Where were you when based TRIGGER saved anime again?

Where were you when based TRIGGER saved anime again?

I'm only opening this thread because I saw boobs. Can you post more OP?

>Trigger
It's A-1 moron.

???

wait until next week to post this, because my mouth is still sour

It's shit so far, but there's 21 episodes left so I'm not dropping it yet

why, what did they do?

How many times has Trigger saved anime now? Maybe they should just let it die instead of saving it all the time.

It's not a Trigger original. Nishi wrote the script. A-1 and Trigger are his draw monkeys this time.

Is this show actually good? Is it actually enjoyable? Is it like Kill la Kill and in a good way or bad way?
Are you having a good time?

maybe. yes because I have a hard on for EVA. it's like Kill la Kill in a bad way. the best time bullying Ichigo plebs

Bashing my candle to rape doujins.

>discount Medb

Triggerfags are pathetic.

>tfw there will never be another Trigger anime like KLK that gets the entire board hyped with threads easily reaching 1k posts

It's like a parody of EVA. Shinji is now Kirito and Asuka is now a yandere. Also set in a universe where "kissing" isn't common knowledge for maximum confusion

Dead studio
Dead anime
Dead thread

So far, not bad but not good either, definetly start it for the incoming trainwreck when everyone starts to die. First episode was pretty much magic school LN checklist
>bland mc who is supposed to be the weakest
>meets new main girl in an h situation
>has a childhood friend who has a crush on him and gets mad when the mc interacts with new girl
>suddenly gets a power (robot) who only he can use with the new girl
>adults are incompetent
is missing the harem part so far and the setting is more interesting than a school. Join the ride when you can the main girl is top tier.

>the group of highly controlled child soliders dont know what kissing is
>obviously, no one else does either
And this is why people are still confused by Eva over 20 years later, and why this show is already controversial. It's like the producers already know exactly how braindead their audience is and how little effort they have to put out to keep them entertained.

>saved anime again
From what?

same image same text samefag
fuck off

Hiding until shitposting hours are done so I can actually get some discussion/comfy-posting done

Trigger's first episode is 4.

It's a cuckoldry based show with mecha elements

All this quality content has been 97% a-1, trigger just doing fights so far.

It's a serviceable mecha show with good designs that complete moron normalfags can't compare to anything but eva
Think Aquarion but not a goofy kawamori clown fiesta

You're totally right, there's no reason to compare this to Eva unless you're an idiot.

Trigger has only storyboards for the fights, the animation is mostly A1. Hell, other than Sushio in episode 1, it's been all A1. Trigger's first actual episode is 4.

>Where were you when based TRIGGER saved anime again?
Saved? The exact same plot as every other anime, every season, for the past fifteen years.
>threat facing japan/ world
>only child soldiers can save japan/ world
>herbivore boy is at the center of a love polygon for no appreciable reason.
>CUE WACKY HIJINKS

>is this show good
Since you're a faggot begging people to decide your opinion for you, I think you should stay off the internet for a while.
>Is it like Kill La Kill
In that it's an anime and the story features necessarily gendered ideas as a primary context and conflict, yes. So, it's kind of like 98% of all anime ever made.
>Are you having a good time?
I'm not a hyper-contrarian jackass deciding everything is bad out of turn, so yea it's pretty okay. The art, design, and animation are all above average (parts are blands, parts are interesting); the voice acting is good; sound design is tolerable if forgettable; and the references to pretty much ever other mecha anime from the last 40 years are neat unless you're the kind of idiot who gets triggered by a reference in an anime yet still insists on watching anime.

You can decide if any of that sounds "good" to you.

>the plot itself is important in anime
>a visual medium
I wish this fucking meme would die already. You people need to learn to read books if what you care about most is the narrative.

A complete letdown so far. I could barely make it through 2 episodes. How could the studio behind LWA and KLK follow them up with something so boring?

Hang yourself. This breed of newfag gen Z soyboys have ruined anime.

in that case this and 99% of all airing anime is shit garbage.

>highly controller child soldiers
Is that what we're resorting to user? Well, they certainly seemed to recognize the strangeness of licking someone's face. Zerome could be slapped right into any school anime and fit in just fine, besides not knowing what kissing is.

>MC stands at boundary of decision and decides he won't run away - just as disaster strikes and he's needed in a robot to battle it - that being due to an injured pilot he sympathizes for
>MC happens to not entirely recall the battle and how he won it
>MC isn't too full of himself over his abilities and only resorts to self-defense from other's jealousy
>Cockpit is similar, but with an added pair of buns

Get triggered and project harder. Why are you WATCHING anime primarily for the narrative? Absolutely brain dead.

