This is the Japanese's view on one of the greatest Roman Emperor in history. What do you think?

This is the Japanese's view on one of the greatest Roman Emperor in history. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

King Arthur is a fictional character and had nothing to do with Rome.

"Great" isn't the word I'd use to describe Nero.

Good view.

This, OP is a retard.

>nero
>one of the greatest roman emperor in history

How do I into ancient rome?

Any book recommendations?

That's not true. Arthur fucked those Romans up.

fucking whore her she was regarded as a shit emperor by her people

The Whore of Babylon is an inhumane life form which lives on the semen of old men.

was rome and stuff with the horse carts and temples a real thing? i always thought it's like a myth right

Fictional character can't be great

Read Machiavelli's works.

Wait what? What do you mean "greatest Roman Emperor in history"? We ARE talking about Nero here, right?
Also: take historical figure, make him a chick, apply regular chick tropes, add cuteness and boobs to taste, and job done. Standard japanese behaviour, nothing to see here.

I prefer the scourge of God, Attila

>one of the greatest Roman Emperor in history
No. This can only be seen as a step up from the actual Nero, who was such a disgrace he killed himself because he mistakenly thought everyone was coming to kill him.

derp. King Arthur is based on 2 real characters: Arthur of Britain and General Arturius during fall of western rome.

>not Commodus
Opinion discarded.

The beta knight can't handle real women.

Why pick Nero tough, wasn't he a massive asshole? Julius Ceasar would have been better

>Nero
>great
Go fuck yourself

History of Rome podcast.

I want this Emperor's sweaty butt on my face!

>nero is not great
>implying killing a bunch of christcucks isnt great

I'm not sure if burning down a city is good Abdul

Watch lots of documentaries

>cuck

Those "cucks" really showed the world for centuries after though.

I want to be squeezed by those thighs

Is this a /lit/ infographic? Post the Greek one.

Nero was objectively one of the worst, lol.

Nero was a fucking shitty emperor you brainlet.

We should've stopped at one bomb. That second one drove everyone crazy.

Don't listen to the christians' slanders, Nero didn't burn down Rome. He wasn't even in the city at the time.

A /his/ chart, also start with the greeks already

>reading
Just listen to The History of Rome.

No, I'm pretty sure /lit/ came up with both versions before /his/ even existed.

What.

Nasu wanted to pick an infamous tyrant as contrast to the holy king that was Artoria.

>Resumewiththeromans
That's a good follow-up name

Yeah I remembered seeing some version of them from /lit/ before /his/ was even a board which is why I asked. I assume they are all on the /his/ wiki now.

not even blushing, yeah that nero. kinda spot on.

4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Charts

Tenga Saber is maybe my favorite kind of Saber.

>no Gibbon
I like you.

>Julius Ceasar would have been better
He wasn't an Emperor, he was declared Dictator for life, and that's the reason he was killed.

There's really no difference and everyone of his successors saw him as their predecessor. It's just a modern invention to clearly delineate the gradual and eventual extinction of Republican authority in Rome.

Strongmen were strongmen. Augustus did it with more tact, that's all.

Naruhodo

nero will never sit on your face

why even live

But that's a Caster, user

Would the real Nero starte at me from heaven in disgust if I fap to Fate Nero?

We shouldn't have stopped at all

We seriously need more manga and anime about Rome.

>real Nero
>heaven

>from heaven
But nah, I think he would be pretty happy.

This is actually historically accurate.
t. Time traveler.

Arthur is just a legend.

Just be grateful you are not fapping to a moefied Elagabalus.

umu
m
o
o

I've heard rumors that Jews made up a bunch of shit about Nero because he was in part at fault for the fall of their temple, if that's true I wouldn't be surprised if the HITLER'D him. Not that Hitler was perfect, but when a million Jews are claiming Hitler himself gassed them 6 times I get a little suspicious.

>great
>Nero
Maybe if you believe Sakurai's wanking

>believing the senates lies
Nero wasn't good but most historians agree he wasn't as bad as the records claim. Even then he isn't one of the worst because of how fucking godawful some Emperors were.

>Nero
Wasn't that the fatass emperor who castrated some slave boy and married him against his will?
Also the faggot killed himself lol.

>Umu will never sit in your face

This is probably true for a lot of the stories about Roman emperors. Imagine what you would think of someone like Trump if all you were able to read was the media
Thats pretty much what we have for Nero or Caligula

One of the things in Extra was that all three of the playable servants were regarded as villains during their lifetime, even though none of them were outright evil.

umoo

Yeah, it sucks that for some historical figures we'll never know the truth about who they really were.

umu!

Start with the Greeks.

Most of what is said about Nero and Caligula is true just some of it is embellished for certain reasons. The media, even the most leftist sources, heavily cover Trumps ass and report only the stuff that won't actually do anything to him.
He's the opposite of the other people you mentioned and far worse than he's portrayed.

lol

Are you serious? I'm not a Trump guy but the media HATES that guy? They report when he has more than one drink of water kek, what would they possibly hide?

I really wish I was friends with Nero.

He was killed because he was an enemy of Republican values and used military force to tear down the foundations of popular governance.

2 weeks before mid-term elections

real nero or umu nero ?

Stupid sexy Nero

Both

is a roman emperor supposed to dress like this ?

An emperor dresses as he/she pleases.

She has me standing at attention.

That's not Arthur.

Make me dress properly bitch.

It's historic fact that Nero was running around Rome in a Japanese track suit.

are these good for listening in the car?

Books don't talk.

Still hard to argue he was "greater" than Marcus Aurelius.

the most

Supposedly, the real emperor Nero Claudius wore a wedding dress to his gay marriage. Either he was really fucking eccentric or it was another lie to discredit him.

hews's style looks nice but the faces and genitals are always a little off, wish he would improve on those aspects.

yeah, I wish the hair was a little better on this one