Why did he never come back in Dragon Ball Super?

Why did he never come back in Dragon Ball Super?

>super
>relevant

filler same with Pikkon

Dragon Ball Super is more popular than every other anime on this board

dem spics, hora de irse pedro

he was inducted into canon wasn't he?

If I remember correctly, Piccolo mentioned him in the manga

He never existed user

the manga mention did him
his anime appearance is anime-only however

Toriyama gave Toei advice on hI'm though. Not that it matters anyway, Dragon Ball canon is ducked beyond repair.

>Dragon Ball canon is ducked beyond repair.
a shame too

>Movie dimensions are canon
at that point, literally everything is cano

Movies are AU, where "this" happened but in the manga/anime "something similar" happened

>Dragon Ball Super
>the more popular
VEG and Darling in the FRANXX want to have a word with you.

>violet "barely gonna make back production costs" evergarden
>more popular than dbs
lol

>Cuckshinji in the FRANXX
LMAO next you'll suggest Black Clover

>he seriously thinks fucking Dragon Ball isn't the most popular anime right now

Why should he? Neither his powerlevel nor authority held any meaning at this point

He's the highest ranking Kai, why wouldn't he care about the Tournament of Power?

Because even the actual Kaioshins, who are far above him, barely matter. "Lol you just die when your universe lose"

Most things that happened in otherworld didn't actually happen

Toriyama gave advice and designs on most filler characters

I long ago as a kid, I remember watching dbz on tv and seeing this guy, I thought he was Roshi's relative or something

is that why it was cancelled?

Toei is working on the Yamoshi DBZ movie and Toyo still working on the manga idiot

It makes sense. The higher kais basically were prototype Gods. It was only later toriyama realized the next logical step after the strongest in the universe was someone outside of the universe.

kais are like a race in the afterlife world and hes just not that important, he'd maybe be a candidate for supreme kai someday when shin decides to pass it on but thatd be like billions of years or something and this kais already old so probably not. he has a good position, its esteemed within the afterlife world but thats about it. now that we are beyond the universe and the absolute afterlife leader (supreme kai) is a buddy of the gang this guy is just not particularly important, even king yemma is more relevant due to his position mattering a bit more with mortals.

He was a pointless filler character that fills the (already twice occupied by Roshi and Old Kai) "mystical old weirdo" position.
What are they supposed to do with him?

One of the hottest Dragonball girls is filler.

Becuase the ToP was literally a ripoff of the Kai tournament filler, they just didn't want to make it obvious

He was already irrelevant in Z.

>mods

K H A Z A R M I L K E R S

What's with ZZ Top there yo?

This is what happens when you get physics and quantum mechanics involved in a series and don't know fuck Jack shit how to get out of that one.

Because he role in-universe was superseded by Supreme Kai

because you americans are known for great taste
oh wait nevermind you were obsessing over naruto like retards

Also dead voice actor and all that jazz.

Except tori has only said the "alternate dimension" thing with movies, he hasn'tt said it with GT or the like.

Did he ever fight or something? I remember wanting to know his actual powerlevel when he was supposed to be big deal...but now he is already a chump

>super stuff not in both anime and manga
hehe, that toyo asshurt

She will get the king kai treatment

Well, Jaco is canon which makes first Bardock special non-canon (the worst thing about this whole new DB stuff), also manga has its own version of Trunks history (anime version is its vastly improved adaotation).

That was just his way of saying "their non-canon"

what's the difference?

Gohan blanco when?

>Toei is working on the Yamoshi DBZ
And? They don't cancel PreCure every year just because they're working on a new Movie
>manga
Who gives a shit
King Kai's VA was replaced before his death

do you even know what's cancelling mean?
>PreCure
never mind im speaking to bigger idiot

>implying wetbacks arent
You gotta go baj juan

Who?