demon hid inside the vagina of a young woman and emasculated two young men on their wedding nights. Consequently, the woman sought help from a blacksmith who fashioned an iron phallus to break the demon's teeth.
Hiro is the possessor of a penis made of iron.

>mfw this triggers the NTRposters

Meh, multiple guys rode 02's ass though

100/10

kek

Beginning flashback is most likely fucking with us man, dont forget that it's Trigger and they're always happy to meme on us. This might end horribly for you if you continue be so eager to fall for mind games.

>spams pasta in every thread
>I don’t spam

>Dick mutilation
>implying Hiro knew about this
>implying this excuses his beta faggotry

What?

I just cant watch this show
this is cringe as hell

>Hiro realized that Ichigo is like his little sister
>Ichigo needs to realize she's jealous because someone is taking away her big brother, not because she's in romantic love
>If Hiro and Zero Two get married then Zero Two and Ichigo will become sisters in law.

It’s a medium of exchange.

would 02 please old men for freedom?

Honey, if simply because Hiro and her calling each other "Darling" and "Honey" will be the cutest shit every single time.

Interrogator: "Officer FP40-T3NL-016, let's begin. Ready?"

Hiro: "Yes, sir".

Interrogator: "Recite your baseline".

Hiro: "And blood-black Klaxosaur began to spin... A system of couples interlinked within couples interlinked within couples interlinked within one franxx... And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall pink haired played".

Interrogator: "Darling".

Hiro: "Darling".

Interrogator: "Have you ever been in an orphanage? Darling".

Interrogator: "Do they keep you away from your Darling? Darling."

Hiro: "Darling."

Interrogator: "When you're not performing your duties do you ask another man to take them? Darling".

Interrogator: "Interlinked".

Hiro: "Interlinked".

Interrogator: "What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Do you dream about being interlinked... ?"

Interrogator: "What's it like to hold your Darling in your arms? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "You are my Darling".

Hiro: "You are my Darling".

Interrogator: "Why don't you say that three times: You are my Darling".

Hiro: "You are my Darling. You are my Darling. You are my Darling".

Interrogator: "We're done. Hiro... you can pick up your honey”.

Hiro: "Thank you, sir".

Reini

You think people get married on this show?

02 pleases old men for mech fights!

we need a "please fuck my oni" edit

The last two episodes killed the thread quality

Yeah they did. In the first episode.

I don't think so.
See In essence, I think you're over-applying the sex metaphor. It's not the mere act of being in the cockpit with someone that represents sex, but the act of synchronising with them ("the negative and positive pulse mix as one etc etc"). 002 is shown to be capable of riding Strelitzia alone, using the stamen more as a resource (she "consumes" them according to Dr. FranXX in episode 1) than as actual partners.
Until Hiro that is.

This.

It's just a lewder rebuild of the Rebuilds

>mah studio
Maybe you should study how anime production actually works.

>episode 22

any explanation for the first seconds of the show?
where are the horns?
why is she so happy?

That it is.

ban these spamming fucks already please.

Kusoni can’t compare to Asuka

>implying I ever wanted or needed to find excuses for [insert list of buzzwords here]

What's that green thing?

She's wearing a hat, of course you can't see her horns, regardless of them being there.

yes

>where are the horns?
under her hat
>why is she so happy?
she's with her darling

They're better during Europe hours.

so she fucked the guy to death and then gave hiroa lollipop?

notice how her uniform is plantation 13's rather than the APE elite unit one

Is the pasta spammer a burger?

002 literally can't have "sex" with anyone but Hiro.

mindblow

also, the hat is the same one they wore during their graduation
what could this mean?

then why is she nude?

funny how these threads died huh

No, but you obviously are.

She joins their squad maybe?

Femdom doujins when? Seriously.
I can't take much more.

She is going to get "married" to Hiro, i.e. they will be made official partners. They will also change her plugsuit to a white one after that (the production notes featured two suit models for 002, the red one she wears now and a white one that is similar to the ones the other girls are wearing).

shes on her way to take a bath with her darling, obviously

Reminder that "darling" is just Oni's codeword for compatible stamen. She would have had two darlings if milkman worked. Best guess is that she wants such a stamen to swipe Strelitzia off and flee (Where? Earth is dead husk with fucking dinosaurs ready to jump out from the underground and fuck you up).
Hiro never expressed desire to leave, actually the only desire he expressed was to be useful to people. He will most likely tell Oni to fuck off when she tries to convince him help her flee.
Other guess is that I may be mistaking about "getting away" entirely and she merely can get him transferred to the Doc's crew to travel with them.

!!!!

Because it's fanart and the artist wanted to draw her naked.

Canadian

>get married
yes please

the act of trying to make is already regarded as a betrayal.

Rape isn't sex.

>Hiro never expressed desire to leave
He started to consider the possibility at the end of the episode.

Ichigo will die.
it will be MCs fault
screencap this

>the artist wanted to draw her naked.
I'm liking that a lot artist want to draw her naked.

>next episode is a goro episode
Don't you fucking dare!
More and More NTR

>user will never have a cutie nip girl call him darling
>user will never respond honey as he embraces her
>user will never enjoy a walk while you hold each others hands

Why does this series make me feel user? At least my waifu can't leave me, right?

Did you accidentally some words?

If it's a Goro episode then it's going to be good and wholesome.