DIGIMON V/S POKEMON

reasons why digimon is better than pokemon
-it's actually fun for everyone including the digimon themselves often
-people who've seen the anime know what risks are usually taken when venturing into the digiworld
the upsetting parts were actually upsetting! they grew up! got jobs! had some laughs that truly made you laugh! now what has pokemon actually done like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalscratch.pmsinfirm.org/436
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U dont get paid enough to start this controversial thread

Are you literally 12

look i know many lean towards pocket monsters but in the grand scheme of anime and physic's digimon is better

>reasons why digimon is better than pokemon
Ιt's not.

>Pokemon rip-offs Digim...

only problem is all digimon games are shit while pokemon was good up to gen 3

recent digimon games have been pretty solid, but unlike pokemon they do tend to come with a steep difficulty curve, which keeps a lot of people disinterested

Digimon had a better anime, music, card game.

As for games, I enjoyed Digimon World more than Pokémon games, but I wouldn't have the patience to play it nowadays.

i would say the ONLY problem with digimon is since it's less recognized it is also harder to find the games and in good condition

also games doesn't stick to one single solid formula, i love digimon world 1, is an excelent 3d adventure, digimon 2? eh it's ok, new mechanics and what not at least they removed the bathroom gimic, and so on, digimon could have been huge but it just doesn't stick to one solid formula,

@167774088 [You]

It's very simple actually, digimon seasons are (mostly) self contained and deliver some kind of morals at the end.

99% seasons of pokemon are about ash/satoshi and him jobbing for 20 years straight.

that's pretty much metal garurumon... kinda.... not really actually

funny thing is i have world 3, 4, the gba racing game, the gba fighting game aaand every season of the show

this is the second post of you in like 12 hours. what are you trying to achieve?

kek

yeah, you got captivated, but the general public stayed with pokemon cuz it's the same game only with new gimmicks and tweaks, people don't like to try absolute new stuff every new release.

>Implying most people wouldn't prefer to be in a place where you shitpost and call someone a faggot than being in a boring place where everyone agrees
user, look at where you are at. Look at this very thread you are in. It is literally an "X is superior to Y" thread.

Image needs to be updated with Stakataka

Can we all agree that tamers is the best digimon?

Yes no doubts.

As far as the anime go, Tamers and Adventure are just as good as each other IMO but in different ways.

V-Tamer, Cyber Sleuth and X-Evolution are up there as well though. And I'll always have a soft spot for C'mon Digimon.

I loved all of the games. If only for the mons themselves. World 1, 2, 3, 4 (is alright), rumble arena, gba games too.

im struggling to get through the first 20 episodes honestly

I started liking it after the first 14 or so, though it becomes kind of a slog until they get to digiworld but when that arc starts it's amazing until the end.

Also watch the movies after you finish it, the first one is ok, the second one is amazing.

My favorite is Savers. Daimon MASARU!! also, the lack of Yoshida doujins is depressing.

I'm re-watching it now and it's not as good as I remember, but I'm still on the early episodes.
I prefer Digimon games and anime that take place in the digital world primarily.
Cyber Sleuth is good but my god is the real world fucking boring to 'explore'.

Don't forget to read the heart wrenching Drama CD when you're done digitalscratch.pmsinfirm.org/436

>digitalscratch.pmsinfirm.org/436
Actually thanks for it, I was looking for a transcription.

And I forgot to add, watch the japanese one subbed, the english one got a lot of censured stuff and shit music tracks.

Of course Digimon favourite season is going to be civilized when the only answer is 3.

>Dorkly

Games
Pokemon > Digimon
Anime
Digimon > Pokemon

Now this thread can die in peace.

CS and HaMe are better than any Pokemon game not named Platinum, HG/SS and B2W2 though.