If what you care about is primarily the narrative, I'd agree. If what you care about in a visual medium is the visual, I'd still agree only if the industry has moved onto a lowest-bidder mindset that isn't trying to innovate or invest effort.

Yes, that is what I'm resorting to now. The children have obviously been restricted knowledge of certain things, as you might do to highly controlled child soldiers. That doesn't mean the entire setting is ignorant towards the idea of kissing, which is what this idiot was implying and I was highlighting as a stupid idea.. Thanks for having reading comprehension

You also seemed to miss the point that I wasn't saying you can't compare the two shows. I took a screenshot from episode 1 of Darling in the FranXX of a scene that is damn near a one-to-one reconstruction of a scene that is shown multiple times throughout the Eva works to demonstrate that you can actually compare them, even from a strictly topical perspective, again to highlight that what this idiot said was stupid. I just used sarcasm to do it.

Did IQ's bottom the fuck out in the last few years or something?

Shitty Daimidaler rip off

>Get triggered and project harder. Why are you WATCHING anime primarily for the narrative? Absolutely brain dead.

What am I projecting, lmfao. Watching anime for narrative is stupid? You're a part of the demographic of brain dead retards who are responsible for the same trite trash being aired every season. We can't even rely on KyoAni anymore lol because of children like you.

Watching anime for the story is like eating soup for the spoon. I've watched nearly 100 anime. I can tell you it's not the best in story telling.

>First episode was pretty much magic school LN checklist
You mean the mecha anime checklist? Seriously, that description you just gave might as well belong to Zegapain or Linebarrels. People are trying way too hard to equate this to an LN.

>I've watched nearly 100 anime.

Unironically telling others how much anime you've watched TOP KEK

Spotted the newfag who can't appreciate nuance and wants generic shounen garbage fed to his mouth every season. Don't worry, you'll grow out of it eventually.

>Highly neurotic
>Sexually dysfunctional

For as many buttons as this anime pushes I really, really like it. In fact if it played with the same subject matter but didn't push buttons then I would fucking hate it.

100 is not a lot

>I took a screenshot...
I apologize, I had a momentary relapse of my IQ.

So I guess you're meaning genuine kissing is the key to MC's ubermensch mode? I was getting the vibe it's a Macross type of setup
+1 for lewdness either way

>Watching anime for the story is like eating soup for the spoon

What's your western treasures?

I really like this anime. It seems like a very deliberate but interesting take on the same subject matter that Evangelion hit hard without being overly smug or overly deferential about it.

Do you mean Kaworu?

Just watch the first episode and decide for yourself. No one here knows your exact taste.

KLK never saved anime. It was a mediocre show that was single-handedly carried by Yukarin

fapping to pochincoff

ah fuck im gonna cum

Agree. Its not even close to be Trigger anime. They worked on it, but you dont need reminder that this is Trigger when you watch KLK, Luluco, LWA, even Kiznaiver. This on the other hand something entirely different.

So backhanded user.

Idk though, at the time Kaworu was very confusing.

From A-1, obviously

Every other key frame reminds me it's Trigger.

>Medb has no horns, eyeshadow, or sultry personality
Seems like the oni's a straight upgrade to me.

Kys.

so good that you mark all these shit threads with the same shit picture. i must've hidden 100+ threads by now

>actually good
so far no
>actually enjoyable
yes
>is it like Kill la Kill
KLK is enjoyable because the creators of the show didn't give any fucks about the plot and made it balls-to-the-wall insane. FranXX is enjoyable because it circlejerks Evangelion every 2 seconds as well as being hilariously melodramatic and hamfisted in any attempt at symbolism and thematic strucutre. FranXX would be more like KLK if it wasn't so tryhard.
>are you having a good time
hell ya

This feels like good old Gainax. I enjoy every second of it

This. Takes 20 minutes to watch one episode, that's faster than sitting here for an hour and discussing with Anons if it's worth it or not.

>good old Gainax
>posts QUALITY

Is it even allowed posting here under 250?

fuck off, you have no soul

They're trying to, but A-1 keep sabotaging it.

What did he mean by this?

I think it is mostly A-1, and when did trigger ever save anime?

I so want to fuck her. Zero Two is best girl. Ichigo a shit. Hiro is proto-Shinji.

>no sultry personality
>medb

Huh?

unholy coalition

In this universum. Not in alternate reality where what OP posted happened.

It is worse than LWA TV.

Your arguments fall apart because Franxx looks shit as "visual medium". Substandard cheap A-1- outsourced tripe.

02 will never sit on my lap and feed my lunch with one arm as she hangs onto me with the other...

kms

It feels like fucking Classroom Crisis

>universum
Swede?

It's amazing. Mecha of the year most likely.